lovelylips

Best Condom For Oral?

7 posts in this topic

I am WG and know men hate oral with protection but due to the amount of men we see it's not worth risking your life for money. This question is for the punters.....

What brand of condoms do you prefer to be used on you?

I have used unique by pasante, cause they are the thinnest condoms I could find but they are like cling flim, Protex is slightly better but doesn't have the smooth finish of latex.

Any advice? Thanks mwaah x

I am WG and know men hate oral with protection but due to the amount of men we see it's not worth risking your life for money. This question is for the punters.....

What brand of condoms do you prefer to be used on you?

I have used unique by pasante, cause they are the thinnest condoms I could find but they are like cling flim, Protex is slightly better but doesn't have the smooth finish of latex.

Any advice? Thanks mwaah x

Mates Non-Latex Skyns Condoms and ladies seem to like them too. Around £60.00 for 144, so 42p each.

I don't know where you're paying that much for them, but there's really no need when they're £35.99 for 144 at the good old Freedoms shop :). The only spanner in the works is that they haven't started selling the large ones yet - I've only ever seen them in Boots at the usual ridiculous price.

Pasante Unique are great - when on. Pasante Sensiva are very thin but very strong, non-latex, and (I am told) taste-free, enjoyable and 'realistic' for oral and penetration.

I know Pasante Unique are among the thinnest but it creases up like clingfilm. Has any guy here used them?

I have used the Polyurethane  condoms but there is another non latex material called  polyisoprene that is meant to be more flexible, that these skyn mates are made

out of, will nip down to the shops so I can get a review on them :)

Out of dozens of WGs I've only enjoyed sex with a condom on with one of them.  Most of the time it completely kills the pleasure and I mean completely - it's just going through the motions by having penetrative sex and does nothing for me physically, only enjoyable visually.  Apart from this one time.

I asked her what the brand was and to my surprise she said superdrug own brand.

Durex have brought out a new condom which is ultra thin.  I have bought some but have not used them for oral since I don't do it unless asked.