Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pingpong

Massage Parlour In London

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,  After visiting a well known massage parlour for few times in London , one night i finished with the girl and as i was about to leave the parlour i was chatting to the guy at the reception after the session where i told him that i did not perform well that nigh and i was surprised that he knowa about it (maybe he was just guessing, or just acting as an asshole), and i asked how he knew he pointed at the main screen by the reception at the entrance (which had cameras of the entrance, lounge etc) and a guy next to him (working in the same parlour) denied that they had hidden cameras in rooms. I am worried footage is recorded and kept or that they can actually see people having sex and recording it. How far can this be true, or was the guy just joking?

Your help would be appreciated....

Highly unlikely that they keep the footage for any other reason then the girls security, and perhaps, to check that they don't provide services which are outside the remit of the parlour.

My bet is that the tapes are wiped each morning unless any of the girls complain of harassment in the room.

Thanks Paul for the reply, i was just anxious the footage could be leaked....i did not notice any cameras in the room, may because i was tipsy...thanks again

here was a long thread on here a few years ago about a popular indian parlour in Central London using hidden cameras in the rooms to protect the girls. i seem to remember one punter claimed to have found the camera by accident while the girl popped out of the room.

Pingpong should name and shame!