Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
monsieurboombastic

Is This Field Report Weird

17 posts in this topic

its a field report on lara of annabellas, created on 19 feb 2013 but relating to an encounter way back in may 2012

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=112486

looks weird because this author has written numerous reports since may so why has he suddenly remembered to write this negative one now?

any insights?

I had a review put up once a good few months after the fact. Perhaps he discovered it typed out in a word document and realised he had forgotten to post it or was looking back at his frs and realised one was missing, who knows, it happens occasionally

Edited by Chloe Kisses

its a field report on lara of annabellas, created on 19 feb 2013 but relating to an encounter way back in may 2012

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=112486

looks weird because this author has written numerous reports since may so why has he suddenly remembered to write this negative one now?

any insights?

I thought that there was rule on PN against reviews of visits that are more than such and such weeks old. 

Anyways, the answer to your question may be as simple as that the punter entered the wrong date for the visit. 

It was strange to me to read this FR cos I've seen Lara in the same establishment last Nov and she was the opposite of what's reported here. Even more strange cos this FR writer is one who I usually trust - altho his track record of recommendations is nearly all with TGs. Perhaps he only prefers TGs, or maybe himself and Lara just didn't click on this occasion :( What ever the reason, it seems that 50% of his gripe is with the receptionist. That, and the sense of being lost and the anxiety of arriving late for the appointment all probably combined to take the edge off of an eargerly anticipated encounter.

I'm not that familiar with MK as a town, but I can't agree with his difficulty in finding the venue. The first time that I went there I was told by the receptionist that it was across the road from Next. It was the easiest thing for me to go into the shopping centre and check the centre directions for Next.

It was strange to me to read this FR cos I've seen Lara in the same establishment last Nov and she was the opposite of what's reported here. Even more strange cos this FR writer is one who I usually trust - altho his track record of recommendations is nearly all with TGs. Perhaps he only prefers TGs, or maybe himself and Lara just didn't click on this occasion :( What ever the reason, it seems that 50% of his gripe is with the receptionist. That, and the sense of being lost and the anxiety of arriving late for the appointment all probably combined to take the edge off of an eargerly anticipated encounter.

I'm not that familiar with MK as a town, but I can't agree with his difficulty in finding the venue. The first time that I went there I was told by the receptionist that it was across the road from Next. It was the easiest thing for me to go into the shopping centre and check the centre directions for Next.

that all depends how the receptionist gives directions tbh. If someone knows the area they can give good directions, sounds like this guy possibly encountered one who possibly didnt know the area very well or just couldnt be bothered to give decent directions.

Also you do need to take into consideration that you can ( I have learned this form personal experience) give identical directions to two different guys, one of those guys will find you easy peasy yet the other guy ends up going all over the place and getting totally lost. Its down to how well people can TAKE direction also. Some listen...unfortunatley some dont. I have had guys I can see through my window facing away from me and when I tell them, okay, im in the building behind you, they then turn to the left, so I say, no thats the left, turn once more to the left and you will see it, then they do a whole circle turn and end up facing the direction they were in the first place, it can be frustrating sometimes x

I thought that there was rule on PN against reviews of visits that are more than such and such weeks old. 

Anyways, the answer to your question may be as simple as that the punter entered the wrong date for the visit. 

I am not seeing any such rule within the FR submitting rules.

This guy is a genuine reporter , and can be believed .   The fact that he took so much time to write a long report shows his dissapointment in the MK parlour scene .

I accept it as a warning to other London punters not to venture out of the capital expecting the same level of service we get here.

I accept it as a warning to other London punters not to venture out of the capital expecting the same level of service we get here.

Thats a joke! Take a look at the reviews for the mk parlours before you actually comment. We are the third highest in the reviews and a fraction of the size of london. Yes we have a lot less reviews too but come on..actually go and have a read. In fact dont bother, just count the "NO" at the side of the reviews, at the end of the day they are extremely low compared to the "yes". The majority are positive, the minority are negative. I see more no's come up in the london section and when you see how much those poor guys have paid to be treated badly you have to wonder why they even bother staying in london...oopsy, sorry I forgot, a lot of them don't. They come to milton keynes. When I worked at mke it was plain how high the number of londoners there are that come to mk to punt when we had a new girl. Girl would take off, be uuuuber busy then get a day at south ken and slowly as the london punters clicked they could see her on their doorstep her bookings dropped a bit. Stop working at south ken, the numbers raised again.

Edited by Chloe Kisses

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="worldpunter" data-cid="492560" data-time="1361556723"> This guy is a genuine reporter , and can be believed . The fact that he took so much time to write a long report shows his dissapointment in the MK parlour scene .
<p> I accept it as a warning to other London punters not to venture out of the capital expecting the same level of service we get here.</p>
</blockquote>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
I see it only as a disappointment with Annabellas as he mentions good service at MKE previously along with the WG of course. His criticism of the directions given chimes with me though, some receptionists and WGs if they can actually speak English have no idea how to give directions, i just get the address and navigate myself always leaving plenty of time in case i cant find somewhere easily, i never rely on their navigational abilities.

Edited by smiths

This guy is a genuine reporter , and can be believed .   The fact that he took so much time to write a long report shows his dissapointment in the MK parlour scene .

I don't live in London. I don't want to live in London. I don't live in any of the large cities in the U.K. I don't want to live in any if the large cities of the U.K. I've also never visited any ladies in London.

I have had many enjoyable encounters in the provinces. But I've also had the occasional disappointment. I have no doubt that I would be writing something similar if I frequented London. I think I am supported in this opinion by the many posts regarding punting in London.

Was it you W.P. who wrote a similar post on another thread? One punt in the provinces that apparently didn't come up to your expectations and the blinkers are on. Nice to have an open mind. But sometimes the easy way out is to generalise?

I've done a couple of FR's a few months after the event and had them printed. The delay was because I wasn't happy with either of the visits but didn't want to write bad FR's because it wasn't my style. However after reading many posts by lots of different people I came to the conclusion that it was the right thing to do provided that I wrote about the visit in an honest manner which I think I did.

I would never write an FR that was a vicious personal attack on a lady no matter how bad I considered the service had been.

Edited by gibbs

I don't live in London. I don't want to live in London. I don't live in any of the large cities in the U.K. I don't want to live in any if the large cities of the U.K. I've also never visited any ladies in London. I have had many enjoyable encounters in the provinces. But I've also had the occasional disappointment. I have no doubt that I would be writing something similar if I frequented London. I think I am supported in this opinion by the many posts regarding punting in London. Was it you W.P. who wrote a similar post on another thread? One punt in the provinces that apparently didn't come up to your expectations and the blinkers are on. Nice to have an open mind. But sometimes the easy way out is to generalise?

No ,  I don't think it was me . I haven't punted outside of London for ages  [ excluding Thailand  ] . I know people say not ,but I do believe one can generalise . I do think I have a pretty open mind , I've had sex with men , women , but draw the line at animals .

Also you do need to take into consideration that you can ( I have learned this form personal experience) give identical directions to two different guys, one of those guys will find you easy peasy yet the other guy ends up going all over the place and getting totally lost. Its down to how well people can TAKE direction also. Some listen...

Fair point. I'm from the camp who don't listen. When being told the direction to some place, I only hear the first landmark and switch off for the rest of the directions. So when being in MK for the first time and was told it was near Next, that's all I needed to know. The receptionist might have given more directions, but if she did I didn't hear it. When I was on the phone and being told that it was across from Next, I could see a big shopping centre ahead of me. If Next was going to be anywhere, it was gonna be in that shopping centre. That's all I needed to know, and the rest just fell into place.

I accept tho that some people might need more precise directions

btw - most of us are walking round with smartphones with navigation apps on them, so why doesn't the receptionists give postcodes as well as the address. Makes getting there even easier :)

why doesn't the receptionists give postcodes as well as the address. Makes getting there even easier :)

Every independent lady that I have seen has always given me both the postcode and the address.    It does seem sensible that parlours do the same.    Of course there is nothing to stop the punter from asking for the post code.

...the other guy ends up going all over the place and getting totally lost. Its down to how well people can TAKE direction also. Some listen...unfortunatley some dont. I have had guys I can see through my window facing away from me and when I tell them, okay, im in the building behind you, they then turn to the left, so I say, no thats the left, turn once more to the left and you will see it, then they do a whole circle turn and end up facing the direction they were in the first place, it can be frustrating sometimes x

Ahem, that's kind of me. But it's not because I don't listen, my mind just doesn't work when it comes to directions for some unknown reason! I even got lost going from Gloucester Rd tube to HoD despite having looked it up on googlemaps beforehand. At least the second time I visited I realised how easy it was to get there, and couldn't quite work out how I'd got lost.

In my defence I take full responsibility, and often ask the maid to give directions the way she would a small child! ;)

Sorry but that is absolute rubbish. As a lady who is in Leeds therefore the provinces I find that quite insulting actually. On what evidence are ladies from outside London any different to the ones who do work in London? You will get good and bad service providers in all cities. I see guys from London down here in Leeds as do many other ladies I should imagine...yes we must be so crap because some return week after week... :huh:

Seriously..a daft statement to make!

Agreed that is a stupid x 10 generalisation.

There are obviously MORE places to go in London than almost everywhere else in England (as a guess...) but how come Londoners love HoD when it is an import from a long-established MK location?

How come Sandys Superstars is frequently rated the best place in the UK?

How come there is a process of groups of girls alternating between a London base and various locations elsewhere? Do they lower their standards, looks etc when they go outside London?

I've punted often enough in London. How come I don't see any need whatsoever to do so these days?

If you're being serious, you're being seriously stupid. If you're joshing, you caught me hook, line and sinker but don't risk meeting me in a dark provincial alleyway...