NIK

Real names?

50 posts in this topic

This is really a question for the ladies.

Do you get many clients wanting to know your real name and can they become insistent?

The reason I ask is because I personally would never dream of asking as it's intrusive.

In all my years of punting I've only learnt five names.

Two were girls who I'd seen regularly and both told me not only their real first name but surname too! I know these were true as it's easy to check on the net these days.

A third was the first wg I ever saw locally. A couple of years after I saw her she got her name in the paper after getting in trouble with drugs. I knew it was her from the description and address, and also what she had said to me about her partiality on the couple of occasions I saw her. She called herself Amanda but her name in the paper was Ann. I wonder if this is a common technique keeping the same first letter?

A fourth was a girl who I only saw twice and on the second appointment she phoned me and said 'Hi, it's Jane - I mean Shania!'

The fifth was the well known Paige, who again I've only seen a couple of times, and for some reason she just told me her real name on the second appointment.

This contrasts with Amy who I've seen maybe over forty times and if I were to see her another 400 times I know she would never tell me her real name.

I think I also recall one girl who told me her working name was her real name as she couldn't be arsed to play about with names. This makes you wonder why nearly all wg's use a false name. After all a christian name alone usually doesn't divulge much.

It must actually be quite weird if you've known someone by a certain name for some time to learn they are really called something else and have to start calling them by that name.

I do actually wonder what some of the names of these EE girls who have English working names must be. It would be again be weird to learn their real names which are probably very different. :mad:

Yes, lots ask, and one last week became insistent to the point of working his way through the alphabet and 'watching my reactions'.

Still, it's his dollar, if that's how he wants to spend it.... :mad:

NIK, I have to disagree with you on this one. I have asked many girls their real name -------- but not until at least the third meeting.

I have never understood the paranoia of keeping their name a secret ---whether they tell me their REAL name is anyones guess. :mad:;)

Thought you never had more than three meetings with any one girl, Jim?

NIK, I have to disagree with you on this one. I have asked many girls their real name -------- but not until at least the third meeting.

I have never understood the paranoia of keeping their name a secret ---whether they tell me their REAL name is anyones guess. :mad:;)

Most get to know mine after a few meetings. But this was a first appointment, and he asked a LOT of 'personal' questions, so much so that I warned him if I found myself on the front page of the NoTW he'd better hope the address he used for his outcall wasn't where he really lived :mad:

Thought you never had more than three meetings with any one girl, Jim?

Who told you that ??????

Over the years there are quite a few girls who became "regulars", the problem is, as you are well aware, girls move on and you lose touch.

I have seen Alex of the Bunny Lounge at least four times. :mad:

Sometimes it is easier to keep the first letter, because after years saying "hi I'm [real name]", often it is easier to correct yourself if you slip up and start to say your real name by mistake when you introduce yourself using a working name. Easy for the absent minded to make sure both names begin with the same sound/letter!

For me personally, it makes the experience too intimate and too much of an intrusion into my personal head space to have a client using my real name in the throes of passion! Just a mechanism to keep my work me and real me separate I guess. I remember once when a guy found out my real name by accident and I politely asked him not to use it in the future.....it made the experience far less enjoyable for me and I actually found it quite rude of him when he ignored my request and started saying my real name with defiant gusto whilst we were getting down to business.

The worst thing is a bloody idiot who doesn't understand discretion, hollering your working name after you when you are not working and going about your daily business. Only happened once, and I didn't even realise at first because it just didn't occur me to respond to this name when out shopping with friends, but wow I was mad.

Oh, just thought of one more thing actually- it helps to get into a sexy frame of mind sometimes when you are working and you want to completely embody a hot little mamma version of yourself......one past working name I've had I remember I found it terribly kinky, and being called it definitely helped me to focus on my job rather successfully :mad:

My real name is Lou so I hide it in Louise that way if I do make a mistake its easy to correct.

people just think Lou is short for Louise, if only they knew how clever I was:D

Up your viva

I know my UK favorite's name. Unusual circumstances in that I live in US. This information has allowed for travel arrangements to Europe and correspondence across the pond. Since I treat such as a confidence, it remains secret.

what does it matter? in this country you can call yurself what you want anyway.

I was so naive when I first started doing this that I assumed the names were real and got one of those 'doh' moments when I was told otherwise by a girl.

It's generally been the sort of thing that comes out after a few meetings when you get to know a girl and when such info means something.

To ask at a first meeting seems a little intrusive to me which is probably strange given the nature of what we are doing.

But then this game is strange isn't it.

One girl, who I saw about half a dozen times, played a rather sweet guessing game with me as to what her real name was.

what does it matter?

It may not matter to you, that is fair enough but I regard it as a "privilege" to call the girl by her real name. :mad:

It may not matter to you, that is fair enough but I regard it as a "privilege" to call the girl by her real name. :mad:

As do I. I have been told girl's real names 3 times (as they became customers of mine and I had to ship items they purchased from my company to them via a courier) and would never refer to her by those names during a meeting as I would not want to put her on edge by giving the impression I was getting too familiar. Being me, I promptly forgot them anyway. :mad:

Do you change your own name whilst on a punt?

I do.....

Do you change your own name whilst on a punt?

I do.....

Why on earth would I want to do that --------- how many guys in the UK are called Jim, tens of thousands I would imagine. :mad:;)

What difference does it make what her real name is?

I couldnt care less if she is called Jane or Jenny, (would be a bit worried if it was John though)

I dont get those punters who insist on asking their real name and then get annoyed if they dont get it.

Ladies - just give them another fake name.

In fact I prefer the idea of a fake name/anonymous thing where neither of us knows each others real identity but at the same time we are doing the most intimate thing two people could do! Adds to the thrill of punting IMO, otherwise it just turns into paying a friend for sex.

What difference does it make what her real name is?

I refer the honourable member to the answer I gave earlier. :mad::)

I know my current lady's real name, and she knows mine, She chose to tell me on my second visit, so I reciprocated it now adds a certain intimacy to our visits

When I'm Ruth I feel I'm in my 'work' mode although still me at heart. Some guys will ask you within 5 minutes about your real name, but it's easy to deflect. Over time the odd regular may get to know me better but generally most still want to call me Ruth since it spoils the fantasy and gets confusing for them.

I knew one girl who's real name was a name like Kathrine where you have many variations, but when she had punters who she got to know well who asked her real name she said she was called say Katie. She said that this made it feel like she was letting them have that extra intimacy, while still keeping some distance from the reality.

I asked a girl if i could call her something else once, as her working name was fucking ridiculous and difficult to say. she just said "yeah, my real name's stacy". which was much easier to pronounce :mad: she used that name each time we spoke and seemed quite grateful not to have to us her daft workign name any more. of course, that might not have been her real name, but i think it was as she just didnt seem bright enough to use two fake names.

As far as I am concerned for the duration of the appointment the name i've been given is their real name. I know it may be different in reality but when I'm in a fantasy scenario I simply never think of it.

I have seen Alex of the Bunny Lounge at least four times. :mad:

Isn't that a bit 'fluffy'?

Isn't that a bit 'fluffy'?

Perhaps it's the Fluffy Bunny Lounge ? :mad:

Is this a trick question? I know the majority of girls I see regularly (whether I "see" them or not -- i.e. those at my local parlour who I may hang out or chat but not punt with) by their real names and they know me by mine. They're friends. Why not?