boywonder

Hot Collection - Review Needed

5 posts in this topic

new gemma

new amy

new goldy

new nelly

because i am no longer wiling to pay higher prices for diminishing looks and  service, i am looking for genuine reviews on the above girls from hot collection. 

I don't see a new nelly.  Did you mean New Miley?

I've seen Miley as Angel94 on A/W.

She is probably the age 19 referred to, and is certainly as pretty as her pictures with a nice firm body.  That's most of her good points however.

I didn't really appreciate her rules: no fingering, and no RO after R1.  I didn't really appreciate the bored 'I'm putting up with this' look on her face when I was trying to give her the benefit of my 6 inches either, nor the 'I do like french kissing really, but sometimes I just forget to use my tongue' (yeah, difficult to use your tongue if you're gonna keep your jaw clamped shut, Love).

I wouldn't go back to see her again.  Try Lena.  She's in the same price bracket and delivers excellent service.  Or have you already been?

new gemma

new amy

new goldy

new nelly

because i am no longer wiling to pay higher prices for diminishing looks and  service, i am looking for genuine reviews on the above girls from hot collection. 

If you are not prepared to pay the prices they charge, I am at a loss as to why you would wish to waste your time reading reviews of a place you have no intention of visiting.

If you are not prepared to pay the prices they charge, I am at a loss as to why you would wish to waste your time reading reviews of a place you have no intention of visiting.

I think he is referring to prices above what the ladies at Hot Collection charge. i.e. over 200p/h or so. Don't you have anything better to do than critique RFI's? 

Edited by willsmith

I don't see a new nelly.  Did you mean New Miley?

I've seen Miley as Angel94 on A/W.

She is probably the age 19 referred to, and is certainly as pretty as her pictures with a nice firm body.  That's most of her good points however.

I didn't really appreciate her rules: no fingering, and no RO after R1.  I didn't really appreciate the bored 'I'm putting up with this' look on her face when I was trying to give her the benefit of my 6 inches either, nor the 'I do like french kissing really, but sometimes I just forget to use my tongue' (yeah, difficult to use your tongue if you're gonna keep your jaw clamped shut, Love).

I wouldn't go back to see her again.  Try Lena.  She's in the same price bracket and delivers excellent service.  Or have you already been?

lena i have not seen but have seen a bunch of other girls at HC that i had a good time with.  it seems as if they updated the site in the past 24 hours, new nelly is no longer there. strange.  tks for the response.