Stables

lottery punting

22 posts in this topic

If you had won half that lottery euro millions @ 45 million, you could have (if my maths is correct) 750000 appointments @ 60 for half an hour? ;):eek::):eek:

If you had won half that lottery euro millions @ 45 million, you could have (if my maths is correct) 750000 appointments @ 60 for half an hour? ;):eek::):eek:

If I won the euro millions I wouldn't be spending just £60 on a punt, I'd up my current budget and spend hundreds at a time.

Of course I'd never win the euro millions.

Just buy a brothel and move in. Well that's what I'd do.

Surely, a winner of that astronomic sum would never need to pay for it again ?

When I told a woman I've fancied for ages that I was one of the two EuroMillions winners, she said "F**K ME !"

So I did ;)

It would be much more fulfilling to be wanted for who you are rather than what you are. That's the great thing about punting in that a millionaire will get treated in exactly the same way as one who has scraped his pennies together. Meeting WG's could be the ideal dating scenario for those with plenty of money.

It would be much more fulfilling to be wanted for who you are rather than what you are. That's the great thing about punting in that a millionaire will get treated in exactly the same way as one who has scraped his pennies together. Meeting WG's could be the ideal dating scenario for those with plenty of money.

So true Centrino. I think if I won that sort of money I would share it out between my immediate family and make them promise (maybe a legal procedure would have to be in place for my gossip of a sister!) not to tell a soul that it came from me. I would use the money to set up various male honeytraps for Harriet Harman then gleefully watch her fall from "grace"

I'd just have a massive farewell party.........................................................

For all my family and friends:rolleyes:

I'd definitely check in to a five star hotel, hire some top lookers for a few days and then party for a while.

Then I'd be jumping on a first class flight to who knows where...

This time next year, eh ;)

I would buy a luxury "serviced" flat in central London and then invite the ladies there for trysts. If I was planning on asking anyone to come abroad with me as a "companion" then it woud almost definitely be one of the amazing women who I have already met rather than going up in price.

If you had won half that lottery euro millions @ 45 million, you could have (if my maths is correct) 750000 appointments @ 60 for half an hour? :confused::eek::D:eek:

Maybe more if the poor WG in question offers a loyalty card.

I remember reading that a previous lottery winner, albeit of a much more modest sum, did manage to piss away the lot in just a couple of years, much of it on WGs.

A relative of mine has joined several syndicates through work. They not only play our lottery, and the euro's. But also play the Irish, Argentinian, and Australian lotteries. This has lead to him becoming quite poorly through lack of sleep as he actually worries about what he would spend his winnings on!.

If I were lucky enough to win..... well I would definatley have my own key to Sandys and HOD!!.

If you had won half that lottery euro millions @ 45 million, you could have (if my maths is correct) 750000 appointments @ 60 for half an hour?

If I won the lottery I would buy a nice big boat and have some naked men on it to service my needs- if my mates came too- obviously there would have to be more men. We would go sailing into the sunset and have alot of parties and fun, cocktails, orgies and swimming- ahhhh heaven mmmmmmm:):D

Actually, if I won the lottery, I would give alot to charity, sort my family and mates out, and then get the boat.

Only take friends on the boat- think my mum would get a shock and pass out with all the naked men- far too much excitement for her!! haha :confused::P xxx

If I won the lottery I would buy a nice big boat and have some naked men on it to service my needs- if my mates came too- obviously there would have to be more men. We would go sailing into the sunset and have alot of parties and fun, cocktails, orgies and swimming- ahhhh heaven mmmmmmm

That's good, I'm pretty good on boats and a dab hand at knots and splices too. I'd be happy to help honi :D:) (no jokes about docking in your harbour! :confused::D)

I think i would do a full life cycle of punting, try all sorts of girls and their services.....

- £1000 an hour call girls

- £40 for a quickie

- go overseas and try it out in odd locations

would be quite fun....

If I won the lottery I would buy a nice big boat and have some naked men on it to service my needs- if my mates came too- obviously there would have to be more men. We would go sailing into the sunset and have alot of parties and fun, cocktails, orgies and swimming- ahhhh heaven mmmmmmm:):D

Actually, if I won the lottery, I would give alot to charity, sort my family and mates out, and then get the boat.

Only take friends on the boat- think my mum would get a shock and pass out with all the naked men- far too much excitement for her!! haha :confused::P xxx

I dont think you are going to have to resort to the press gang for some able seamen to help float your boat!

That's good, I'm pretty good on boats and a dab hand at knots and splices too. I'd be happy to help honi (no jokes about docking in your harbour!

Ah, that's good Kenobi. I do have a joke about 'Man over board'. you don't want to hear that one lol :):D

I dont think you are going to have to resort to the press gang for some able seamen to help float your boat!

OOOOoooooaaaaaarrrr me little pirate :D:p

If I won the euro millions I wouldn't be spending just £60 on a punt, I'd up my current budget and spend hundreds at a time.

Of course I'd never win the euro millions.

Yeas me to, I might go for 45 miutes. :D

If I won the lottery I would buy a nice big boat and have some naked men on it to service my needs- if my mates came too- obviously there would have to be more men. We would go sailing into the sunset and have alot of parties and fun, cocktails, orgies and swimming- ahhhh heaven mmmmmmm

Only take friends on the boat- think my mum would get a shock and pass out with all the naked men- far too much excitement for her!! haha xxx

Tash can I also volunteer to be one of the able seamen plz. :);):o

Tash can I also volunteer to be one of the able seamen plz. :D;):)

With £45M, I'd buy an Atoll in the South Pacific and start my own colony. :)

And I'd have to get a WG or two flown in :D

Yeas me to, I might go for 45 miutes.

Tash can I also volunteer to be one of the able seamen plz.

LOL J :o:D xxx

Tash can I also volunteer to be one of the able seamen plz.

Turning onto an episode of Pugwash:

- Master Bates

- Seaman Staynes

- Rodger the cabin boy

LOL J xxx

Turning onto an episode of Pugwash:

- Master Bates

- Seaman Staynes

- Rodger the cabin boy

wow! all this talk of seamen is a bit exciting :)