Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LLMPHD

Made Up Reviews

59 posts in this topic

Many WGs that I meet say that the reviews of them are often exaggerated and over-elaborated by the punters and that many things quoted in the reviews are inaccurate or simply never happen. Does this happens regularly?

Not regularly, at least not for me...

Maybe those girls are not self confident in their abilities, or... cleverly are trying to play coy.

Edited by Darling Delilah

I've been given orgasms before I actually ever had one with a man. ;)

To answer a general question generally, probably  :rolleyes:

I've always had the notion that P'net reviews are reasonably accurate but there's no way of verifying that. Reviews on agency sites are by their very nature somewhat suspect since the agency ultimately posts them. That said I've seen damning reviews on agency sites... and of course my own are impeccable in their accuracy  :)

I feel sick when I read many of the reviews on various websites.  AW ones are the worse.  I cannot understand how some people can sink so low.

In my experience, good service providers have little need for many and over blown FRs.  Great service providers find FRs unhelpful as it can attracts the wrong crowd.

Many WGs that I meet say that the reviews of them are often exaggerated and over-elaborated by the punters and that many things quoted in the reviews are inaccurate or simply never happen. Does this happens regularly?

No idea if its regularly but i have read enough reviews and threads about them to know it of course happens sometimes unfortunately.

I usually read other reviews written by the same punter. That usually reveals a lot. 

Some punters even use the same sentences for several ladies. 

I was thinking about some of the reviews I've given over the years and in my mind I'm giving a very fair and honest review but I am also aware that if the experience has been very good that I will often overlook some of the minor niggles (well, minor in comparison to how good the rest of the session turned out to be).

Also, I will sometimes write a honest review where I say how good something I experienced was and then have the WG think I'm embellishing when truly I am saying exactly how I felt. I've had a few comments over the years along these lines so now I just do a standard reporting because a lot of WGs won't believe how good that can make me feel about myself. Oh well..

I usually read other reviews written by the same punter. That usually reveals a lot. 

That is down to their writing style, it does not mean they are cheating.  There is only so much a man can say on a review after all x

I feel sick when I read many of the reviews on various websites.  AW ones are the worse.  I cannot understand how some people can sink so low.

In my experience, good service providers have little need for many and over blown FRs.  Great service providers find FRs unhelpful as it can attracts the wrong crowd.

Agree with this, although we all need reviews from time to time, if only to indicate that we are still worth seeing :)

Agree with this, although we all need reviews from time to time, if only to indicate that we are still worth seeing :)

So which category do you fall into?  Good or great?

So which category do you fall into?  Good or great?

Doable

When i do field reports or PN reports i always tell it exactly how it is, no exaggeration.

I try not to go into great detail either, for the people like myself who tend to get bored of lengthly reports. I like to go in to graphic detail but i know some men don't appreciate that so i only use a bit of graphic detail.

But i bet there are a lot of men who exaggerate though.

I met a girl from Sandys Superstars who had like 8 PN reports. After i met her i filled out a PN report, and in it i stated she offers swallow as an extra (not stated on website). Then three weeks later i met her again when she told me how she didn't get many requests for swallow until after i did that PN report, she was well appreciative that i said that in the report, lol. It was quite a glowing report though, she was awesome.

Edited by sparkstar

Some are over elaborated a bit, some are under elaborated a bit and some are bang on what happened like a historical document, some are deliberately vague, some go into minute detail. You have to read them, pick out recurring themes good or bad and you will have the gist of the experience you are likely to receive. 

Does a good review make you busier, well most of the time yes it does. Anyhow, its nice when you get a review as its confirmation that you did it right and that someone was so happy they were still thinking about you a few days later when they wrote the report and when you get down to the nitty gritty and sweep the spunky, sloppy, finicky, silly, cock brandishing, fanny twiddling stuff out of the way, the bottom line is that we are meant to be making someone happy.

I've been given orgasms before I actually ever had one with a man. ;)

Wonderful!

Were you there at the time?

AW encourages detailed accounts, wanking material, I suspect.

Mine are detailed for the same reason, I'll admit.

My last one less so, as I wanted to portray the qualities of the Lady rather than the services.

Well we're not all writers with many ways of describing what occured!

Also, a bit of cut and paste?

What sickens me is the utter lack of respect that I read from some punters when they review WGs.  I appreciate that we are paying for a commercial transaction,  and it may not always be satisfactory.  I know some girls may not take much trouble over their appearance, cleanliness, or performance, and may appear unfriendly, but it is an intimate act between two human beings.

When I read comments such as : "It was like fucking a block of wood so I wanked over her tits and left" then I really think that both parties have failed and it's not just the girl's fault. 

:) i am sure.

Well hopefully the reviews confirm it.  Simples.  A necessary evil but necessary.  Can't say I like them, but I do appreciate that someone has taken the time and effort to write them.  I agree with you re AW reviews. Dreadful.

What sickens me is the utter lack of respect that I read from some punters when they review WGs.  I appreciate that we are paying for a commercial transaction,  and it may not always be satisfactory.  I know some girls may not take much trouble over their appearance, cleanliness, or performance, and may appear unfriendly, but it is an intimate act between two human beings.

When I read comments such as : "It was like fucking a block of wood so I wanked over her tits and left" then I really think that both parties have failed and it's not just the girl's fault. 

Reviews are subjective, but they are also there to stop you from making the same mistake as the wood fucker :)

Hmmm. Are there many such posts?

I tend to only read reviews of Ladies I've met or hope to meet.

Regarding the second line I disagree. Word of mouth is good but its faster by word of review. When you have new girls moving into areas all the time up to date reviews are important. A great service provider will be able to weed out the wrong crowd easily enough via her booking system. You cant put an advert in the paper and attract only a particular sort, all and sundry call. Same for your website. No matter how you word it you will always get guys calling who arent after the sort of service you are offering. I specifically state on my aw that I no longer offer PSE style service, more a dirty GFE yet I get guys calling for PSE and when I ask where they got my number they say adult work? So figure that one out. 

Plus a good service provider will be able to handle boywonder who is looking for something she doesnt actually offer if he does somehow still end up butt neked in her bedroom in a tactful way, so he still has a good time but she doesnt have to do something she doesnt want too. If she offers certain services only to regular clients (cim for example) then if she has a review out there saying she did it she should keep this in mind and let guys know that its not on her list of services, its easy "i offer all services but not x, y or z", "but it says in your report you do it" "only for very regular clients i have already seen lots of times, sorry it wont be on offer ", you cant really get clearer than that.

Regarding the second line I disagree. Word of mouth is good but its faster by word of review. When you have new girls moving into areas all the time up to date reviews are important. A great service provider will be able to weed out the wrong crowd easily enough via her booking system. You cant put an advert in the paper and attract only a particular sort, all and sundry call. Same for your website. No matter how you word it you will always get guys calling who arent after the sort of service you are offering. I specifically state on my aw that I no longer offer PSE style service, more a dirty GFE yet I get guys calling for PSE and when I ask where they got my number they say adult work? So figure that one out. 

Plus a good service provider will be able to handle boywonder who is looking for something she doesnt actually offer if he does somehow still end up butt neked in her bedroom in a tactful way, so he still has a good time but she doesnt have to do something she doesnt want too. If she offers certain services only to regular clients (cim for example) then if she has a review out there saying she did it she should keep this in mind and let guys know that its not on her list of services, its easy "i offer all services but not x, y or z", "but it says in your report you do it" "only for very regular clients i have already seen lots of times, sorry it wont be on offer ", you cant really get clearer than that.

I guess it is different for different girls.  The kind of girls I refer to do not work all the time and see limited number of clients and have a regular following.  They generally have little need for advertising on an ongoing basis.  There are two such girls I have been seeing.  One for 7-8 years and another for 3 years.  The first one does have a website of her own but does not take any new clients unless there is an attractive offer.  The second one works strictly by appointment and has limited availability generally reserved for her regular clients.  There have been other girls like them but they moved on to other things in life.

Whereas i see it as a punters right to castigate a bad WG within the rules as well as praise the good, and if a punter wishes to do this in a FR or on here assuming he is genuine thats his business. If i have a bad punt it ALWAYS because the WG has lied and/or has a bad attitude, thats an utter lack of respect in my book, i upheld my end of the deal by arriving clean, on time with the agreed fee.