Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djs4862

Suelee Or Yaya

20 posts in this topic

Hi  Looking for a bit of advice, lm down Croydon way next week,and was thinking of taking in the pleasures of one of the above ladies. Any preferences or opinions would be appreciated Thanks in advance D

I don't know Yaya but I have seen Suelee a few times. She is a mature woman(not old!) and I was very pleased with her service. She has PN reviews.

Spock

Simple answer... do both! The deal is, buy one, get one extra half price!

Suelee is (or appears) older. She talks a bit dirtier and works hard to get results. She is Chinese. Yaya is Thai, perhaps a bit more sensual. Body in better shape.

I have seen both several times and even now don't know which I prefer. Neither are clock watchers (but I don't take advantage) and both are good for conversation. In fact Yaya can rabbit a bit if you get her talking.

Hi. Thanks for the replies,I don't mind the ladies being a bit older as no spring chicken myself lol. Does yaya still work there only on a Thursday.if business goes well might well lose my 3 some virginity

When I saw Suelee she was working alone. I think that is still the case.

Spock

Some days she works alone, some days she doesn't. Yaya has told me a number of times over a year or so that she intends to to stop working and return to Thailand. But other stuff she says suggests she'll be in the UK for a while longer. Suelee has had at least a couple of other girls in the last couple of weeks as well as Yaya.

Suelee told me she works Tues/Thurs alone and has other girls on Mon/Wed/Fri (not sure about weekends). But then on the following Thursday she had a "new girl" working.

All her girls are fine IMHO, just you can't trust her timetable! She did complain that Yaya is sometimes late.

One more thing, as Spock will know, Sueless is no longer in central Croydon. She is now in South Croydon, just off the Brighton Road. 15 minute walk from the centre, plenty of buses. Not as handy as before.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Too much location info

Are Dee Dee and Stephanie still with Suelee, anyone?

Thanks for your input Steve

One more thing, as Spock will know, Sueless is no longer in central Croydon. She is now in South Croydon, just off the Brighton Road. 15 minute walk from the centre, plenty of buses. Not as handy as before

No, Steve70 I didn't know that as I last saw her at the end of October - have been abroad a couple of times since then and not had the opportunity to return to her..

Thanks for the info.

Spock

I would also love to know if Dee Dee has made a return to the scene yet?

Not heard of Dee Dee for a long time. Stephanie was there as of a week or so ago.

Does Sue Lee ever answer the phone??

Thanks for the advice guys. I had a very pleasant time on Thursday with Yaya. Wow she's insatiable. She only works Thursday with Suelee.l'll definitely be returning

Does Sue Lee ever answer the phone??

Her phone is turned off if she is busy. I suggest you try texting her, I think she prefers texts to calls.

Spock

Thanks Spock. It's impossible to know who likes what innit.

I would also love to know if Dee Dee has made a return to the scene yet?

Rumour has it Dee Dee is returning early June to romilly street according to the soho walk up thread

hope that's true!! Dee Dee here I come!!!

But it seems we have lost Yaya from Croydon? She no longer works Croydon (as of a week or so ago)...

Yes. I visited suelee on the 11th of this month,and she stated that yaya has moved on. ;(