pierrebleu

Cavaliers & Roundheads

53 posts in this topic

A question principally for the ladies but for chaps also.

I was circumcised as a child, not for relgious reasons, I think that it was fashionable at the time.

I have never suffered from premature ejaculation and now into my sixties and obviously wearing a condom I find it often quite difficult to cum.

I am wondering if the ladies here find that men who have been circumcised have lost some sensitivity as the head of the penis is constantly exposed and how they compare to those who have been left intact.

Equally what experiences do the men here have, cut and uncut.

Cheers everyone

Pierrebleu

At our age, we are not supposed to have reproductive parts working. Nature did not design us to reproduce past our prime. Ditto nature stops ladies dropping eggs monthly when they are past their reproductive prime.

I reckon nature designed us to stop bonking about 45ish.

Some nice man inventing a blue pill gave men the vital part working again, but not the bit at the end, the liquid bit. 

I personally don't think it has anything to do with the foreskin, just mother nature saying at our age we shouldn't be doing this sort of thing. 

I think men who are uncircumcised tend to be more sensitive. I think the foreskin plays a major role here. Because circumcised men don't have the foreskin anymore, their head of the penis is constantly exposed, therefore its sensitivity decreases with time (I've read somewhere that a kind of thin layer is formed around the gland, but I'm not sure). However, it is argued that the sensitivity of the penis gland of both circumcised and uncircumcised men is the same. I'm personally uncircumcised and let me tell you that right after I experience an orgasm, my head of the penis is extremely sensitive that any touch to it is sometimes unbearable. As we age, our ability to reach an orgasm decreases. But again, every man is different.

I agree that is more down to nature than being circumcised

At our age, we are not supposed to have reproductive parts working. Nature did not design us to reproduce past our prime. Ditto nature stops ladies dropping eggs monthly when they are past their reproductive prime.

Some nice man inventing a blue pill gave men the vital part working again, but not the bit at the end, the liquid bit. 

I personally don't think it has anything to do with the foreskin, just mother nature saying at our age we shouldn't be doing this sort of thing. 

I'm not so sure.  Before my ex husband has it done I would have said no  it didn't make a difference, have seen many cut ones that are very sensitive, but it did make a difference to him

I think it depends on the person. I have seen cut willys as sensative to a good licking as uncut ones. Similarly uncut ones as unresponsive as cut ones. Some guys who are uncut are so sensitive though that you can hardly touch their tip which leaves me thinking...whats the point if its so sensitive it doesnt even feel that great.

I not sure age has anything to do with it, it's more a state of mind, I think. I'm uncircumcised but my foreskin is short and the head of my penis is normally exposed unless I'm very cold, or very nervous! At the age of 70 I'm now enjoying the best orgasms I've ever had in my life, both at home and away. 

I not sure age has anything to do with it, it's more a state of mind, I think. I'm uncircumcised but my foreskin is short and the head of my penis is normally exposed unless I'm very cold, or very nervous! At the age of 70 I'm now enjoying the best orgasms I've ever had in my life, both at home and away. 

Blimey, there is hope for us yet.

What are you eating that makes it work? Mine has had so much use over the years, it is worn out and wants a rest, but the little brain keeps demanding more. 

Not trying to outdo anyone here, I agree with Brummyboy, I don't know where Zorro got his 45ish from but I am circumcised, well over age 70 and without any blue pill, still managing some good orgasms with my favourite lady. 

Not trying to outdo anyone here, I agree with Brummyboy, I don't know where Zorro got his 45ish from but I am circumcised, well over age 70 and without any blue pill, still managing some good orgasms with my favourite lady. 

45 was the average age women reach menopause, so nature, being what it is, probably designed men the same way, to avoid a sexual discrimination charge.

Generally in nature, when physically you are past your prime, another younger head of the herd takes over the shagging rights.  

I'm uncut but it can take ages for me to cum. Another point not mentioned is that the foreskin has a plethora of pleasurable nerve endings to enhance the sexual experience. Once it's chopped off thats it they are gone. For any parent to decide that their son should be circumcised should be made a violation of human rights.

Me too, circumcised,no pills,over 70,always hard and last for hours befor cumming.My regular lady says guys half my age cant stay up that long,so she has a good time.

Oh dear I have visions of Jones the Butcher wielding his meat cleaver on the uncut members of this forum.

Oh dear I have visions of Jones the Butcher wielding his meat cleaver on the uncut members of this forum.

Don't panic..................don't panic. 

HA HA  You never know what people will eat when there's a war on!!

Presumable the foreskins are kept under the counter for the female customers.

I'm uncut but it can take ages for me to cum. Another point not mentioned is that the foreskin has a plethora of pleasurable nerve endings to enhance the sexual experience. Once it's chopped off thats it they are gone. For any parent to decide that their son should be circumcised should be made a violation of human rights.

Agreed, an absolutely horrendous, barbaric practice that was invented by religious freaks who wanted to make it more difficult for boys to commit the evil act of masturbating.  Now people retrospectively try and justify it with bullshit such as it is cleaner, less prone to STDs and other nonsense that has been refuted in peer reviewed papers.

That it can still go on in this day and age makes me sick to my stomach.  Thankfully in countries such as the USA the rate is dropping, now less than half.  I hope that in a few generations it will eventually fall out of fashion entirely.  People will look back and think "what the fuck were we thinking".  Yes of course it can be a last resort in cases of Phimosis (however this can usually be treated with steroid cream and gentle stretching)

Can you imagine if circumcision had never been invented, and then right now in the 21st century someone was to suggest that we should mutilate newborn baby boys' penises by tearing off their foreskin (yes it is actually fused to the glans in childhood).  There would be complete uproar.

I have no idea but am not willing to have the snip to find out.

This is an interesting study..  http://www.scribd.com/doc/73008950/Adding-Insult-to-Injury-Erectile-Dysfunction-and-Circumcision  According to the Danish study men are three time more likely to suffer erectile dysfunction if they are circumcised. It seems its down to the perineal nerve being cut.

I also found another one that said 87% of women surveyed said that they preferred the look and feel of a cut penis but that was American based and I'm not sure can be right because most American women will not have seen an uncut penis.  I remember my brothers one very drunken night stood on a table in a club in the states charging the girls to have a look at their foreskins.  I suspect if the same survey was done here the outcome would be different.

What did they pay to see a foreskin?

What did they pay to see a foreskin?

Whatever they wanted.  The lads had notes sticking out of their shreddies by the end of it.  Was really funny.

Edited by Holly Maddison

As a circumcised male - in my late 20s - who therefore has experience of masturbation and sexual intercourse with and without a foreskin...

* Healing is the most painful part.  First few days you realise the times you have erections in the night when the sutures stretch.

* Once healed, getting used to having an exposed bell-end rubbing against boxer shorts took a few weeks.  After which no problem, so I guess there must be some loss of sensitivity.  However, this hasn't affected my ability to come.  Now in late 30s, I still achieve two or three in an hour or two with partners.

* Masturbation is better IMHO but cream/lube becomes essential.

* 100% of girls I have seen prefer the look and feel, but many need to be aware that you can't just yank at it.  With no skin to pull back and for this could be painful.

* Don't miss my foreskin at all.  Willy looks better and is cleaner.  The only downside for me was once being accused of having had an erection in a shower by some gadgee not used to seeing a circumcised male with a larger-than-average penis size.

Agreed, an absolutely horrendous, barbaric practice that was invented by religious freaks who wanted to make it more difficult for boys to commit the evil act of masturbating.  Now people retrospectively try and justify it with bullshit such as it is cleaner, less prone to STDs and other nonsense that has been refuted in peer reviewed papers.

That it can still go on in this day and age makes me sick to my stomach.  Thankfully in countries such as the USA the rate is dropping, now less than half.  I hope that in a few generations it will eventually fall out of fashion entirely.  People will look back and think "what the fuck were we thinking".  Yes of course it can be a last resort in cases of Phimosis (however this can usually be treated with steroid cream and gentle stretching)

Can you imagine if circumcision had never been invented, and then right now in the 21st century someone was to suggest that we should mutilate newborn baby boys' penises by tearing off their foreskin (yes it is actually fused to the glans in childhood).  There would be complete uproar.

What a load of bollocks