Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonguemartin

Nottingham Mistresses

4 posts in this topic

Once upon a time, a fair few years ago, there was a place I used to occasionally frequent in Nottingham. It was a house (yep - of ill-repute) in Nottingham on one of those side streets between Derby Road and Ilkeston Road, not far down from Canning Circus. It was (wo-)manned by two lovely, sexy, milf type ladies by the names of Kay and Morgan, and many a good time was had there, especially in the different themed rooms (including a very well equipped dungeon). Does anyone in the area know if it's stil there, or whether either of the lovelies are still active.... ?

Yes I think I know the place. I went there once a few years back, actually it could be as much as 7-8 years ago. At that point one of them had recently moved to the south coast (can't remember which) and I think the other gave up shortly afterwards.

Can't be any more precise though. I can picture the room but that's not much help to you!

Have you looked on www.seriousmistresses.com ? They may have a listing which might help.

Thanks Gav Lee. That's basically the story as I remember it. Knew one of the ladies had left, but always wondered if the other had kept going. And the place was really nicely done out and well equipped so I did always hope that someone would have taken it over as a going concern. Should have been an absolute gold mine for those so inclined.