nsajohn12321

How To Organise A Golden Shower Party And How Much Would It Cost Me?

8 posts in this topic

I have this weird fantasy/fetish where I wanna kneel down in the middle of a group of women and they all one by one come and squirt and/or piss on me in a dominant manner. You can google squirt bukkake to see what i am talking about. So my question is, how much would it cost me to organise a Half hour session with about 10 different women who will proceed to do this to me and how will i organise this?

One helluva lot of money I suggest. There is not only the women's fees but also hiring a small hall to allow for the event. Plus clean up. I'm sure you'll pay a premium for the service.

On the plus side, if you video the show, you could sell copies and recoup? (provided the women were masked or faces obscured to protect their anonyminity)

They do a watersports night (either ways) at the R3troclub in Walsall every two weeks. It's only £40 + membership. Never been to this event, tough.

Yeah, go to a club. 10 girls for an hour would be in excess of a grand.

Try the English mansion, those girls will oblige you, and will probably be free if you allow them to film it

I would ask at a party (last of the day if possible)....the worst they can say is no but you may just get a surprise.

I have a very similiar fantasy indeed. I would love to be laid in the floor in the middle of a huge room of partying girls and just be used to be peed on by them throughout, as the drink flows. Thats more of a fantasy than anything, but some sort of multiple girl watersports session is definately something I would love to do!

I have a very similiar fantasy indeed. I would love to be laid in the floor in the middle of a huge room of partying girls and just be used to be peed on by them throughout, as the drink flows. Thats more of a fantasy than anything, but some sort of multiple girl watersports session is definately something I would love to do!

Come to our local on a Friday night, around 23.00, and we'll all pop out to the car park and piss all over you if that's what you want.