XxtopmanXx

Samantha From Maxes Angels

24 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen her lately. If yes, can you tell how she is and if she's worth booking?

Hav'nt seen her lately but have seen her 3 times with various other agencies other than Maxes, always had a good time with her in the past, although apparently she has thinned out a bit since her last Maxes pics and she was'nt exactly full figured when they were taken.

oh! so should I book her or try my luck with another girl from Maxes?

Well depends what you are looking for. As I say I always had fun with her, she was very pleasant and all advertised services were provided, hav'nt seen her for a while and have been told she is slimmer than her current pics but cannot confirm this. If you're looking for A+/Cims/Cim then Samantha could be your girl.

I can vouch for her, really nice girl and a great shag when I met her back in 2011.

Hello Spartan117 by the way, long time no speak!

Thanks guys! I heard she does great DFK and provides GFE. Is that true?

Thanks guys! I heard she does great DFK and provides GFE. Is that true?

If you want DFK and GFE then thats what you will get, if you want saomething a little more raunchy then you will also get that.

I can vouch for her, really nice girl and a great shag when I met her back in 2011.

Hello Spartan117 by the way, long time no speak!

Hello to you, yes long time hope your well.

Yep all good thanks. Having an enforced break from the hobby due to financial constraints at present though :-(

Back on topic, I found her very much a friendly GFE, heard she can be more raucous but that's not really what I looked for. Having said that, she's one of only two girls I've seen who took A levels from me in their stride, very impressive! Great legs and ass too, unforgettable.

i saw her a while back doing a duo with meg, then i saw her 2x in the last two months.

i must say, after her 9 years in  the game, although she provides good services  and enjoys her job (cim, anals, fk, rimming, toys) she seems to be a bit desensitized a bit as she has turned into a sort of chatter box along with the fact that the services are now seem mechanical.

however, maybe its me and it could be situational.  given her list of services, she is still worth 200

Edited by boywonder

thanks boywonder. Do you recommend anyone from Maxes Angels?

I saw Samantha about a year ago, lovely woman, excellent rimming and anal, but there was a slight feeling of distance during the session that meant I wouldn't return when there's so much choice!

My favourite at Maxes is definitely Alex but you have to be prepared for a very full on PSE! She's a force of nature!

well it really depends on what you are looking, for.....feel free to pm me.....

i have written alot about the agency along with others.   i am sure if you search you can read some of my historical posts. 

nowawadays, considering that i have seen nearly every girl in the agency and i am pretty bored now with the list of girls (been there done that), i cant say that i would be eager to reccommend anyone.  but most of the girls are prettty good in terms of providing great service without charging 300 quid like agency allure and bijoux

if you dont want to go with samantha, u can also try louisa, for some reason she is not mentioned often on this forum but she is great girl - good looks and good service.  not sure if she rims or a-levels.

My pick of Maxes Angels has to be Kelly. Up for anything . Great Anal and rimming. She is based in Marble Arch now.

if you dont want to go with samantha, u can also try louisa, for some reason she is not mentioned often on this forum but she is great girl - good looks and good service.  not sure if she rims or a-levels.

Louisa will rim you but no reverse rimming or a levels which is a shame as she has a great bum, i mean a really great bum that just begs you to stick you're face into

My pick of Maxes Angels has to be Kelly. Up for anything . Great Anal and rimming. She is based in Marble Arch now.

And a squirter too I hear!

on the services it says louisa recieves rimming but doesnt give?

It says on Samantha's profile American/East Euro ???  :confused:

Part polish but lived in america and has relatives in both countries and dual nationality. American accent but can speak polish although never heard her speak it myself.

Hope that clears that up :unsure:

Louisa will rim you but no reverse rimming or a levels which is a shame as she has a great bum, i mean a really great bum that just begs you to stick you're face into

hmmm, she never rimmed me, shame!

She did with me but that was back in 2007 when she had just started so maybe she does'nt anymore.

Has anyone seen her as a duo with Meg?