Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amanda

A question for the Cabbies

20 posts in this topic

Ok, that may only be you Jimmy. :mad:

Every weekend, girls jump into taxis and offer a BJ or a shag for the fare.

Have you ever said yes?

Have you ever said yes?

Really? (I'm in the wrong job):mad:

Edited by bottom liner
put in ?

Really (I'm in the wrong job):mad:

Oh I dunno. They tend to be fairly drunk, but I just figured that at some point, when the girl isn't too pissed and she's attractive etc, that's got to be quite tempting.

I met JRC could fill a forum on his own!

I knew one WG who told me she often paid cabbies with blow jobs and the odd shags, she sometimes asked me for a lift to work and gave me a blow job.

Have you ever said yes?

Does that really happen often???

Spider cabbie has had a few offers. Thanks but no thanks, don't fancy the repecussions, when the lady sobers up.

when we had the limo business you would often get offers while you were parked up .

and no never accepted them ..

But used to meet a girl on the way back for champers and well you know ;)

Have found we get the odd 'payment in kind ' sugestion with a smile and once again we dont accept.

But on the other hand if any ladies here need a service (on there car ) we could always do a deal :)

Does that really happen often???

Of course it does - I have several stories about such shenanigans ;)

Spider cabbie has had a few offers. Thanks but no thanks, don't fancy the repercussions, when the lady sobers up.

In this day and age I think only an idiot would even contemplate such an offer. The mere whisper of impropriety could bring the world crashing in on you.

i cant belive it 11 posts and not heard of the man himself:eek:

well jim you going to tell us how lucky you are every night:p

i cant belive it 11 posts and not heard of the man himself:eek:

well jim you going to tell us how lucky you are every night:p

I gather your under the impression that a bell rings when Jims name is mentioned or the topic has mention of cabs or their drivers.

I think it would be fair to say Jims approach to his chosen profession is the same as my "chosen profession" and as professionals in a profession we must be professional because when we return to the real world we must have the money for our rose garden.

Up your viva:D:D

Lou4fun

I have a lot of time for Jimmy, he makes it clear the sorts of girls he likes to see, age etc, he has his budget. He does sometimes criticise others for what he calls wasting money, however I often think he gets some unfair stick. I'm sure that as Lou says he's a total pro when working and wouldn't take up offers of a BJ from a drunken girl.

I met JRC could fill a forum on his own!

I would like to meet him too, where do I go to book his cab?

I mean it, I really would love to meet him. Though don't worry jim I'm not about to start stalking you.;)

Has anyone else had the pleasure of meeting the man, the myth?

I have a lot of time for Jimmy, he makes it clear the sorts of girls he likes to see, age etc, he has his budget. He does sometimes criticise others for what he calls wasting money, however I often think he gets some unfair stick. I'm sure that as Lou says he's a total pro when working and wouldn't take up offers of a BJ from a drunken girl.

JimmyRedCab AKA Ronseal

Does what it says on the tin.

I love to hate him or is it hate to love him.

I echo your post Mike52(good mike)

Up your viva

Lou4fun

Having once upon a time been a cabbie I can tell you its very very rare for it to happen.

a mate of mine once took a local beauty up on the offer and ended up getting arrested for rape, it cost him his marriage and kids.

he never got charged as it was a he said she said but he was held for long enough to have his life ruined.

I agree. I see him as the board's self-styled polemicist and at times a bit of a demagogue but also as a man of sound principles.

Respec'.

Never happened to me or anyone I know, and I wouldn't accept if it did, for raesons already mentioned.

With regard to Jimmy I seem to remember that on the old site there was a link to a website that supposedly had a photo and his cab.

With regard to Jimmy I seem to remember that on the old site there was a link to a website that supposedly had a photo and his cab.

Its still out there but it was hacked and edited or copied and edited. One of the downsides to being infamous ;)