Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manny

Punting holiday

30 posts in this topic

Anyone ever tried something like this:

http://www.ski-bunnies.com/home.html

You know the type of thing, where you pay for a girl for the entire duration of your holiday

Expensive but looks like great fun

I've seen sun holidays along the same lines but never known anyone has has done it. Too expensive for me though ;)

Anyone ever tried something like this:

http://www.ski-bunnies.com/home.html

You know the type of thing, where you pay for a girl for the entire duration of your holiday

Expensive but looks like great fun

I've seen sun holidays along the same lines but never known anyone has has done it. Too expensive for me though ;)

Dont think of the expense, think of the gratitude you would be entitled to:rolleyes:

Dont think of the expense, think of the gratitude you would be entitled to:rolleyes:

If I'm handing over £2000 for a couple of days skiing, a couple of nights in an expensive hotel, and a few expensive dinners then she had better be grateful!

I done it before and yeah its great fun!!!

Bow down.. you are not worthy.. ROTFLMAO ;)

If I'm handing over £2000 for a couple of days skiing, a couple of nights in an expensive hotel, and a few expensive dinners then she had better be grateful!

Will you not be staying at the hotel and eating the expensive meals.

Manny would you be grateful for your wages if you earnt them.

Me thinks you may have this punting lark all wrong. People show gratitude because they want to not because its expected.

Where does it say 2ooo, I can not find that bit and do you get sex or is that extra

Will you not be staying at the hotel and eating the expensive meals.

Manny would you be grateful for your wages if you earnt them.

Me thinks you may have this punting lark all wrong. People show gratitude because they want to not because its expected.

Hey I'm grateful for every single one of my customers. Without my customers I would not be able to feed me and my family. If I lost my customers then I lose everything, my house, my car, everything. I am not grateful because it's expected, I am grateful because I just am. I work hard, I earn my money, they get a good deal, I get my income from them and I'm grateful for it

Where does it say 2ooo, I can not find that bit and do you get sex or is that extra

Well Annabella charges 2000 euros for 3 days, and sex is implied I think with the old 'The fee paid to your ski bunny is for her time and companionship only.

Anything else that occurs during your time together is a matter of choice between two consenting adults and does not involve any payments' line

Hey I'm grateful for every single one of my customers. Without my customers I would not be able to feed me and my family. If I lost my customers then I lose everything, my house, my car, everything. I am not grateful because it's expected, I am grateful because I just am. I work hard, I earn my money, they get a good deal, I get my income from them and I'm grateful for it

Yes yes so you say, tell me about the holiday. The girls look hot and 2000 seems cheap, is it a con do you think and can you ski.

Lou4fun:D:D

Wouldn't be for me, I had one skiing holiday and it was a disaster, as was my previous February holiday, not only will I never have a skiing holiday again, but I'll never have a February holiday either.

Wouldn't be for me, I had one skiing holiday and it was a disaster, as was my previous February holiday, not only will I never have a skiing holiday again, but I'll never have a February holiday either.

Oh Mike52 (good mike)

You poor thing. I can see the combination could be disastrous.

Skiing

Holiday

February

Just the very mention of those three words would upset most mortals.

Oh Mike52 (good mike)

You poor thing. I can see the combination could be disastrous.

Skiing

Holiday

February

Just the very mention of those three words would upset most mortals.

He's the story Lou,

First February holiday, went to Lanzagrotty with then girlfiend, her kids and my kids, from the first night there she made it clear she hated the Island. A few days into the holiday she told me that she had met someone else, (like me originally a punter) and she thought it should over between us). We did keep on sleeping together, having sex etc for another month or so so it all got confusing at times. Plus it was my birthday while was away.

Following year I spent a fortune taking my kids on a skiing holiday in Austria with my sister and myself. A few days before the holiday I banked a cheque for £32,463.00 into my business account, on the Friday night before flying off on the Saturday I checked on line and saw the bank had credited my account with £324.63. I couldn't get hold of anyone on Saturday morning so had all Saturday, Sunday and Sunday worrying. I finally spoke to them on Monday, but it took lots of calls before late on Wednesday they gave me a free £32,000 overdraft while they sorted it out, (it took them 12 weeks to find the cheque). On Thursday, (my birthday), I started with a flu bug that swept the chalet, now you know why I don't don't do skiing, holidays and February.

Mike52 (good mike)

Remind me not to ask you to choose my lottery numbers.

Hope your lucks changed

Lou ;)

Mike52 (good mike)

Remind me not to ask you to choose my lottery numbers.

Hope your lucks changed

Lou ;)

Just over a year later I went for a 48 hours break at the beginning of March with 8 comedians to Amsterdam, now that was fun! It's just February and skiing, oh and Lanzagrotty.

I am a bit of a ski junky but after spending 6 hours on the piste each day, sex as much as I love it, is usually the last thing on my mind.

Well Annabella charges 2000 euros for 3 days

I would guess that quite a few British prostitutes would consider a three day holiday for 2000 Euros. ;):rolleyes:

I would guess that quite a few British prostitutes would consider a three day holiday for 2000 Euros. ;):rolleyes:

Of course, Jimmy.

I rather pay myself $2000 for holiday, and will enjoy it the way I like it, then earn pitiful $2000 in exchange for staying 3 days with some guy who don't even know how to perform this trick when going down the slopes, like this guy did (you need to wind about 4 min 40 sec forward). Otherwise I am not interested. :)

Of course, Jimmy.

I rather pay myself $2000 for holiday, and will enjoy it the way I like it, then earn pitiful $2000 in exchange for staying 3 days with some guy who don't even know how to perform this trick when going down the slopes, like this guy did (you need to wind about 4 min 40 sec forward). Otherwise I am not interested. :D

Xenia my Russian princess, it is interesting that you regard 2000 Euros as "pitiful", I am happy to admit that I am an old minger but I would have no problem finding a prostitute who would take a three day holiday for that sort of money. :confused:

I would guess that quite a few British prostitutes would consider a three day holiday for 2000 Euros. :confused::rolleyes:

To be honest there are plenty that would consider it Jimmy :D Also if you cast your net, so to speak, across mainland Europe then your choice of girl increases dramatically just do your research carefully I guess :D

To be honest there are plenty that would consider it Jimmy :D Also if you cast your net, so to speak, across mainland Europe then your choice of girl increases dramatically just do your research carefully I guess :confused:

Cast your net even further, to the Far East and you would get a girl for TWO MONTHS for 2000 Euros. :D;)

Xenia my Russian princess, it is interesting that you regard 2000 Euros as "pitiful", I am happy to admit that I am an old minger but I would have no problem finding aprostitute who would take a three day holiday for that sort of money. :confused:

Jimmy: it would not be a "Holiday" for her, it will be work! I am no doubt that you always can find somebody for that amount of money, or much less, or completely for free.

Ok: lets put boot on other foot?

Would you rather go away for 3 days with some woman, to whom you not attracted at all, to succumb to her every demands: from her choice on which slopes you will be going down... to waking you up in the middle of the night when you are fast asleep with her mounting her bum on the top of your face with more then "fragrant" pussy and arse which was not washed (only wiped) since she had her last dump. All for $2000.

Or:

You rather go yourself: pay your own "pitiful" $2000, but that way you have all the freedom to do what you like, when you like without any restrictions?

Honest answer please.

Would you rather go away for 3 days with some woman, to whom you not attracted at all, to succumb to her every demands: from her choice on which slopes you will be going down... to waking you up in the middle of the night when you are fast asleep with her mounting her bum on the top of your face with more then "fragrant" pussy and arse which was not washed (only wiped) since she had her last dump. All for $2000.

Is this really how you see this kind if work ? If you wouldnt do it for $2000, how much would you do it for ?

Is this really how you see this kind if work ? If you wouldnt do it for $2000, how much would you do it for ?

No, just a hypothetical example for a Jimmy. He likes a very simple approach. :confused:

I am sure majority of the girls who go on that kind of long assignments with clients already met them before, and do know what they can expect. Following it, they can estimate the appropriate fee, (not just $2000 dictated by the agency: can be much more, can be less) or refuse completely.

Jimmy: it would not be a "Holiday" for her, it will be work! I am no doubt that you always can find somebody for that amount of money, or much less, or completely for free.

Ok: lets put boot on other foot?

Or:

You rather go yourself: pay your own "pitiful" $2000, but that way you have all the freedom to do what you like, when you like without any restrictions?

Honest answer please.

Honest answer, I would go to the Far East and get a girl for three days for 100 Euros ------- why waste 2000 on a stuck up b****. :confused:

Honest answer, I would go to the Far East and get a girl for three days for 100 Euros ------- why waste 2000 on a stuck up b****. :D

So in other words you chose second option: ie pay for holiday yourself and do what you like when you like. Thought you will. :mad: