Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diamond Geezer

Gum Clinic In Boots The Chemist Central Mk

11 posts in this topic

I've decided I should go and have a routine Sti screen, I don't have any symptoms or specific fears, just thinking as a punter I should be screened.

MK is a good option for me being far enough from home ground but having checked the sexual health MK website their primary centre is in Boots the chemist:

Sexual Health Milton Keynes

c/o Boots

18 Crown Walk

The Centre MK

Milton Keynes

MK9 3AH

Just wondered if anyone here has visited this clinic as I'd be interested to know how discreet it feels.

Obviously there won't be a queue through the store with a neon sign pointing to the Clap Clinic but all the same, the idea of visiting the clinic in a busy store phases me a bit.

It may be that's it feels more discreet than visiting a hospital out patients dept but that's why I'm asking.

Thanks for any advice.

DG

I've decided I should go and have a routine Sti screen, I don't have any symptoms or specific fears, just thinking as a punter I should be screened.

MK is a good option for me being far enough from home ground but having checked the sexual health MK website their primary centre is in Boots the chemist:

Sexual Health Milton Keynes

c/o Boots

18 Crown Walk

The Centre MK

Milton Keynes

MK9 3AH

Just wondered if anyone here has visited this clinic as I'd be interested to know how discreet it feels.

Obviously there won't be a queue through the store with a neon sign pointing to the Clap Clinic but all the same, the idea of visiting the clinic in a busy store phases me a bit.

It may be that's it feels more discreet than visiting a hospital out patients dept but that's why I'm asking.

Thanks for any advice.

DG

why did the skinhead go to lloyds chemist?

cos he dint want to bovver boots

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Strawberry" data-cid="490391" data-time="1361028834"><p>

Why not just make a routine visit to the store, nothing to stop you wandering through as a customer then you can see for yourself?</p></blockquote>

Granted but I was planning to make an appointment rather than walk in and wait. MK is a fair way for me and if possible I would have a punt whilst there.

That said, assuming I'll use a "punting name" (Mr Geezer please), they can't do much if I don't turn up other than ring my punting phone!

DG

That said, assuming I'll use a "punting name" (Mr Geezer please), they can't do much if I don't turn up other than ring my punting phone!

They will mark you down as a TW :angry:

Quite right Paul and I wouldn't do it any more than I'd let a lady down.

Perhaps the best thing is to phone them and ask what the clinic is like or I should just forget the punt and treat it as a "walk in" clinic only trip.

I suppose the most embarrassing point is entering and leaving the waiting room from the store, once in there everyone is in the same boat.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Just walk in as if you had every right to be there (which you do). If anyone looks at you smile at them.

It's more likely that nobody will notice, they'll be too busy thinking about their own woes.

Good luck. :)

Granted Zipless :D

As I don't know the store very well and rarely visit MK centre, I just wondered if anybody had seen this clinic even if they haven't actually used it.

Any MK residents here up for inspecting the facility?

Have identified another possible clinic but after that I would start travelling too far.

DG

Dress up well and just walk in confidently, head held high, as if you are a consultant there, a person of some importance, not a mere patient. Anyone seeing you go in might well assume you are one. In fact, imagine you really are one! These things work, so they say :)

Alternatively just walk in constantly scratching your balls and people will look away with embarassment :lol:

Why be embarassed, you could think of it another way;

"I have regular sex, and I'm proud to look after my health. Got a problem?huh?!"