ians68uk

WG face similar thread

29 posts in this topic

Whats better a beautiful girl( who believes you should be honoured merely to have her there) , who is somewhat vain and gives minimum service. Or a plainer girl, with less physical attributes, but who really knows how to use them

Whats better a beautiful girl( who believes you should be honoured merely to have her there) , who is somewhat vain and gives minimum service. Or a plainer girl, with less physical attributes, but who really knows how to use them

well that all depends

Best to keep an open mind and go by merits on each occasion.

But be decisive

OK, suppose you had the choice of a night with Kelly Brook who was only going to be mediocre in bed or Susan Boyle who would be red hot in bed, who would you choose. ;):confused:

OK, suppose you had the choice of a night with Kelly Brook who was only going to be mediocre in bed or Susan Boyle who would be red hot in bed, who would you choose. ;):confused:

Thats a tough one, errrrm.:)

Your not making this easy:D

That is a different question though

Enthusiasm trumps most things for me, provided they are attractive enough.

If a WG is enjoying or at least pretending to in a convincing manner, my company then it always seems to be a good punt.

That is a different question though

My point is that most of us are suckers for a pretty face, on my last trip to Bangkok I took a pretty girl from a Go-Go bar who was totally useless -- but I have not learnt my lesson and would probably do it again.;)

Best service and imagine that she is someone else?

Paper bag springs to mind and that old chestnut...poking fire !!

I remember being told that fat or ugly women are better in bed because they try harder to please. I grew up being told (and bullied) that I was ugly since I have reddish hair and did suffer with oily skin. It was only in my late 20s I started to believe I was attractive and appreciate the fact that my colouring means I will actually not age as much as drier skinned, blondes or brunettes.

So at risk of touting that means I've spent at least half of my sexually active life thinking and behaving as an unattractive woman then blooming into a very beautiful one.

If we are to follow the prediction of popular belief in my opening sentence that can only mean you get the best of both worlds.

Think about it!

I remember being told that fat or ugly women are better in bed because they try harder to please. I grew up being told (and bullied) that I was ugly since I have reddish hair and did suffer with oily skin. It was only in my late 20s I started to believe I was attractive and appreciate the fact that my colouring means I will actually not age as much as drier skinned, blondes or brunettes.

So at risk of touting that means I've spent at least half of my sexually active life thinking and behaving as an unattractive woman then blooming into a very beautiful one.

If we are to follow the prediction of popular belief in my opening sentence that can only mean you get the best of both worlds.

Think about it!

You do indeed Ruth

Hmmmm, Kelly 's boobs..

If. I could give them a good squeezing, I wouldn't care if she was mentally filling out her tax returns.

Edited by mla
spelling

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ?

My regulars are, to me, all very beautiful. And I would say, objectively, they are indeed very good looking. But is is much more about a mental connect.

I you click really well with someone, there will necessaryly be some basic beauty involved, but your hormone-goggles will probably make her look Superb.

But choosing between Susan Boyle and a model grade girl isnt really my thing.

Looks are a bonus not a necessity to me as long as the lady reaches my standard. I look for a good attitude followed by offering the services i require, so the plainer lady would be my choice every time.

Pretty face isn't everything.....

you should never judge a book by it's cover :confused:

for me it is all about the experience of the punt, i have walked out of more hot looking girl punts and felt it was awful than average looking.....

i just seem to connect a bit better with those that are more about the experience, and not looking hot

tip - find someone who is a good inbetween

just do it doggy style then regardless of what her face looks like it wont matter to you :D

just do it doggy style then regardless of what her face looks like it wont matter to you :D

This is just such a Cliche. "Services from the less good lookers are better because they have to try harder." It is also complete and utter B*ll*cks!

In fact if anything I find the opposite to be true, many of the really good lookers have delivered in every way.:)

Looks are a bonus not a necessity to me as long as the lady reaches my standard. I look for a good attitude followed by offering the services i require, so the plainer lady would be my choice every time.

Northwinds winces as half of smiths regulars immediately put him on their ignore list :D:D:D:D

Northwinds winces as half of smiths regulars immediately put him on their ignore list :D

Unfortunately i am now short of regulars due to one retiring, one having terrible hygiene, especially the pussy area which means shes a never again, one now not interested in seeing me, i think i upset her regretfully, and one moving too far away from me. All very sad Northwinds.:o:):D

how did you upset her smiths?

Not sure to be honest, there was no argument or anything like that. I think it was simply time to move on.

OK, suppose you had the choice of a night with Kelly Brook who was only going to be mediocre in bed or Susan Boyle who would be red hot in bed, who would you choose. :D:confused:

Well JRC if it's a Kelly Brook your after Reagan is so much like her facially but hen seeing as we do not show faces I guess you rulled us out Lol