Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raj24

Anyone Seen These Girls In Wolverhampton

9 posts in this topic

Teen Sarah and sexy Amy are two girls working in wolves just wanted to know if anyone have seen any or both of these girls. They both advertise on Aw purple site and other places but apart from nice pics no feedback for either

Sarah has her feedback hidden. But can see 1 positive, 1 neutral and 1 in dispute. Nothing for Amy. Although from her pics she looks a stunner.

RE Amy i thought it very odd that she refers to herself as 'half-paki', not language i have ever heard an Asian use in reference to themselves....

RE Amy i thought it very odd that she refers to herself as 'half-paki', not language i have ever heard an Asian use in reference to themselves....

Maybe it's a local thing as I hear it often used by younger Pakistani's.

Maybe it's a local thing as I hear it often used by younger Pakistani's.

Agreed, hear it often amongst the younger generation

They both look stunners and they both work from the same flat. I just get a feeling there's a catch sum where lol.

I don't think amy is half Pakistani I think she just wrote that to probably make her profile stand out a bit.

I saw Sarah's profile earlier and gave her a couple of calls hoping to see here tomorrow.  There was no answer.  Now I've seen this post I'm a bit worried about calling again to make a booking.  Does anyone think its worth a go?

Well I called Amy who worked with Sarah at the same flat in wolves as I approached the house it looked very tacky and just didn't feel comfortable at all knocking on the door even though on the phone she sounded ok. I don't suppose any other members have seen Amy or Sarah? I think they are now working in Bham now according to there profiles?