Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

Cologne - Help Needed

11 posts in this topic

Hi chaps - hope you can help. I shall be in Cologne this week on business and will have a spare hour in the city centre one morning.

Obviously I'd like to take advantage if that fair country's wonderful attitude to sex. Can anyone recommend a nice establishment walkable from the city centre?

I don't fancy the look of the "super brothels" like Pascha - and besides, given my time restrictions, Pascha wouldn't be very practical.

Any help gratefully received!

Your hotel will probably be able to provide you with a Koln city guide/magazine & map called "Insomnia" - towards the back, after all sorts of other nice ordinary things, you'll find both the knocking shops, and a small number of ladies of negotiable virtue.

Viel Spass, wunche ich ihnen!

If you have only a hour In the morning then there might not be much choice, we know how hookers like to have a lay In, can't say I've punted In Cologne In the morning, you might be lucky, check out Sexrelax.de  some of the profiles state 10-11am start times, you might get lucky.

Pascha and the brothel across from it should really be worth considering after all. It is a very short Ubahn or taxi from the HbH, If you really only have 60 min spare, you only really have time for a 30 min session so both work fine.  The fact that they are big means they are open in the morning.

Pascha and the brothel across from it should really be worth considering after all. It is a very short Ubahn or taxi from the HbH, If you really only have 60 min spare, you only really have time for a 30 min session so both work fine.  The fact that they are big means they are open in the morning.

Yes that might work, depends what time of the morning he has, not many doors will be open though.

And sorry I meant S bahn.  Take S6 or S11 to Koln-nippes

FKK's are usually great although I can't reccommend one for Köln, but here are a few I know of and maybe someone who has been there can comment.

Samya Kirschbaumweg 26a 50996 Köln http://www.samya.de/start.php

Bernd's Sauna Club Schieferhof 28 53773 Hennef/Lichtenberg http://www.bernds-sauna-club.de/ - a little out of town

Club Mondial ex Mediteran Club Hugo-Junkers-Str. 10 50739 Köln-Longerich

FKK's are usually great although I can't reccommend one for Köln, but here are a few I know of and maybe someone who has been there can comment.

Samya Kirschbaumweg 26a 50996 Köln http://www.samya.de/start.php

Bernd's Sauna Club Schieferhof 28 53773 Hennef/Lichtenberg http://www.bernds-sauna-club.de/ - a little out of town

Club Mondial ex Mediteran Club Hugo-Junkers-Str. 10 50739 Köln-Longerich

The OP only has 1 hour In the morning, so a club Isn't a option.

I to will be shortly be going to Cologue, and I am concidering visiting Pascha. What would the typical cost be for an hour or so. Also what are the girls like with charging for extras.

I to will be shortly be going to Cologue, and I am concidering visiting Pascha. What would the typical cost be for an hour or so. Also what are the girls like with charging for extras.

Pasha Is more a place for short soho like service, you could negotiate with a girl there on hour service and extras, but why would you when you could visit Samya?

Basic rate is €50 per half hour.  You can prevent up-selling by being very clear before you say yes.  There are other choices in Pascha what with the lap dance club and the 11th floor with different pricing.  There is a Pascha thread on the international sex forum which explains.  Jerboa, agree Samya is excellent, but sometimes Pascha hits the spot too.