nervousnewbie

Ee's Around Harrow/wembley..

57 posts in this topic

So AW is flooded with them!  

Not seen any yet myself but has anyone had any experience as they are relatively cheap?  (I mean the hungarians/polish not romanians who i would avoid)

Are they clean, premises safe etc?

I have seen a Pole in Wembley and a Romanian in Harrow.  Both were ok, but nothing great.  Don't know why you would avoid Romanians.  Read the Romanian thread on the General info section to see how many guys here have had good punts with Romanians. 

Either way, I haven't experienced any problems with safety or cleanliness per se.  I could argue that the odd shower facility was a bit under par (Wembley) but that wouldn't be enough to put me off, personally.

The Harrow / Wembley location can be convenient for me some times so I'm sure I will be trying out a few more in the area.  I've spoken with a couple of other girls there, but these have not translated into punts as yet as the opportunity / availability has not yet aligned.

One of the girls I'm lining up is Sexy Blondyy in Harrow, who is just £60 per hour.  She sounds nice, but when I did try to see her last time, she'd slept late and when I didn't get a response to my texts / calls I booked someone else instead.  She did eventually respond, but I was already on my way to another punt.  Anyway, she is just £60 per hour.  Anyone seen her?  Any good?

If not, I'll just have to do my own field research.  ;)

There is a recent punternet report on blondy to read.

I myself am not far from harrow and am thinking of seeing two women.

Mariann who already has two reports but she is studying so only works p/t.

The other is pretty Nicole who has returned after a break and had some very good reports in the past. 

There is a recent punternet report on blondy to read.

I myself am not far from harrow and am thinking of seeing two women.

Mariann who already has two reports but she is studying so only works p/t.

The other is pretty Nicole who has returned after a break and had some very good reports in the past. 

Well spotted.  It wasn't there when I first tried to book her.  Sounds pretty promising, give or take the dodgy neighbourhood.

So Thurson have you seen any EE girls in NW London?

You could try the other two ladies if Blondy is unavailable and let me know outcome.

Not seen any yet myself but has anyone had any experience as they are relatively cheap?  (I mean the hungarians/polish not romanians who i would avoid)

Are they clean, premises safe etc?

If you mean the premises very near South Kenton station, it is very clean. 'Phone calls to these WG's are answered by a woman who speaks excellent English. The WG I met spoke virtually no English at all and I went no further than the front hall. If you are happy with the lack of communication then it seemed like reasonable value for money.

I saw Nikki (Polish) from North Harrow (Baccara Girls) today. Very good punt, she offered owo, cim, lot's of kissing, sex in different positions and hand relief. She is very thin and her english is below average, but good value for £90hr.

I tried phoning Blondyy, Abigel, Nicole, but no answer for these women. 

The best punt I've had is Gaby (Baccara Girls) very sexy, speaks pretty good english, and is skilled at what she does. She is away at the moment, and she should be back in 2-3 weeks.

I've seen Mariann from Harrow. She was a good punt not great, nice blowjob, beautiful woman.

I will see more wgs around this area next month, I've got some time off work. I will report back, if anyone has anymore info, please share.

If you mean the premises very near South Kenton station, it is very clean. 'Phone calls to these WG's are answered by a woman who speaks excellent English. The WG I met spoke virtually no English at all and I went no further than the front hall. If you are happy with the lack of communication then it seemed like reasonable value for money.

Are there any girls from AW from this location. Did you tell the woman (receptionist) what you want? How much are these girls?

I saw Nikki (Polish) from North Harrow (Baccara Girls) today. Very good punt, she offered owo, cim, lot's of kissing, sex in different positions and hand relief. She is very thin and her english is below average, but good value for £90hr.

The best punt I've had is Gaby (Baccara Girls) very sexy, speaks pretty good english, and is skilled at what she does. She is away at the moment, and she should be back in 2-3 weeks.

I've seen Mariann from Harrow. She was a good punt not great, nice blowjob, beautiful woman.

I will see more wgs around this area next month, I've got some time off work. I will report back, if anyone has anymore info, please share.

Are there any girls from AW from this location. Did you tell the woman (receptionist) what you want? How much are these girls?

Know its a long shot but did the Nikki you saw have a tattoo,not on the middle lower back as normal but on the right hand side lower back,very intricate?

There are pics in her gallery... no tattoo visible... She does look VERY slim :)

Know its a long shot but did the Nikki you saw have a tattoo,not on the middle lower back as normal but on the right hand side lower back,very intricate?

I didn't notice a tattoo, she has a pretty bad scar just under her right shoulder.

Yes they were from AW. I did the tell the receptionists my requirements & they fee was £60.00 per hour.

Looks a nice setup, are we allowed to link to AW? None of them have any feedback

So Thurson have you seen any EE girls in NW London?

You could try the other two ladies if Blondy is unavailable and let me know outcome.

Nawaab14, sorry, missed this question for my attention until re-reading the thread just now.

The only two I've seen in this area to date are Sexy Laura of Baccara and Chanel from Wembley (I've forgotten her AW name I'm afraid, but nothing much else particularly memorable about her either, although she was nice).

I tried Blondyy again today, but it looks like she's out of town.  Texted her on her personal no she gave me when I spoke to her before, but still no response so far.  I don't know who Nicole is, and Mariann isn't my type so instead I nearly booked Nikkii at Baccara.  I keep promising myself I'll book Julia 9319 who is in South Harrow, but haven't got around to it.

Instead I got distracted and ended up booking Charlie Minx in Paddington for next week (looks like a really hot gig) and also booked Jenifer-Luv in Maidenhead for tomorrow.  Also arranged to see Bunny from the same 'tha supa cuties' bunch in a couple of weeks time when she's back from her hols.  So all in all, a pretty busy day ;) .  I even did some work at some point (sometime between 4:45pm to 5:00pm to be precise).

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. :)

Instead I got distracted and ended up booking Charlie Minx in Paddington for next week

Currently going by the title Carlie Teen Slut on A/W, just in case you were curious.

I would like to see a genuine polish /hungarian wg from a change to oriental girls.

I did come close to seeing a couple but like yourself they were not responding and another was fully booked.

I will continue to strive for this but in the meantime am intending to attend a Lady Marmalade Party as a birthday treat next month.

Please keep me posted of your efforts and likewise will too.

I didn't notice a tattoo, she has a pretty bad scar just under her right shoulder.

Thats the one.Used to work out of the Paddington area.Unfortunately,the only number i had for the place i got from AW and the lady that one belonged to went home.Wasnt the sort of place you could just chap the door.Is she on AW?

Just seen teensluts profile.

Looking very girly and fresh but for someone new to AW her intro fees are high, hope shes worth every penny.

Let us know how you got on. 

I would like to see a genuine polish /hungarian wg from a change to oriental girls.

I did come close to seeing a couple but like yourself they were not responding and another was fully booked.

I will continue to strive for this but in the meantime am intending to attend a Lady Marmalade Party as a birthday treat next month.

Please keep me posted of your efforts and likewise will too.

What about all the various Polish girls working for agencies in Central London?  I've had excellent times with some of these.

My birthday treat last year was a duo with Lena and Amanda of Hot Collection (both Polish).  :cool:

Have fun at LMP.  :)  Haven't done LMP myself, but I'm sure I might do one day.

Thats the one.Used to work out of the Paddington area.Unfortunately,the only number i had for the place i got from AW and the lady that one belonged to went home.Wasnt the sort of place you could just chap the door.Is she on AW?

She is 'petite nikkii' in Harrow on A/W 

Forget Jenifer-Luv in Maidenhead for a start.  What a fucking waste of time and money.  Get me started and I could spend longer complaining about her than she spent on the service.

Sorry to here about your wasted punt.

The profiles all say great feedback but no genuine feedbacks.

Anothe EE girl thats getting popular within only a few months is Jessy189.

She already has over half dozen field reports but she doesn't show them on her profile.

Yeap from flooded AW my last night punt in Harrow a polish girl Ola, lovely girl, excellent service but only disappointing thing is a bit smelly :P

Did anyone see her?

Yeap from flooded AW my last night punt in Harrow a polish girl Ola, lovely girl, excellent service but only disappointing thing is a bit smelly :P

Did anyone see her?

Spoke to her by phone once.  Was trying to book her, but she was just off for her Christmas hols.  She sounded nice, Good English, but tbh I only phoned her in the first place cos Julia (from the same South Harrow place) wasn't answering her phone.

The smelly thing doesn't really make her any more appealing though. :wacko:

Ok both iv seen now have been disappointing!

One was a flat in Kenton i booked one girl and ended up seeing another as they worked from the same flat.  She was from hungary and didnt speak good english which made it awkward giving instructions/chatting etc, and she was giving a HJ with 2 fingers pressing really hard and said no when asked to be gentle!  Also she refused to go on top instead kneeling from the side!  She seemed nice after just a bit funny.

Second one same problem, communication, was ok looking but too much of a service!

Hi, Which girls did you see? 

I will have a few 60-80 hr punt over the next few weeks. I saw Gaby again on Friday, great to see her again. Very good punt!

I will report back.