Suffolk Punter

Friends As Punters

17 posts in this topic

With the recent post of punters becoming friends have any WGs had the opposite happen, a known friend turn up as a punter? if so what  happened? did the booking go ahead? or not?

No it has not happened to me but something quite close.  Someone who knew me slightly but I did not know him..... did turn up at my hotel room door. He had no idea I was me at first .... .... if you get my meaning..... but he realised when he saw me properly!  :)

It worked out ok but I hope it never happens again.  

Edited by Lynn

That's got to be awkward, in anybodies book!! :eek:

my ex boyfriend booked me once at annals, we had a nice long chat on his time

my ex boyfriend booked me once at annals, we had a nice long chat on his time

The mind boggles of what you too could of possibly chatted about now, if he was your ex. :lol:

The mind boggles of what you too could of possibly chatted about now, if he was your ex. :lol:

sorry chatted was the wrong word, I should have said I sat there and listened to him spouting the same old bullshit lol x

sorry chatted was the wrong word, I should have said I sat there and listened to him spouting the same old bullshit lol x

Intresting reply Chloe......though it can be read many ways.

I should have said I sat there and listened to him spouting the same old bullshit lol x

Surely not, he paid £120 or so for the hour to do that!.

I sat there and listened to him

No mater what he wants to do with the time, you showed a great respect for him by just listening.

I hope it was pillow talk he was talking about, about having a great time with you, so maybe it was not bullshit.

spouting the same old bullshit

Dont you just hate it when someone wants to tell you something you know is wrong, they have got the wrong facts and can twist the situation to whatever they want.

sorry chatted was the wrong word,

A one way conversation is not talking, its about someone preaching their beliefs.

Did you know whom it was when you took the booking.

I booked someone, turned up at the door and was met by someone I knew from college. I couldn't go through with the booking, she understood and arranged for me to see her friend.

Not quite what the OP asked for but near enough.

I booked someone, turned up at the door and was met by someone I knew from college. I couldn't go through with the booking, 

I just can't understand this being a problem.

It would probably significantly add to the enjoyment for me!

A one way conversation is not talking, its about someone preaching their beliefs.

You're not kidding. You've posted SEVEN different replies to the same post. Man alive!

You're not kidding. You've posted SEVEN different replies to the same post. Man alive!

I was merely pointing out the way some folk could read the post, it was a simple line but could be construed in many differant ways, maybe thats why there is so many disagreements on the forum.