hunger81

Genuine Gfe In London?

12 posts in this topic

hello everyone.

This is my very first post.

I was wondering if any has any suggestions for me.

I am looking for an attractive young women preferably 20-25yr old - offering a genuine gfe service with fk owo included for definite.

Recently I went to visit a very attractive young women off aw site in East London.

Even though she had listed gfe fk owo as a service but she did not offer any of those. In fact she told me she doesn’t allow any kisses to her face. It was just straight sex - I was disappointed with the service.

I have never used an agency before and would like to give it a go.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a newbie.

Thanks

There are loads - you just have to do your research.

I had a 2 hour outcall with a AW girl called Ella_23 last week - lovely English red head. DFK, OWO all fine and a really nice girl to boot.

lol

Ideally a fair skinned petite brunette. With a pretty face and a nice bum.
If she has a cheeky personality thats a plus- i'd like bit of a banter
with her 

Any ideas

btw preferably incall service

thanks 

Definitely Kitty Sweet! 

She is a away at present, she does not fit the 20-25 criteria, she charges £180 which seems a bit high given her cramped flat. Cannot advise anyone myself as I do not see WGs under 30. There do seem to be a lot around at  £100-£150 and  am sure there will be many suggestions.

i had a look at her profile-very nice bum.

I was msgd by a member today-he suggested a polish girl of aw goes by the name of petite nikkii based in harrow.

she looks like a (sweet) girl next door type.

Has anyone seen her??

Haven't seen petite nikkii,but have seen Hot 19 Laura from the same place.

She'd just arrived in the UK from Romania, could hardly speak English and gave the distinct impression that she was prepared to suffer me doing what I was doing, but enthusiastic, ha. No!  I twice asked her during our meet if she really wanted to do this, as she was just so unenthusiastic.  Eventually I did conclude that she was not actually coerced, but I would hope that her level of service improves or many others will also leave feeling a bit deflated.  Pretty though.

Presuming that petite nikkii works out of the same place, it's not the most attractive premises.  Taking a shower meant a long walk down a corridor, down some stairs and down a further corridor.  Wearing nowt but a towel doesn't make for this to be the most comfortable experience, wondering who is going to pop out from a corner at any given moment.  I suspect all five girls from Baccara work out of the same place.  It's large enough.  You could certainly hear various action out of other rooms there when I was visiting Laura.

Having had my whinge, Laura is actually very pretty.  Prettier than her pictures show in truth.

Nikkii looks worth a punt to me, but having experienced the establishment, be aware that 1) she may not be Polish 2) the person you speak to on the phone probably isn't her and 3) you may also find when you get there that her English may not be so great.  Member since 23rd Jan means fresh off the boat.  That, plus not the most salubrious of accommodation.

Despite the above, I may well go and see her some time.  North Harrow wins points on location for me personally so this makes up for deficiencies in other aspects for me.

Edited by Thurson

Haven't seen petite nikkii,but have seen Hot 19 Laura from the same place.

She'd just arrived in the UK from Romania, could hardly speak English and gave the distinct impression that she was prepared to suffer me doing what I was doing, but enthusiastic, ha. No!  I twice asked her during our meet if she really wanted to do this, as she was just so unenthusiastic.  Eventually I did conclude that she was not actually coerced, but I would hope that her level of service improves or many others will also leave feeling a bit deflated.  Pretty though.

Presuming that petite nikkii works out of the same place, it's not the most attractive premises.  Taking a shower meant a long walk down a corridor, down some stairs and down a further corridor.  Wearing nowt but a towel doesn't make for this to be the most comfortable experience, wondering who is going to pop out from a corner at any given moment.  I suspect all five girls from Baccara work out of the same place.  It's large enough.  You could certainly hear various action out of other rooms there when I was visiting Laura.

Having had my whinge, Laura is actually very pretty.  Prettier than her pictures show in truth.

Nikkii looks worth a punt to me, but having experienced the establishment, be aware that 1) she may not be Polish 2) the person you speak to on the phone probably isn't her and 3) you may also find when you get there that her English may not be so great.  Member since 23rd Jan means fresh off the boat.  That, plus not the most salubrious of accommodation.

Despite the above, I may well go and see her some time.  North Harrow wins points on location for me personally so this makes up for deficiencies in other aspects for me.

''leave feeling a bit deflated'' just like my recent experience with a very attractive romanian 26yr old admira from aw based in east london.

She was better looking in person compared to her pics. She was very clean, smelt great, nice smile, spoke english but she looked tired and not so enthusiastic what so ever-she looked a bit nervous too, maybe lacks experience. Anyway thanks mate i will avoid  the above establishment.

I'd recommend Emily Jones. She's brunette, intelligent and genuine.  With a lovely bum too.

Contact details?

Just a reminder.....

"Probationary members may not post any message containing AW profile names.Just a reminder to probationary member, "

I suggest www.lucyelitecompanion.com if you want a sincere and genuine lady who is ridiculous fit, defo royalty when in public and dirty in the bedroom!

I suggest www.lucyelitecompanion.com if you want a sincere and genuine lady who is ridiculous fit, defo royalty when in public and dirty in the bedroom!

shes wayyy over my budget. but thanks for the suggestion. i think tatiana based near charring cross from the other site looks great.

Anyone seen her??