Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethom

"big"?

70 posts in this topic

It's starting to piss me off, but I find I get shortchanged since WGs say I'm big. 

I went to a parlour the other day, and wanted sex but I couldn't even get doggy style due to this lol...  

As a question to the WGs here, do you often decline certain positions/acts since the man is big, or is it just a ploy not to do it?  lol..  Then again, money is money, so to me that doesn't make sense (but sense is subjective as all know lol..)

If a man is quite big, then doggy style can be painful for the woman. Having someone banging away on your cervix is not conducive to a happy time. It can hurt. Lady on top can bee better as she then controlls how deep you go.

bethom how big r u i have had this a few times but mainly orientals etc which often make up for it in different watys

It can really hurt, so unless you are vaguely sadistic (or she is a masochist), pick a lady who doesn't mind big cocks. Explain that you want doggy, balls deep. Be clear on what exactly you mean by big - a friend considers everyone below just 8" average, another thinks anyone over 6" inches is large. Length tends to be more of a problem than width.

It's starting to piss me off, but I find I get shortchanged since WGs say I'm big. 

I went to a parlour the other day, and wanted sex but I couldn't even get doggy style due to this lol...  

As a question to the WGs here, do you often decline certain positions/acts since the man is big, or is it just a ploy not to do it?  lol..  Then again, money is money, so to me that doesn't make sense (but sense is subjective as all know lol..)

I don't think men actually realise that certain positions if done incorrectly can cause a lot of pain and damage.

Some women don't mind having their cervix bumped during sex, for others it's extremely painful.

A lot of women find length fine, but don't like men with large girths. and Vice versa.

Also depends on the gentleman in question and how he conducts himself, I know some gents with Huge, and when I say huge I mean it, and yet they are gentle souls, who like slow shallow sex.

Others who like Fast rampant sex.

Neither bothers me as I am one of those who doesn't mind my cervix being bumped, but I have come across one or two who try and slam it home that hard, that even I hit the ceiling and tell them to calm down, or will happily send their ass packing.

If you have a read, some of the reports even have it in them... 'Oh she came on her period" what would have happened is that said gent would have hit the cervix hard enough to cause the WG to bleed. 

Lubricant, a slow steady pace, and a WG relaxed enough should help you find what you want.

If you fear something is going to hurt you are tense, and so you tighten up down there and it ends up hurting.

Foreplay to relax, and lube too can and does help.

Also telling the lady you are large, would help.

In some cases Vaginal sex, with a large cock can be like anal, so relaxed, lots of foreplay and don't go Nuts.

Best advice I can offer you.

The girls are right.  Hitting that cervix is painful, had mine removed and life was so much easier after that.

Having said that what's your definition of big?  Its actually the very hard ones that hurt, so if you have a long but thin cock that gets very hard it will hurt like hell for most women doing doggie.  On the other hand if your extremely big its more likely that you won't get as rigidly hard as smaller men so may not be as painful.  If its the girth then that shouldn't really affect doggie any more than any other position.

Its also worth remembering that our vaginas differ very much like your cocks.  Some of us have a deep vagina whilst others are not so deep and less likely to be able to accommodate length.

The girls are right.  Hitting that cervix is painful, had mine removed and life was so much easier after that.

Having said that what's your definition of big?  Its actually the very hard ones that hurt, so if you have a long but thin cock that gets very hard it will hurt like hell for most women doing doggie.  On the other hand if your extremely big its more likely that you won't get as rigidly hard as smaller men so may not be as painful.  If its the girth then that shouldn't really affect doggie any more than any other position.

Its also worth remembering that our vaginas differ very much like your cocks.  Some of us have a deep vagina whilst others are not so deep and less likely to be able to accommodate length.

Had your cervix removed ?

Hope you dont mind the question too much but what does this mean in terms of functioning and feeling ?

Any significant differences, advantages, disadvantages ? (other than the one you already mentioned)

Am genuinely interested

Edited by BillGoldberg

Had your cervix removed ?

Hope you dont mind the question too much but what does this mean in terms of functioning and feeling ?

Any significant differences, advantages, disadvantages ? (other than the one you already mentioned)

Am genuinely interested

I had it done for medical reasons, but am pleased I did because it does have advantages..  Makes no difference to feeling whatsoever, but makes me slightly more accommodating down there in terms of the length I can tolerate and less open to pain.  The cervix is just a small ring shaped muscle that protects the neck of the womb and like the urethra does not enhance sexual pleasure at all.  The only nerve receptors in both the cervix and urethra are pain receptors and can be uncomfortable and/or painful if messed with or banged hard with a stiff cock or hard sex toy. 

That's why women tend to pull away if guys are banging too hard and also with the urethra it can become incredibly sore quite quickly if some misguided guy mistakes it for a clit and starts rubbing away at it or bangs away in just the entrance thinking they are in. 

The walls of the vagina do have some pleasurable sensations, the G spot in most women (found in the vagina wall) can also give incredible pleasure as can the clit. but most other bits down there do not.

You'll be amazed how many men really don't know the first thing about a woman's lady garden, how many are that inexperienced they can genuinely believe they are inserted when they are far from it, how many think that our bits like the urethra and cervix are also pleasure zones, how many try to shove it up the rear end genuinely thinking they are in the right hole and dare I say it... How many don't actually know that banging a hard cock against that cervix hurts like hell.

Couldnt even get doggy style?As far as ive always understood,doggy frequently allows for deeper penetration so for a larger person would be one of the most likely positions to cause problems?

Had this problem with doggy once,had not literally even started and she said it was uncomfortable so i let the lady pick positions she was comfortable with after that and to be honest it was my best punt to date.Did i feel short changed because i wasnt dictating exactly what happened and how.definately not

Moneys money? Would you still think that if someone was paying you to have their huge, huuuge cock up your ass? The fact is that some guys just dont get it. Its the same with the guys who moan they have a huge cock but they think girls are only turning them down because the anal advertised was just a scam to entice them in when in fact its usually because you can tell just by looking that its going to hurt...so you dont allow it. 

The other ladies are all correct. You should tell the girl on the phone when making the booking, after she has finished sniggering tell her that it really is and that you have had problems because of it. She will either say yes, no or we can give it a go...no promises though x

Most dont know what to do and just bang as hard as they can when you go deep theres a certain area where a slow push at the end hits the correct spot for lots of ladys.

surely if you are a big lad you need to remember you can hurt her if you are not careful.  Just show a little care and make sure she is properly relaxed after loads of foreplay and all will be fine.

surely if you are a big lad you need to remember you can hurt her if you are not careful.  Just show a little care and make sure she is properly relaxed after loads of foreplay and all will be fine.

You'd think wouldn't you?! 

However, some men's idea of foreplay is saying 'Can I fuck you now?'

Although most girls I've seen have commented on my size, and I do get hard, I have never been refused intercourse in any position. One lady did tell me afterwards that she was scared when she first  saw my penis, but as I'd taken things gently and kept checking that she was ok it was fine. That was in doggy and she did orgasm.  In any case it isn't necessary to put it all in since my sensation is mostly in the head of my penis. The key is to take things slowly and gently and to show the lady consideration.

You'd think wouldn't you?! 

However, some men's idea of foreplay is saying 'Can I fuck you now?'

yorkshire foreplay

'brace yersen, lass'

yorkshire foreplay

'brace yersen, lass'

closely related to aussie foreplay 

"brace yerself sheila"

Moneys money? Would you still think that if someone was paying you to have their huge, huuuge cock up your ass? The fact is that some guys just dont get it. Its the same with the guys who moan they have a huge cock but they think girls are only turning them down because the anal advertised was just a scam to entice them in when in fact its usually because you can tell just by looking that its going to hurt...so you dont allow it. 

The other ladies are all correct. You should tell the girl on the phone when making the booking, after she has finished sniggering tell her that it really is and that you have had problems because of it. She will either say yes, no or we can give it a go...no promises though x

lol..  so the only way you can make your point is via unwarranted rudeness?

As a question to the WGs here, do you often decline certain positions/acts since the man is big, or is it just a ploy not to do it? lol.. Then again, money is money, so to me that doesn't make sense (but sense is subjective as all know lol..)

i think you would know it if you are overtly big. if you are normal size or even above average and providing you are not rough, you should be ok.

however, in a parlour it is a different matter. being fucked numerous time during the day and everyday leaves a girl sour or sensitive.

i visited a parlour recently having not visited one recently. she first told me that is the biggest thing i have ever seen. cant be true by any stretch of imagination. she followed that by saying do you work out.

like fred 11 never heard that one before. yawn!

lol..  so the only way you can make your point is via unwarranted rudeness?

haha and you assume that making the comment "money is money" wasnt rude?? It was implying we should do anything that comes our way for money even if it causes us pain, which a huge willy can do. I was simply giving you some food for thought in the form of a cucumber. You seem to lack understanding of how having something huge inserted into you could cause pain, I was giving you an example you could understand as you dont have a vagina. 

There is a saying "It's not the size of your dick, it's how you use it" It's normally applied to men with smaller penises. But surely it is true of men with larger ones too? If you are well endowed, you know how to use it and how to insert it gently? I am Mr Average so I do not know. But I would think it is not the penis size but the fact the guy is a hammerer and insensitive that si the probelm.

There is a saying "It's not the size of your dick, it's how you use it" It's normally applied to men with smaller penises. But surely it is true of men with larger ones too? If you are well endowed, you know how to use it and how to insert it gently? I am Mr Average so I do not know. But I would think it is not the penis size but the fact the guy is a hammerer and insensitive that si the probelm.

Its true which is why girls who have difficulty with large willys probably try to avoid getting them inside them, they have probably been hammered by one more than once in the past.

haha and you assume that making the comment "money is money" wasnt rude?? It was implying we should do anything that comes our way for money even if it causes us pain, which a huge willy can do. I was simply giving you some food for thought in the form of a cucumber. You seem to lack understanding of how having something huge inserted into you could cause pain, I was giving you an example you could understand as you dont have a vagina. 

lol..  when was I rude?  I'm simply saying that it's annoying to not get full money's worth because of a virtue and not a vice.

like fred 11 never heard that one before. yawn!

And this was from a popular girl working for a very popular establishment with plenty cheer leaders from this forum.  Parlours are a waste of time unless cost effective release is what you are after.

lol..  when was I rude?  I'm simply saying that it's annoying to not get full money's worth because of a virtue and not a vice.

No, you made is sound as if just because there is money on the table the girl should put up with something that she doesnt want to suffer. At the end of the day, if someone says your too big for sex just say okay luv, get the manager in here please as I would like to see another girl instead. Its quite simple really x