mr lovepants

Pams Parties

55 posts in this topic

any one been to one recently?  what sort of ratio is there?

Pam parties regular customer Mr David Good should be able to help.

Look out for his posts on Pam parties.

Pam parties regular customer Mr David Good should be able to help.

Look out for his posts on Pam parties.

HI Richard, I have been a bit busy lately, out around the Country sampling other parties and reporting on them.

I will give Mr LP a full reply on PPs shortly.

Regards,

davidgood

any one been to one recently?  what sort of ratio is there?

Hi mr lovepants,

Sorry for delay in replying but I have limited time on computer to deal with everything I am involved in.

I went to Pam's Stocking & Suspenders party last Tuesday evening. Ladies there to play were- Swinger Dianne, Tania, Luna and the Baltic Babes Amy and Sidona. Also Mia was there dressed nicely in a LBD with stockings but she was doing 'meet & greet' and domestic duties to keep everywhere clean and tidy. Oh and doing the odd neck massage on stressed gents.

I started at 6pm with a play with lovely Luna, then after periods of drinking, eating and chatting I enjoyed the company of Amy and Sidona then back to Luna for a final draining.

At 6 o'clock there were 3 guys ready to play and then more arrived over the next couple of hours, with the result there were 10 guys there, including a friend of one of the ladies, at around 8.00pm. But then guys started to leave, so there was little waiting time if you were desperate to see someone.

Based on Tuesday's attendance that was a ratio of 2 to 1. However, as I have said before, ratios are not important at Pam's. With some guys happy to watch TV a lot of the time and 4 hours playtime you can usually get to play with who you want to over the course of the evening. However,if she knows many reliable regulars are attending Pam will ask extra ladies to come and play. Also if it does get unexpectedly busy then Pam's helpers Amanda or Mia are usually happy to join in the fun.

I hope that this is of some help and that I might meet you at Pam's one day.

Oh, for the avoidance of doubt, I am not Pam or a cheerleader for her alone. Those that know me, know that I am a real, tubby middle aged man who enjoys sampling parties around the country and recommending those that I believe are friendly, fun and good VFM.

Regards to all serious partygoers,

davidgood

Hi Davidgood,

I read your reort on AW for London Bukkake.

I was thinking of going myself as they had Carmen Bunny who is a killergram girl.

About how many men turned up there?

Also did you enjoy the services of the young balkan ladies?

Hi mr lovepants,

Sorry for delay in replying but I have limited time on computer to deal with everything I am involved in.

I went to Pam's Stocking & Suspenders party last Tuesday evening. Ladies there to play were- Swinger Dianne, Tania, Luna and the Baltic Babes Amy and Sidona. Also Mia was there dressed nicely in a LBD with stockings but she was doing 'meet & greet' and domestic duties to keep everywhere clean and tidy. Oh and doing the odd neck massage on stressed gents.

I started at 6pm with a play with lovely Luna, then after periods of drinking, eating and chatting I enjoyed the company of Amy and Sidona then back to Luna for a final draining.

At 6 o'clock there were 3 guys ready to play and then more arrived over the next couple of hours, with the result there were 10 guys there, including a friend of one of the ladies, at around 8.00pm. But then guys started to leave, so there was little waiting time if you were desperate to see someone.

Based on Tuesday's attendance that was a ratio of 2 to 1. However, as I have said before, ratios are not important at Pam's. With some guys happy to watch TV a lot of the time and 4 hours playtime you can usually get to play with who you want to over the course of the evening. However,if she knows many reliable regulars are attending Pam will ask extra ladies to come and play. Also if it does get unexpectedly busy then Pam's helpers Amanda or Mia are usually happy to join in the fun.

I hope that this is of some help and that I might meet you at Pam's one day.

Oh, for the avoidance of doubt, I am not Pam or a cheerleader for her alone. Those that know me, know that I am a real, tubby middle aged man who enjoys sampling parties around the country and recommending those that I believe are friendly, fun and good VFM.

Regards to all serious partygoers,

davidgood

You are a Pams cheerleader/tout Good. Not content with just doing this on here you decided some time ago to attempt to damage the reputation of what i assume you see as a rival provider by lying about a party you attended through them. When i and others challenged you on your story you backtracked saying you had left early. I am not saying you arent a punter, i am saying you are a tout or cheerleader with an agenda as far as Pams is concerned. You used to be very blatant about it on here and others noticed and posted so, more lately you have toned it down but i recall your previous posts.  

Those that decide to try to damage other SPs reputations by making lies up are beneath contempt in my eyes, you being a prime example. There are consequences to lying and i for one wont forget the lies you posted. A 2 hour LMP party where you only got 80 minutes due to them starting late and finishing early, as i say then changed to you deciding to leave early. Complete bollocks Good.

As to Pams not been myself but i would advise punters interested in Parties to punt through as many providers as they can until they find the one or ones for them.

Edited by smiths

Agreed. David Good's depiction of Pam's Parties is soooooo far wide of my experience that I can only assume he's got an agenda or an interest of some kind.

Pams - and LAPC - are fine if you don't mind being part of production line fucking with girls way off their prime if they ever were in their prime. The low rate also attracts to low rent punter who generally lacks manners, respect but has BO and a self-interest in spades.

Having said that, LMP hasn't impressed me - with the exception of my first visit there.

As Smiths says; try them all for yourself but take what Good says about Pam's with a big pinch of salt!!

Having said that, LMP hasn't impressed me - with the exception of my first visit there.

So is there a party provider that has satisfied you in all respects?

I did my research and got reliable recommendations for LMP, so I've only ever attended LMP and been very satisfied with the experience. The more I read about other providers I realise I probably hit on the best, albeit the most expensive. But of course I accept that to be truly objective I would need to have tried others as smiths suggests.

I read your blog and your first experience at LMP coincided with mine... "the time of my fucking life bar none – and I mean bar NONE!...I am telling you folks – I have never had a better experience in my life…I can’t praise this place highly enough...LMP – Fucking love it!", exactly my impression after my first visit.

That feeling has never gone away after many subsequent visits, so I find it very strange that you turned around so completely in your opinion after your second visit... "I have to say that it was probably up there with the worst party I have ever attended. It really was."

Just bizarre!! Can you explain such a complete about-turn? If there is an explanation that doesn't involve your not being granted a discount in exchange for a favourable report or suffering from a bi-polar disorder, please tell us.

Ha ha... Nothing about a discount because I can assure you that I never once even identified myself as the owner of TDW.

It was a complete about turn because my subsequent 3 visits were all less than impressive: as I've said a number of times - hoggers, girls who came across as bored, going through a routine - and Overcrowding/ratio questions.

My first event was mind blowing. Just the right ratio, really up for it girls and not a hogger in sight (until 3pm when the stunt cock came bursting in like a dog seeking out a bitch on heat).

Have I found a party that ticks all boxes - yes... But sadly no longer - the Toucan in Manchester was immense... Absolutely IMMENSE - all time favourite parties and I have attended many up and down the country. My first LMP blew it out of the water, I'll admit it - but at least the Toucan remained consistently good (IMHO).

Satisfied?

It was a complete about turn because my subsequent 3 visits were all less than impressive: as I've said a number of times - hoggers, girls who came across as bored, going through a routine - and Overcrowding/ratio questions.

My first event was mind blowing. Just the right ratio, really up for it girls and not a hogger in sight (until 3pm when the stunt cock came bursting in like a dog seeking out a bitch on heat).

I don't know if you've posted about this on another thread but I would be interested to hear more detail about this - also  the parties are 1-3 and then 4-6, 7-9 so who/what is the "stunt cock" and why did it matter if they came in at the end of the party? Also, I thought Em made sure that people didn't hog and that the ladies made sure a good time was had by all. I was going to go again soon so any more info you can provide is welcome as LMP have a good reputation on here - I've had a good time there too. Perhaps smiths or other may want to comment on the possible negatives too?

I don't know if you've posted about this on another thread but I would be interested to hear more detail about this - also the parties are 1-3 and then 4-6, 7-9 so who/what is the "stunt cock" and why did it matter if they came in at the end of the party? Also, I thought Em made sure that people didn't hog and that the ladies made sure a good time was had by all. I was going to go again soon so any more info you can provide is welcome as LMP have a good reputation on here - I've had a good time there too. Perhaps smiths or other may want to comment on the possible negatives too?

My disappointment with my last 3 LMP events has been mentioned previously.

At 2 of them at least there was virtually no 'back room support'. I'm not sure who 'Em' is and have a suspicion that she may have been on holiday for 2 of those events. I recall some comments about somebody from the 'back room' being in the states for those two events.

The events I attended were Saturday events -1pm to 5pm. At all of those events I attended - or at least 3 of them, the same guy rocked up for the last 2 hours with a permanent, no doubt Vitamin V induced boner, that really dominated the scene. For the last party I attended, just before Christmas, I decided to bail before the first 2 hours were through rather than stay the full 4 as I had previously done - it was just far too crowded... Even throwing a mattress down in the changing room. Yes, extra girls were drafted in, but it was just far, far too crowded for comfort.

Maybe I was just unfortunate - I don't know. I can only do weekend events so I have no idea what it is like midweek - probably much more relaxed, I'm sure.

As London events go: it beats Pams and LAPC, but then you would expect that to be the case on the cost basis alone.

I just can't see me going again because I've been disappointed more often than I have been overawed. And as a Yorkshire man, I'm very VFM orientated! The first event that I attended was immense and therefore good VFM in my book, the others not so.

....and before anybody starts attacking me again just for giving a genuine, honest opinion, I know that for one of the events, LMP themselves acknowledged the hogger-problem and put it down to new recruits lacking the knowledge and experience to deal with it.

...of course, I will be attacked because that's the nature of the beast. Just as David Good will defend the honour of PPs, there are folks out there who can't help jumping onto the white horse and donning their bright shining armour to ride to the rescue.

...it is one of Pnet's big misfortunes in that folks cannot accept that there can be a difference of opinion. If someone has a disappointing or bad time, they're lying or deranged. A very sad state of affairs.

I'm not sure who 'Em' is and have a suspicion that she may have been on holiday for 2 of those events. I recall some comments about somebody from the 'back room' being in the states for those two events.

Thanks for your reply. I really don't see why you should be attacked as your complaints do not seem unreasonable at all.

Em is the lady who runs the parties and from what I understand, does her damnedest to make sure everyone has a good time. If she was away that may explain some of what happened and I would be pretty certain if this was brought to her attention she would not be happy at all. I'm sure if smiths comes on this thread he will be able to explain with much more knowledge than I can - and I've no doubt other members who know LMP well.

Thanks again. Sorry you were shortchanged.

Thanks for your reply. I really don't see why you should be attacked as your complaints do not seem unreasonable at all.

Em is the lady who runs the parties and from what I understand, does her damnedest to make sure everyone has a good time. If she was away that may explain some of what happened and I would be pretty certain if this was brought to her attention she would not be happy at all. I'm sure if smiths comes on this thread he will be able to explain with much more knowledge than I can - and I've no doubt other members who know LMP well.

Thanks again. Sorry you were shortchanged.

Obviously i can only give my own experiences, which in over 300 parties at LMP hasnt yet resulted in a bad one. When Em isnt there i have on ocassion noticed some WGs didnt put as much effort in, and sometimes there is the odd hogger, a bane of all party providers i have been to. My advice is always tell Em or other staff if you have a problem immediately, unlike some they want return custom.

Compared to those other providers i have been to LMP is the best, you pay more at LMP though and the parties are 2 hours not 3 or 4 hours. I can only again advise punters to find out for themselves not just rely on forum feedback and FRs, and dont just believe punters including me.

I sometimes go to LAPC and i dont compare it to LMP, they are chalk and cheese, LAPC is basic no frills whereas LMP is the opposite, punters decide what suits them and maybe their pockets.

1 issue with the above: Saturday parties at LMP are 4 hours with options to do 2,3 or 4 hours.

Satisfied?

Well, it goes some way to explain why the subsequent visits didn't quite live up to the first...very unlucky for you that the stunt cock managed to hog all 8 girls...but not the 'best experience of my life, bar none' to the 'worst party I've ever attended'...but then I suppose a bit of Yorkshire hyperbole makes a Blog more interesting! :)

Well, it goes some way to explain why the subsequent visits didn't quite live up to the first...very unlucky for you that the stunt cock managed to hog all 8 girls...but not the 'best experience of my life, bar none' to the 'worst party I've ever attended'...but then I suppose a bit of Yorkshire hyperbole makes a Blog more interesting! :)

And I suppose a football team that turns in the best performance you've ever seen will always turn in a cracking performance?

Just like a boxer is only his good as his last fight, the same is true of a sex party - or even more true because there are far more variables at play.

Anyway - you keep on cheer leading old boy, what's good for Good is good for a Venturer. Party on dude.

And I suppose a football team that turns in the best performance you've ever seen will always turn in a cracking performance?

Just like a boxer is only his good as his last fight, the same is true of a sex party - or even more true because there are far more variables at play.

Anyway - you keep on cheer leading old boy, what's good for Good is good for a Venturer. Party on dude.

Not sure if the sporting analogies totally apply here, but let's roll with it...

If your team is capable of delivering the best performance you've ever seen, do you write them off as useless just because they have a spot of poor form?

Hoggers are an occasional problem that Em usually deals with swiftly, if she wasn't there maybe the other manageresses weren't quite as strict. Other guys are there of course, it wouldn't be a party otherwise, but there's always plenty to go round and I've never seen the 2:1 ratio exceeded. In fact I've seen an 8th girl added when there's been a new girl on the rota and 13 guys partying, just to make sure there's a bit of extra leeway, so profit is often sacrificed in order to maintain quality. My last 2 parties, I glanced at the guest list and saw 11 and 10 names respectively, both top-notch parties. I can honestly say that I've never come away from that place feeling like I've haven't had a great time, more than I can say for some of my 1-2-1s.

Oh well...you'll never know if LMP would deliver you another knockout blow as you've given up on them...all the more for me and all the other 'cheerleaders'...if that's what satisfied punters who want to share their discoveries are called now!

I would say party on dude...but as the Premier League isn't good enough, it seems your only hope is that the Toucan makes a comeback worthy of Muhammad Ali vs George Foreman in the 1974 Rumble in the Jungle!! ;)

I would say party on dude...but as the Premier League isn't good enough, it seems your only hope is that the Toucan makes a comeback worthy of Muhammad Ali vs George Foreman in the 1974 Rumble in the Jungle!! ;)

Amen to that... We can but hope.

And, the post above in its totality - My God! That's premier league cheerleading if EVER I saw it... DG pales into insignificance - non-league at best...

I guess it shows that premier league parties have premier league cheerleaders.

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!

No, I'm retreating to my corner to lick my wounds now...I know when I'm up against a real heavyweight!! :huh::lol:

It's a Battle Royale!

Smiths vs davidgood vs TheDonkeyWork vs venturer.

Much more entertaining than WWF!

Sound like fun but do any of you guys and gals know of any in Yorkshire or Lancashire?

Went to 2 or 3 a few years ago north of Manchester but they stopped

Hi Davidgood,

I read your reort on AW for London Bukkake.

I was thinking of going myself as they had Carmen Bunny who is a killergram girl.

About how many men turned up there?

Also did you enjoy the services of the young balkan ladies?

Hi Nawaab,

You are mixing parties up a bit. As regards LB, thank you for telling me who Carmen is, I did not realise she was another porn star. At the Friday afternoon party I was too busy having fun to count the guys but I think it was fairly full for an LB party who do work to a max ratio of 3 to 1.

As regards Pam's Baltic (not Balkan) ladies they are slim blondes, and yes I have played with them but for an old bloke like me they are probably too young.

Regards,

davidgood

Hi Davidgood,

Have you ever been to Private Club in Birmingham?