Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
humblebrag

Where Have The Polish Girls Gone?

12 posts in this topic

There were some profiles on A-dub out of flats in Kentish Town, Bayswater and West Kensington that had the same general pricing structure etc and pretty (though inconsistently good) young Polish/Czech girls (often with two profiles per girl).

Ameera was one who had a couple of good PN reviews and I had a great half hour with her in the past.

All seem to have gone. Anyone know anything more?

Back to Poland for Lent; in their spare time they will canvass for another Polish Pope!

I've been thinking the same question In Germany, the majority of the foreign women seem to be Romanian and Hungarians.

I would hazard a guess that the recent arrests in North London and the timing of the disappearance of the profiles are not a coincidence.

Some of the ladies have re-established profiles in the greater London area though most had to use different names, pics and phone numbers. Try searching for Ameera in Dartford.

I would hazard a guess that the recent arrests in North London and the timing of the disappearance of the profiles are not a coincidence.

Some of the ladies have re-established profiles in the greater London area though most had to use different names, pics and phone numbers. Try searching for Ameera in Dartford.

I'm curious, as well.  There used to be dozens of WGs on AW that indicated North London addresses, claimed to be Polish, offered identical (dubious) services and posted identical rates.  I hadn't done a 'Polish' AW search in ages until several days ago and I was surprised to note that the entire group appears to have disappeared, en masse.  Since both Poles and Hungarians can enter the UK freely, and since both appear to be happy to take up menial service-sector jobs, I am surprised that 'trafficking' reportedly was involved. 

Now if our lovely Polish cleaning gal were willing to include her 'personal services' when she comes around, I would boost her  hourly rate of £10 in a heartbeat! :P   We've also got a Polish gardener but she is skinny and she charges £20 per hour when we (rarely) use her.  She is rather cute, now that I think of it and she definitely has an 'earthy' attitude. :ph34r:

I hope you are deducting tax at source on your domestic help tiggy , we wouldnt want you to be boosting the polish economy this way.

Remember where your priorities lie ( south east asia )

I hope you are deducting tax at source on your domestic help tiggy , we wouldnt want you to be boosting the polish economy this way.

Remember where your priorities lie ( south east asia )

317 days to go, but who's counting? ;)

In the meantime, it's off to Florida for four weeks with my mia yai.   No boom-boom or even yum-yum, but at least more sunshine than in London. :P

Mass disappearance of profiles.Think the number of pages for London about halved.Was a great place in Paddington which was all Poles except the maid.That seems to have gone

As I said in the Hungarian thread, and like the diminishing amount of Hungarians, most have earned enough money to start their legitimate business or gone to Countries with stronger economies or simply look more financially appealing than England.

I wouldn't be surprised if, due to the recession, the number of people who can afford to punt has declined.

As I said in the Hungarian thread, and like the diminishing amount of Hungarians, most have earned enough money to start their legitimate business or gone to Countries with stronger economies or simply look more financially appealing than England.

I wouldn't be surprised if, due to the recession, the number of people who can afford to punt has declined.

Still seems weird that it would all happen at once. You could understand leases being up and one flat closing, but loads have all done the same.

Many of the girls at these places used to go home very often, some would have a couple of weeks on and off, and their openness suggested to me (though I might be hopelessly naive here) that there wasn't co-ercion.

Still seems weird that it would all happen at once. You could understand leases being up and one flat closing, but loads have all done the same.

Many of the girls at these places used to go home very often, some would have a couple of weeks on and off, and their openness suggested to me (though I might be hopelessly naive here) that there wasn't co-ercion.

Who is saying there was coercion? Maybe they are back home in Poland counting their fortunes, or they are working in other countries where there is more business.