redsalford

Teen Megan And Roxy In Oxford

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen teen Megan or her sister roxy in Oxford area , thanks

Has anyone seen teen Megan or her sister roxy in Oxford area , thanks

They'd be quite cute if they didn't plaster on the facepaint and stopped pouting!! :D

120 notes is a really good price for a 2 girl, but you would want to make sure they were going to deliver and not just get you to pay for next weekend's clubbing!!  They could be horny little minxes or completely clueless.

Let us know if you do.

That's what I think, so you have nt seen them in person , have u any recommendations near ish to Oxford ?

Hi,

I saw Teen Megan a few months back as she looked quite cute and was close by...

I was all set to have a full hour but after being made to wait for a while in the cold and then seeing her I decided just to go for a 15 min quicky. this involved a blow job with her reluctantly taking her top off! not what I have come to expect from others on AW.

She's a bit chavvy and is definitely carrying around a few pounds that she could get rid of! massive saggy tits.

not the best.

hope that helps

L

There has been an enormous number of new profiles for Oxford lately, I'm suspicious of the lot of them. Oxford can't be big enough to support that many?

Hi,

I saw Teen Megan a few months back as she looked quite cute and was close by...

I was all set to have a full hour but after being made to wait for a while in the cold and then seeing her I decided just to go for a 15 min quicky. this involved a blow job with her reluctantly taking her top off! not what I have come to expect from others on AW.

She's a bit chavvy and is definitely carrying around a few pounds that she could get rid of! massive saggy tits.

not the best.

hope that helps

L

Just to add a bit of balance, I've just seen teen_megan and was just going to see her for 30 mins but extended to an hour. I didn't sense any reluctance. Yes shes not exactly thin but I actually liked her breasts (I'd be worried if they didn't sag!!).

Martin