Lohengrin

Mk Girls From Adultwork

336 posts in this topic

There are a large number of MK girls on the purple site. I have seen a lot of them. Many you can't FR because they don't publish phone numbers to begin with, etc. But I thought it would be worth having a thread where people could briefly comment on those they had seen. I'll go first. I will keep it short, but happy for people to PM me where they want more details about a girl. Perhaps others can add to this if they think this thread is useful.

RoxanneX. Petite girl. Likes sex. Gets into it, extremely at times. Quite pretty. Flat-chested. See more than once. Friendly. Enthusiastic.

Bunny Bonnie (formerly Young Bonnie). Girl next door. Very friendly. Good company. Good at her job.

Callie: Similiar to Young Bonnie in style if not experience. Girl next door. Friendly. Fun to be with.

Flirtatious Faye: Ex-HOD and MBK. Petite, experienced, professional.

LadyLydia88: Very skinny, another girl next door. Friendly.

Candy: Asian, very pro, considerably older than 18-24. Gives good service.

Brooke: If 100 quid for rub and tug is worth it to you then Brooke is good at it. Ego is cheaper and just as good (with the right girl).

Amber299: True girl next door. Literally. Not a PSE but in a good way very amateur.

xxxxLeahxxxx: She does give a good service but, at least to me, really not that attractive.

This is great, been hoping someone would post something like this.

Agree with you on leah, shes not grim by any means but having been to annabellas a couple of times there is certainly no comparison.

One i keep meaning to see is Angelika...

Ha ha! Foot meets mouth again! Lol!

No kidding, eh? Mind you, the seriousness with which this board takes itself is something to behold. I have to be honest, I don't really give a massive amount of thought to posting on the subject of paid sex and I imagine most people got the gist of what I was trying to say without being offended. But if not, I'll probably find a way to live with myself.

I've seen Candy. Pretty face, a bit thin overall. If you're into Orientals ( as I am ) she will get you off, but nowehere near as lovely as Annabellas's Mei.

Jayda- Silk. Made the mistake of believing her pictures, which are an incredible Photoshop job. Friendly lady, but probably size 20. If you're into 'big booty' you'll enjoy, but far too huge for me.

You think that's bad? Wait till you've been compared to a human bowling ball lol!

You think that's bad? Wait till you've been compared to a human bowling ball lol!

Is this a roundabout way of saying someone tried to pick you up by putting fingers in three different holes? :-)

Knocking 'em down...one pin at a time! :) xx

No kidding, eh? Mind you, the seriousness with which this board takes itself is something to behold. I have to be honest, I don't really give a massive amount of thought to posting on the subject of paid sex and I imagine most people got the gist of what I was trying to say without being offended. But if not, I'll probably find a way to live with myself.

well thats up to you, Im sure we will all live on after this somehow lol. Thoughtless posting can cause other people problems sometimes. If me moaning about something makes you think twice next time you post about an sp then thats a good thing. What you posted isnt that big a deal its the principle. 

well thats up to you, Im sure we will all live on after this somehow lol. Thoughtless posting can cause other people problems sometimes. If me moaning about something makes you think twice next time you post about an sp then thats a good thing. What you posted isnt that big a deal its the principle. 

I presume, to quote your first post, that you think the principle in question is this: "shouldn't really be something mentioned on a punting forum as it's no ones business apart from those she chooses to tell."  Well, if a WG chooses to tell something to a customer she's never met before in her life and one assumes for the most part she probably doesn't expect to ever meet again, either; if revealing that nugget of information can't in any way compromise her privacy or her safety but if it is, in a roundabout way, a piece of information the reviewer thinks is relevant to describing the type of experience the girl offers (whether you happen to agree or not) then no, you haven't made me think twice. The fact that another poster on this thread immediately agreed with my assessment of the girl in question rather suggests that the point I was trying to make came across quite clearly. As for half the girls in the industry being single mothers, whatever. I wasn't reviewing half the girls in the industry; only one of them. And what I chose to say was was relevant to describing her, which is all that counts.

Hey Venty, get the popcorn!

Sweet or salted? ;)

I'll also be standing at a safe distance..interesting debate though!

Always salty ;)

I should have guessed really! :D

I presume, to quote your first post, that you think the principle in question is this: "shouldn't really be something mentioned on a punting forum as it's no ones business apart from those she chooses to tell."  Well, if a WG chooses to tell something to a customer she's never met before in her life and one assumes for the most part she probably doesn't expect to ever meet again, either; if revealing that nugget of information can't in any way compromise her privacy or her safety but if it is, in a roundabout way, a piece of information the reviewer thinks is relevant to describing the type of experience the girl offers (whether you happen to agree or not) then no, you haven't made me think twice. The fact that another poster on this thread immediately agreed with my assessment of the girl in question rather suggests that the point I was trying to make came across quite clearly. As for half the girls in the industry being single mothers, whatever. I wasn't reviewing half the girls in the industry; only one of them. And what I chose to say was was relevant to describing her, which is all that counts.

not really, wasnt relevent in the least

Sweet or salted? ;)

I'll also be standing at a safe distance..interesting debate though!

you can get sweet & salty now, its actually rather nice  ^_^

not really, wasnt relevent in the least

Well perhaps, as the service provider rather than the customer, you fail to grasp what the customer appears to find relevant. As this board -- last time I looked -- was primarily a forum for customers to share information about service providers, what you deem relevant is really neither here nor there.

1 person likes this

Need more popcorn...

I'll go get some more...this is where it gets interesting...the PUNTER-net trump card has been played! :)

Well perhaps, as the service provider rather than the customer, you fail to grasp what the customer appears to find relevant. As this board -- last time I looked -- was primarily a forum for customers to share information about service providers, what you deem relevant is really neither here nor there.

I would say what the service providers deem relevant is very here. In fact without us you would have nothing to talk about but I am aware that without you we (service providers) would have no job. I would be a bus driver and the girls would probably all just have a big lesbian gang fuck and what fun would that be?

Need more popcorn...

yeah me too, I seem to have disjointed someones forum nose...again, must be my talent lol

I would be a bus driver and the girls would probably all just have a big lesbian gang fuck and what fun would that be?

That bangbus sounds fun, is there a vacancy for a conductor?

I'll go get some more...this is where it gets interesting...the PUNTER-net trump card has been played! :)

Never, you mean a punter has had the cheek to post its a punting forum where punters rate SPs, surely not.

Never, you mean a punter has had the cheek to post its a punting forum where punters rate SPs, surely not.

and an sp has had the nerve to speak up too, how very dare we lol 

and an sp has had the nerve to speak up too, how very dare we lol 

I never said that though of course. Personally i welcome SPs posting, though not touting outrageously, thats against the rules although at least one (not you) reckons the rules arent clear, seem very clear to me.

Personally i welcome SPs posting, though not touting outrageously, thats against the rules although at least one (not you) reckons the rules arent clear, seem very clear to me.

Thanks for noticing ;) I come on here to chat. I think that anyone reading my posts will be verrry clear I am just giving my opinions and not touting as lets face it you know as good as most on here that my opinions go down about as well as a brick shit most of the time lol. I was just trying to say to the op that if a girl wants to come onto a forum and say she has children etc then thats her business but its no one elses to announce to the public for her....turns out she didnt even say she does so it was all academic anyway (yet again) xx

Do you wanna share my sweet & salty...its yummylicious