Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedarkknightrises

Quantity Or Quality ?

21 posts in this topic

Quantity or Quality ?? ..... What do you prefer in a booking? .... A question for both the girls & guys.

For me is more about quality these days. When I first started out it was all about how many times could I cum in the hour but I find esp with a regular girl that it's not about that any more.

I have started seeing a girl on a regular basis....usually for a 2 hour booking... we start by meeting up in a bar or a coffee place, have a drink, have a catch up chat then move onto the hotel.

We have a pretty intense session which lasts about 1hour 20-30 mins (I cum once usually at the end) ..... after which we just lie there in each others arms for about another 30 mins stroking & chatting.

I know I am extremely satisfied & she says she is as well ( last time she said she came twice..... I am no good at picking up on these things so I trust in what she says)..... to me that's a quality time together, I prefer this sort of booking to a 1hr, try & fit it as much as you can type of booking.....

Quantity or Quality ??

I definitely prefer quality now that I am older. I do not want to feel rushed, Like The Dark Knight I want plenty of post coital lying in each other's arms and chatting.

I prefer 90 minute to 2 hour bookings for that reason.

If I was 25 years younger I would be bankrupt. :D

I would love to meet a woman who could make me come twice in a hour! So, I too go for quality, a hour of pleasure rather than trying to get into the book of records for most orgasms in a hour

If you are a decent punter, you will meet  a compatible wg and there's every chance you can go on to form a 'quality' relationship. just takes a few visits to establish it.

Bit of both.

Like other posters, with experience I've come to love the longer, more relaxed GFE. These are definitely the best punts.

On other days though, I still like going to a good parlour where there's plenty of choice and having a series of half hour punts with different girls.

I would rather have one hour of quality than an hour of boredom for half the cost.

I havent been at this long so dont have a regular as it were,i do however agree with you about quality.From my first to now i have prefered to have some chat time,get to know the lady rather than try to squeeze as much out of the time as possible.Sometimes I'm not one to,whats the phrase i've seen written."rag" the lady for the full time just so i feel that i've got my moneys worth.Whenever i see that written i just think of the people that turn up to parties that know theres gonna be food that starve themselves for days to make sure they can fit in as much as possible.
Even on my last punt,i spent that remainder of the time,which was actually quite a bit chatting about anything and everything to the point it over ran.I could be different though,as i find myself interested by people and their stories.Also for me the whole point of punting is supposed to be relaxing?not about knackering yourself to the point of exhaustion.
i do realise that these sentiments would be considered "fluffy" on certain boards,personally i dont really care.The only thing genberally fluffy about me is the amount of hair i have.Guy i knew used to call me Jesus.i thought it was because of the hair and beard.Turns out it was from Jesus the Mexican wolf boy

With most girls I see there is usually scope for a bit of conversation at some point, but unless you really click this doesn't really count for much other than providing a bit of breathing space between action, or a bit of polite 'now I've shagged you, I guess I should know something more about you' moments, which in some ways seem a bit pathetic really.

Don't get me wrong, there are some girls I've really enjoyed talking with, but I wouldn't say that they were in the majority.

In respect of my only regular, I am just so excited by the time I walk through her door that I can't help but get physical straight away.  I see her for 90 minutes each time and the meetings are extremely passionate and extremely fulfilling.  Total quality, total quantity.  Precious little chat.  I don't know whether this counts as 'ragging' her.  She always indicates to me that she enjoys it too.

I am thinking about seeing her for longer visits, but I've actually started to worry that maybe if we actually got to know each other we might lose that spark, that connection that we currently have. 

All academic I suppose as she says she is leaving soon.  So maybe I might as well find out?

I would rather have one hour of quality than an hour of boredom for half the cost.

Me too!

I don't do 'quantity' anyway, so that isn't really my thing.  However I do when the location permits take 30 mins bookings, so I'm guessing this is what you might consider to be 'quantity' as a client?

I enjoy all the different time scales of bookings, it's not the time that makes the difference it is the person.  Some times you get so carried away, it is a total surprise when the time comes to an end and yes 30 mins just hasn't felt like enough time, but other times, it's been so full on from the second they arrived, by the time it is all over, you have had a great time and had a chance to cuddle and have a chat at the end.  It really depends on the person and how prepared they are.  If they arrive squeaky clean and in fresh clothes, then you haven't had to frog march them into the shower and waste time with that.  They haven't mucked about with hovering to hand over the money, it's happened almost the moment they walked through the door and done and dusted, so you just get straight to what matters and start kissing.

Of course longer bookings can be a totally different cup of tea, as you feel like you are getting to know the person a little more, you don't have to be so intense and have a more graduated build up and there is less likelihood of one person having had less pampering than the other etc.  However....

Really?  It's all about the click factor!  If you enjoy being with the other person, the time spent together is immaterial.  The time will fly, however long you have together and you will be looking forward to the next time, before the door is even shut,.

Is that a sign of quality?  I'm not so sure.  Yes you are more likely to feel that 'click' even if it does not exist if she is professional about her work, but even women who are in it just for the money are going to click with some people some of the time and you will get quality from a lady who mostly works for quantity.

Me I see myself as a chameleon.  Kind of adaptable and I try to take bookings with people, who I feel are on my wavelength, so I don't have to worry about 'liking them' as it's almost a done deal and can spend my time figuring out what makes them tic and listening to their body, so we are in tune with each other physically as well as mentally.

Does that make my service quality or quantity?  Who knows, as it is you who is dictating how much time we spend together and you who is dictating the mood of the booking.  So many variables, where do you start?

Edited by kissxkate

I think quality is more of a key factor than quantity.

Being fairly new to the scene, i've racked up some 20+ hrs in only a few months, but only with one WG.

It could of been quite easily been different, as in, 20+ hrs with 20+ different WG, but if you choose correctly in the beginning, then the quality of the experience would be a better thing overal.

Quantity or Quality ?? ..... What do you prefer in a booking? .... A question for both the girls & guys.

For me is more about quality these days. When I first started out it was all about how many times could I cum in the hour but I find esp with a regular girl that it's not about that any more.

I have started seeing a girl on a regular basis....usually for a 2 hour booking... we start by meeting up in a bar or a coffee place, have a drink, have a catch up chat then move onto the hotel.

We have a pretty intense session which lasts about 1hour 20-30 mins (I cum once usually at the end) ..... after which we just lie there in each others arms for about another 30 mins stroking & chatting.

I know I am extremely satisfied & she says she is as well ( last time she said she came twice..... I am no good at picking up on these things so I trust in what she says)..... to me that's a quality time together, I prefer this sort of booking to a 1hr, try & fit it as much as you can type of booking.....

Quantity or Quality ??

What is quantity ? The number of times one ejaculates ? The number of hours spent in the presence of the lady ??

Without quality, can anyone even talk about quantity ??

I am afraid the question invalidates itself. 

If you read the OP's post you will see that he says

"When I first started out it was all about how many times could I cum in the hour but I find esp with a regular girl that it's not about that any more."

There's a clue there as to what he meant by "quantity".

What he meant by "quality" is contained in the rest of his post.

Perhaps he used the wrong terms but several of us seem to have grasped what he was talking about immediately.

Perhaps we have "invalidated" ourselves.

Edited by zipless

Quantity or Quality ??

Both !

Edited by BillGoldberg

Both !

+1 why settle for one when you can get both.

Not to be a smart Alec, I'd always pick quality over quantity. Quality always leaves me smiling.

Quality all the way...

*Only apply quantity when drinking :lol:

I would have to suggest that with Quality comes (no pun intended) Quantity, be that the number of times one cums or the amount of time one wants to, or is invited to, in terms of possible extra time, spend with a Lady.

Quality every time then for me.

I would have to suggest that with Quality comes (no pun intended) Quantity, be that the number of times one cums or the amount of time one wants to, or is invited to, in terms of possible extra time, spend with a Lady.

Quality every time then for me.

extra time?  spend?  quality or quantity?  Confused

I used to be quantity and quality.....  These days I'm just quality...

Ok I'll get my coat... :unsure:

I used to be quantity and quality.....  These days I'm just quality...

Ok I'll get my coat... :unsure:

A quality bird Holly?

LOL