brummyboy2008

I've Been Rimmed!

49 posts in this topic

Had a lovely time with a gorgeous new lady recently. Whilst lying on my back with her between my legs and enjoying her exquisite oral, I was surprised, shocked even, when she bent my legs up towards my chest and started to lick my anus. Now this is not a service I have ever requested, nor did I think I was likely to, and whilst not particularly erotic it was certainly not unpleasant. In fact, the touch of her warm tongue took my breath away. I am not averse to giving rimming, particularly if the lady has a neat, pretty arsehole, but I never contemplated being on the receiving end. Needless to say I hope to repeat the experience next time I can see the lady in question.

Had a lovely time with a gorgeous new lady recently. Whilst lying on my back with her between my legs and enjoying her exquisite oral, I was surprised, shocked even, when she bent my legs up towards my chest and started to lick my anus. Now this is not a service I have ever requested, nor did I think I was likely to, and whilst not particularly erotic it was certainly not unpleasant. In fact, the touch of her warm tongue took my breath away. I am not averse to giving rimming, particularly if the lady has a neat, pretty arsehole, but I never contemplated being on the receiving end. Needless to say I hope to repeat the experience next time I can see the lady in question.

Hey Brummyboy, I am a rimming aficionado. Please can you let me know who she is. Always love a good tongue teaser !

Hey Brummyboy, I am a rimming aficionado. Please can you let me know who she is. Always love a good tongue teaser !

Gina Brown in Maidstone.

i am lucky enough to have a GF who gives and receives rimming. Its fantastic when you are about to cum, for her too.

Gina Brown in Maidstone.

I think she sometimes comes to London. She is top of my list !!! 

congratulations !

Gina Brown in Maidstone.

is she really as gorgous as she looks in the pics?

Ah rimmings great is'nt it!

Always enjoyed enjoyed giving and receiving for more than a few decades now. Does anyone also like to rim the open gape? (assuming it is very clean, of course)

is she really as gorgous as she looks in the pics?

Even moreso!

Ah rimmings great is'nt it!

So I've discovered.

Got a good rimjob from dani true dreams in mk yesterday.nothing like a 21 yearold beauty munching on your arse!!

I've never had it done. The first time i was offered i didnt know what she meant and when she told me i was just grossed out. Luckily she was drop dead gorgeous so my horrified thoughts were overridden by lustful thoughts, or else id have been put off from putting my tongue in her mouth and just left her.

I'll never let a girl lick me there no matter how clean i am. To think she has to go stick her tongue down some poor clients throat soon after she has done that? nasty.

Mind you, could say the same about CIM. But thats a given, something she has to do if you want OWO form her, just hope she gives her mouth a thorough wash before doing anything with me if she has seen a previous client the same day.

Edited by sparkstar

I love a good rimming, very sensitive and so enjoyable

"You've been framed " : "I've been rimmed" ...... there must be a tv show in there somewhere

I've never had it done. The first time i was offered i didnt know what she meant and when she told me i was just grossed out. Luckily she was drop dead gorgeous so my horrified thoughts were overridden by lustful thoughts, or else id have been put off from putting my tongue in her mouth and just left her.

I'll never let a girl lick me there no matter how clean i am. To think she has to go stick her tongue down some poor clients throat soon after she has done that? nasty.

Mind you, could say the same about CIM. But thats a given, something she has to do if you want OWO form her, just hope she gives her mouth a thorough wash before doing anything with me if she has seen a previous client the same day.

Um no cim isn't something a girl has to do to offer owo, the two things do not always go together.

1 person likes this

She may have licked someone else's hairy arsehole just before she stuck her tongue down your throat.

and don't forget 'I've been pegged'

"You've been framed " : "I've been rimmed" ...... there must be a tv show in there somewhere

And quite possibly as a client you could have licked your wifes bits and pieces before coming to see us or picking your nose and eating it. If we all thought too deeply about such stuff and got squeamish nobody would be having sex.

Had my first experience of rimming a few weeks ago as well with Candice in Glasgow. Wasn't particularly keen on the idea beforehand, but when I asked her before the meeting if she had any preference on facial hair, she said she didn't but suggested I try and be nice and tidy down below as she liked to do rimming and ball-licking - it really made me want to try it out. 

Was a very nice experience indeed! We were in the 69 position and she started doing it - I didn't expect her to be able to do it from that position, but it was great. Especially when she combined it with playing with my cock and balls too - had her mouth and both her hands full at certain points which was awesome :D Also tried out the giving myself, as she was, of course immaculately clean. 

Would like to try it again, but I don't think it's that common for girls to offer it and I have other priorities in terms of who I book. 

I've been offered rimming but never accepted yet. My bum was always squeaky clean and freshly showered but it still made me feel slightly hygiene conscious for the lady. It couldn't have been cleaner for her but I was paranoid about grossing her out.

I've only ever rimmed one lady, it was just a progression of events whilst "down there", I didn't even know if she received rimming so I politely asked as I headed that way. Strangely erotic but only ever compelled with the one lady this far.

DG

Open gape rimming is what I love to do....caution has to be exercised of course but I have done it with wgs for more than 20 years.

Not to everyone's taste but there you go.

I am having problems finding new talent to play with so any suggestions are welcome

Have been on the giving end with a girlfriend. Never received would like to but for the embarrassment of farting or worse still doing a shart eek

1 person likes this

worse still doing a shart eek

Okay I had a funny little quip to add here but as i was just a little bit sick in my mouth I decided to share the fact with you...revenge  :ph34r: uugh