Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jubilee

Sugarbabes International: Alex, Danni And Angie George

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Thinking of booking one of these ladies so any thoughts and comments about them and about the agency would be most welcome.

I know Angie is on the other site but what about Alex and Danni?

The Agency is well-recommended by the ladies I know who are on their books.

Angie is the only one of these three I know and I have seen her 5 times. The last was for an impromptu Birthday duo for Roxxy just before Christmas.

She really is 46 but is still quite girly. Up for most things but I haven't really explored many of them because I am not into anal or any WS, etc.

Angie is one of the two horniest ladies I have ever met. Once you get her in the mood, there's little stopping her.

Her trips to London tend to be Monday pm to Wednesday night, so you have probably missed her for this week, unless you are quick!

As well as Angie and Roxxy I also know Nataly, Stella, Olivia and Debby.

IMO, Debby is not in the same league as the others. Nataly I have seen 5 times, Stella 4, Olivia 1 (duo with Stella) and Debby 1 (duo with Nataly).

I cannot reccomend Angie highly enough, big big fan of her, if I had more cash and time I would make more bookings but if you get the chance to see her then take it. 

I haven't seen any of these ladies but I have seen Jessica a couple of times. She had large labia and a very large clit and can get very, very wet. She's also on AW.

I have wanted to see Angie for some time but it is an extra 50 for 'a', or at least that's what she's told me, via her AW profile.

UKSugarBabes and sugarbabesinternational seem to be one and the same. On sugarbabesinternational Bina looks hot, but I like 'a' and I haven't had it confirmed if she does 'a' with larger sized guys. Does Bina have an AW profile?

Please, could somebody explain the code: ”Openminded, very openminded, extremely openminded”?

Thank you!

Open-minded: finger or penis

Very open-minded: fist

Extremely open-minded: head

:P

Thanks Gents,

Alex has been away from Sugarbabes International since November last year and on her profile it says she would be returning on 6th March. A couple of night's ago I phoned the agency and spoke to Emma, who said they hadn't heard from her so didn't know when she'd be back and advised me to keep an eye on the site. Alex also has a profile on UK Sugarbabes and I've noticed that has disappeared in the last month or so. On the same night I also phoned them and asked when she'd be back and got the same reply. Now my question to you is: Do you think she's left both agencies or do you think she will return? Your knowledge and wisdom on this subject is eagerly sort. Many thanks in advance for your replies. 

PS. While I was asking Emma about Alex's details her sexy Welsh accent gave me such a hard-on that I just had to have a wank after putting the phone down. After a week and a half of not having a wank my bed clothes looked like a plasterer's radio. :D  Does anyone know if Emma is available to book for an outcall?