tjnic

Blocked Feedback

24 posts in this topic

Why would a girl block her feedback on AW when according to her ratings she has:

14 Positive

0  Neutral

0  Negative

0  Disputes

She is a verified member too. I was about to book her based on what I had read on her feedback before, but when I went to check it again, I discovered that she was now blocking it.

Should I worry about this? Blocked feedback is normally a big no,no with me but this seems very odd, is it the sort of thing she could have done by mistake or should I just forget her and move on?

Edited by tjnic

Name her here maybe someone has seen her & can give you some FB on her or you could try asking her why her FB is blocked.

If it a mistake I'm sure she would appreciate someone pointing it out, if she does not reply or tell's you to do 1..... I guess she does have something to hide after all.

Edited by thedarkknightrises

Yes do ask. Someone with hidden feedback tried to book me and when I said I didn't see chaps with hidden feedback he responded saying he didn't realise he had done it- rectified the problem and revealed lovely, all positive feedback. 

is worth asking!

Maybe some arsehole gave her real name or real address in her feedback and now she has to block it for security reasons.

That has been known to happen.

Thanks.

Her UserID=1672885

I did send her a text asking her why, but (perhaps unsurprisingly) she did not reply. I know a lot of girls ignore text messages.

Perhaps I will phone her and ask. I just feel a bit awkward about doing that for some reason.

Yes do ask. Someone with hidden feedback tried to book me and when I said I didn't see chaps with hidden feedback he responded saying he didn't realise he had done it- rectified the problem and revealed lovely, all positive feedback. 

is worth asking!

This is very true.

I always ask to see a mans feedback if it is hidden, if he does not show it, that will be end of communication.

Just had a lady on here tell me about a man who I gave a neutral feedback to recently.

She has had the run around with him no end with endless messages and texts and then cancelled two bookings with her.

He cancelled one booking with me too after the same carry on, I turned down his nest request.

He hides his feedback even though he has lots of good ones.....most strange.

Lucy  :)

Edited by Lucy7

I asked a lady whom I see from time to time why she was hiding her feedback on AW. (She had some 70+, all apparently positive) She said it was because HMRC were investigating her, and they were analysing the dates, times, frequencies and monies paid from her feedback to estimate her earnings. Hmm... feedback reports may reveal more than you imagine, I guess.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="tjnic" data-cid="489894" data-time="1360869100"><p>

Thanks.<br />

<br />

Her UserID=1672885<br />

<br />

I did send her a text asking her why, but (perhaps unsurprisingly) she did not reply. I know a lot of girls ignore text messages.<br />

<br />

Perhaps I will phone her and ask. I just feel a bit awkward about doing that for some reason.</p></blockquote>

Ok, dumb question time ! How do you find someone using the profile number? Can't see it anywhere on the search page, am I missing something obvious?

spd, type in:

www.**/

into your search bar and then type in the profile number after the '/', ie:

www.**/1672885

Why would a girl block her feedback on AW when according to her ratings she has:

14 Positive

0  Neutral

0  Negative

0  Disputes

She is a verified member too. I was about to book her based on what I had read on her feedback before, but when I went to check it again, I discovered that she was now blocking it.

Should I worry about this? Blocked feedback is normally a big no,no with me but this seems very odd, is it the sort of thing she could have done by mistake or should I just forget her and move on?

Perhaps, the punter rated her positive while - at the same - leaving feedback that explained what a mediocre experience it was. 

You can rate someone positive and, yet, say less than glamorous things about her. 

I have done it. I have rated a lady positive, because I thought her profile did not lie.

But, yes, the experience was boring at best. So, I stated that in the feedback, too. 

Doesn't make sense to me.  If I didn't come away with a feeling I'd really enjoyed myself, I'd rather say nothing at all than say 'positive' for no real reason. 

However, I doubt this would be enough for a WG to block her feedback, unless you were being really nasty.

14 Positive

0  Neutral

0  Negative

0  Disputes

Strange, her feedback is unblocked now... hmm.

Not the same girl in the photos is what I'm reading, erm... I guess that's why she blocked her feedback, because those are not genuine photos of her.

Well, I sent her a polite email explaining why I would not book her and although she did not reply she has now unblocked her feedback, so maybe it was all just a mistake or she thought better of it. I did notice a recent comment saying that she was not the girl in the photos, but so many others praise her looks that I am not going to loose too much sleep over that. Her face has been blurred out anyway and one gorgeous body looks much like another - I think I need to find out for myself!

Thanks for all the input - The HMRC one made me smile, they really are bastards aren't they!  - I should imagine it would be very hard to link feedback with random cash deposits and make it stick, but I wouldn't put it past them, if there is one thing the tax office like more than anything it is wasting time and money.

In my opinion her motivation for hiding her feedback is to conceal the recent negative feedback I'm assuming she must have received, based on your saying she has only recently changed her feedback to 'hidden'.  She could, in theory, have 30 negative feedbacks at this point but whatever negatives she does have she cleverly, not only hides her feedback but hides it in such a way t hat it appears she has no negatives at all.  You see, upon receiving a negative, the member has the option to 'dispute' this feedback.  The dispute is the comment normally seen just directly below the relevant comment, very often used by members to simply note a nice reply to good feedback.  In the case of a negative feedback, if the recipient chooses to 'dispute the comment by providing a retort, the negative, although visible in the actual run down of feedback comments, is numerically cancelled out in the number beside one's profile name.  For example, I have 142 feedback in total.  Beside my name in the wee brackets, it shows me as having 138 feedbcak.  When you hover over the feedback number as one does to check out the positive/negative ration, mine show 138 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative, 1 dispute)  As is evident from the thread here, it is extremely rare than anyone simply glancing over feedback will scan over it in any greater depth than checking this and seeing 0 negative.  I do not show as haveing 1 negative as I disputed the feedback in the commen box below so it shows in the breakdown of my comments but not if someone just looks at the number.

Strange, her feedback is unblocked now... hmm.

Not the same girl in the photos is what I'm reading, erm... I guess that's why she blocked her feedback, because those are not genuine photos of her.

Well, if I were a punter, the dishonesty would turn me off right away. Not the fact that "Oh, she's fine looking anyway even if that isn't her."

I have supplied both ID and verification that it is me, however adultwork likes to say that we haven't supplied a verification photo. Isn't that odd? At least I attract clients via webcamming, that proves that the pictures are indeed me. 

Edited by Darling Delilah

Well, if I were a punter, the dishonesty would turn me off right away. Not the fact that "Oh, she's fine looking anyway even if that isn't her."

I have supplied both ID and verification that it is me, however adultwork likes to say that we haven't supplied a verification photo. Isn't that odd? At least I attract clients via webcamming, that proves that the pictures are indeed me. 

Dishonesty? Surly, that depends on who you believe. Why would a very good looking girl use fake photos? That makes not sense to me. Her face is blurred out so it could be very difficult to tell for sure whether she was the same girl or not, assuming she had a similar figure to the photo. Reading the feedback suggests that she does. She could have simply changed her hair style, or her tan has faded and she would look completely different to a stranger. Lighting and clothing also make a huge difference to the way someone looks. I have never yet met a girl that looks identical to her photo. The way I see it is that most of her feedback has come from punters who have also visited other girls that I have seen and know to be genuine. Punting is always a risk, but, my experience tells me that she is likely be a good one. It is too easy to be cynical, I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I will let you know in due course....

So a good shoot makes you look less like yourself apparently.

Of course it does, that is the art of a good photographer. Lighting, clothing, posture all make a huge difference. Why do you think the rules on passport photos are so strict?

I know a girl wanted them taken off re the tax issue..........................like ok miss where are all these jobs on your tax return

I know a girl wanted them taken off re the tax issue..........................like ok miss where are all these jobs on your tax return

Of course it does, that is the art of a good photographer. Lighting, clothing, posture all make a huge difference. Why do you think the rules on passport photos are so strict?

If youre using soft focus there may be some room for a mistake.The pics there look pretty high res.It also looks like a pretty extravagant/expensive shoot for her rates.You're convinced though and thats all that counts.Happy punting

Absolutely !

If she is not even honest with her appearance, then what truth can one expect with the service ?