Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hope2getit

Decent Outcall Agencies Under £150

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Anyone recommend any?

Are there any decent ones under £150

Looked at some for £110 has anyone had any experience of them?

Help appreciated,

Many thanks

B

Cheap outcall-only agencies are always a false economy, IME

Don't take my word for it, but scan through the FRs here (search by Establishment) for Vixens London, who are the market leaders at that level. High incidence of negatives should tell you something. Poor quality girls arriving ridiculously late, then slapping on extra charges even for basics, that's the usual story.

Usually you will be better off with a £150+ girl from an agency that also sets up incalls.

My friend has had good experience with Caprice from Vixens, this was about year and a half ago. She is now also on Photo Girls as Jett Barbie. Vixens is the cheaper option.

Another agency to try and one that i have had alot of success with is sure delights. They start at £120 a hr for outcall and then £100 after for subsequent hrs. On their home page, you have a link to the girls that work for them and the best thing is that they list their services as well. Ive used them quite a few times in the past and last weekend i had Sophie from there come over to mine for 2 hrs which cost me £220. Suffice to say she was amazing, very open minded and no extras. Cant speak for any of the other girls but Sophie is definitely a winner in my books.

I also posted some feedback on her through here.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=112509

Thanks,

Strangely enough I have met Sophie as well recently and have to agree.

Cheers