lewishamguy

Exceptional 69 Move

12 posts in this topic

I do 69 or RO only with my regular one and it works excellent for both of us to increase the pleasure but this time she did something exceptional while we are on 69. After a few minutes she started to move slightly anti-clockwise and in the mean time she was doing OWO for me and then stopped at 6 o’clock position. I said nice move is it a new 69 technique? “Sorry but I couldn't control my gas” she replied. Surprisingly there was no farting smell except a little sound :P  :P .

Did anyone experience farting while you are on 69?   

I had it happen to me once, except she didn't move & it was like a force nine gale! :eek:

I had it happen to me once, except she didn't move & it was like a force nine gale! :eek:

Ah - but you are from Barnsley where the men are men............................... and so are the women :)

Here we go another dig at the new guy, or is it a dig at us lot up north?

I am also from oop north Barnsley lad and aye it gets mighty windy round these parts too.

Luckily the breeze stops outside the bedroom door in Lynn Mansions.... up til now anyway.   ;) 

If you think that was a dig           just wait till we really get heated up :o

Oh don't be so touchy - where do think I am from?

she rotated her ass so that she could silently fart away from your face..nice lol. How did she know it wouldnt be a riproaring paaaaarrrrp once it got going lol. Haha she could have blown you a central parting xx

It was a lucky escapre, you could have been charged £25 for extras!

Some men and women will fart when their partners go down on them at the same time pulling the blanket or duvet over their heads to ensure the maximum experience of the smelliness of the gas by the partner. This is sometimes done as a practical joke and other times as enjoyable kinkiness. It is known as a Dutch Oven. I hasten to add that it's not something I enjoy.

Some men and women will fart when their partners go down on them at the same time pulling the blanket or duvet over their heads to ensure the maximum experience of the smelliness of the gas by the partner. This is sometimes done as a practical joke and other times as enjoyable kinkiness. It is known as a Dutch Oven. I hasten to add that it's not something I enjoy.

They say you learn something new every day and I think that was Friday's fact of farty fun.

Why do they call it such a name though.... can you explain that one?  :huh: 

Don't bother explaining I just looked it up in the urban dicko.....

horrible it is too.... I am far too much of a lady to inflict that on a bedfellow and if they did it to me I would exact revenge in the strongest form!  :)