Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
banger55

Rip Off .....michellelittlecumslut

11 posts in this topic

got ripped of by this lady.....

asked for 25 deposit into her ac(yes i know,im stupid).i thought not a lot of money,was getting constant emails promising her number and details etc...soon as the money was sent ...no emails...she advertises on www.imagefap.com/profile/4littlecumsluts

apparently they say theyre nurses.......

will post more details later....

Such a work-name would have put me right off.

Such a work-name would have put me right off.

Pretty much everything about that profile would have put me off.  Not least the mention of incest as a selling point.  Sorry, banger55, you have my sympathy but not much of it.

There is absolutely nothing in that profile that would induce me to even consider making any sort of arrangement.  If you were that stupid,  then you deserve to have been ripped off.  I might add that you were lucky,  if by any chance those people are for real, and you'd gone for a meeting, you'd probably have ended up in a gutter, or with a disease, or worse.

You have no sympathy whatsoever from me, and I've done some pretty stupid things in my time.

How did some weird albumns and some poorly photoshopped pics make you think this was all kosher?

I thought "imagefap.com" was a site where people just posted ripped-off and photoshopped pics??

:huh:

, you'd probably have ended up in a gutter, or with a disease, or worse.

Worse????? :eek:

Or would the worse be.... ending up in the gutter WITH a disease :lol:

Edited by partylover

How on Earth did you fall for that? :D

No doubt that 'lady' is some guy who is making quite a lot of money from duping other people the same way he duped you.

No doubt that 'lady' is some guy who is making quite a lot of money from duping other people the same way he duped you.

:D

It's amazing what some people will fall for.I know one guy that ran up a nearly £700 bill on those text genuine sex contacts in your area ads from the daily sport.Even after we found a few ads using pics from the same shoot showing the lady as three different ages in three different areas he still protested that they were real.Trying to explain that the person he was sex texting was probably a big hairy dude just didnt work.

I can't believe people fall for those ads! lol...