Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoddersModders

Amelia @ Hc

9 posts in this topic

Let us know how you get on.

i always wanted to book her but £250 with a levels is just too much for me :(

Rodders, had a look around and as you probally know, not much to verify...so just bumping you post.

Please let us know what you find out...because that is a very gorgeous lady there...if the photos are accurate of course.

Photos are accurate. I saw her a few months back and was blown away by her looks. Tall, athletic, gorgeous. Didn't try a-levels, but greatly enjoyed the appointment. Good English. VERY chatty, but when it's time for business she gets down to it.

Photos are accurate. I saw her a few months back and was blown away by her looks. Tall, athletic, gorgeous. Didn't try a-levels, but greatly enjoyed the appointment. Good English. VERY chatty, but when it's time for business she gets down to it.

When you say time for business and gets on with it, does that mean its very professional and robotic?

Also do you do only one round?

I had the pleasure of a levels with her and she was an absolute star at that. Also super fit and fun girl. Highly recommended

I had the pleasure of a levels with her and she was an absolute star at that. Also super fit and fun girl. Highly recommended

Was the time very business and rigid like? And was it just one round thank you very much by kinda deal? And who did you book with when you went?

Booked with hot collection. Around a year ago. Business was very nice and friendly. Amazing body and very good a-level. Had 2 rounds in an hour and absolutely no clock watching