Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Overhead

Kim - London Retreat

10 posts in this topic

Hey all. I have a bit of free time this week, and some free cash, and was thinking of going to the London Retreat for an introduction into domination and strapons, and I want to see Kim on Thursday - the picture of her in that short skirt does it for me, but I haven't found any FR's, apart from a duo, on her. I'm assuming that if she's new, she might be a good place for me to start.

Has any one seen her? Or should I start with someone more experienced?

Overhead

I am into S&M myself but have never been to the London Retreat. It does however seem to have a good reputation overall.

Being a good domme is not just about looking the part and wearing the right clothes, it is about having a certain attitude of mind and for the lady to be comfortable with what she is doing. One of their more experienced girls will probably be a safer bet, however if the management thinks Kim has what it takes, then with their experience they are probably correct. 

One of the upsides of a lady new to S&M is that if she is a natural you will be fine and being new she is likely to be very enthusiastic to give you what you want.

Edited by Rogeringon

Thanks for the FB and advice Rogeringon. I've got a good idea of what I want, and I think Kim and the Retreat will be able to deliver. Now I just need to get the right time for the punt!

I have met Louise (now left) and Alex at the London Retreat.

For me, the best part of the experience was the ladies themselves - both just lovely. Louise ministered to me with a broken arm and I felt too concerned for her wellbeing to worry about what she might do to me.

Having seen both, MistressKinky MC from AW was at another level. It was her 41st birthday when I saw her for a combined GF and Domme experience a few weeks ago. Have a look at her profile, she was just fab from my perspective.

Rogerington, there is a working girl I know off, and who works in South Kensington, who would be right up your street. She is an exceptional domme and excellent at S&M. Perfect attitude to match as well.

Joker that sounds very interesting. Could you kindly send me a PM with her contact details, or post them here if you prefer?

Overhead,

From the pics, Kim is Tia of HOD if you want to look up her FRs, though for more conventional punts. I have met her once at HOD and she was ok, nothing exceptional, though she did seem to have a bit of a summer cold that day so may have been less engaged as a result and otherwise has good FRs. Certainly has a very hot body.

At LR, I have previously met Lisa and Kate, who are both exceptional, though I would probably give Lisa a very slight edge. And today I met one of the new girls, Lauren, who is petite, tight and very good (I usually go in for a tie and tease type scenario with some roleplay though, nothing very hard)

Thanks for the info Gandalf. In the end couldn't get to see her, the times I could make it were booked up. I still plan to go to the Retreat, and all this feedback will come in handy on what day to try.

I have met Louise (now left) and Alex at the London Retreat.

For me, the best part of the experience was the ladies themselves - both just lovely. Louise ministered to me with a broken arm and I felt too concerned for her wellbeing to worry about what she might do to me.

Having seen both, MistressKinky MC from AW was at another level. It was her 41st birthday when I saw her for a combined GF and Domme experience a few weeks ago. Have a look at her profile, she was just fab from my perspective.

mistress kinky does not look physically appealing looking at her photos and seems to hide her body. does she look better in person.

Mistress Kinky does look younger, prettier and not "manic" as some of her pictures imply. Her body is in great shape.

Alex is also a pretty girl with a great figure. She has an impish sense of humour, too.