Lessingham

How To Get "back In The Saddle Again"!

29 posts in this topic

Just recovered from a severe cold and also an outbreak of thrush. At the time it was a bit of a frightener as I was imagining all sorts of dire possibilities. To be honest I thought I had caught a STD! 

Luckily it was a case of overactive imagination and all is well. The problem is, it's been a month or more since my last punt and I don't really feel that bothered. I can't get enthused for a visit. I know it is probably my body still recoveing from the cold and resting up and things will be well once the Spring sap begins to rise.

I know the responses will be to go for a "loosener" or "just do it" but it seems a bit unfair. Punters in field reports go mad when the wg turns up with a half hearted can't be bothered attitude. I can't imagine how the woman will feel with me there going "Oh look, a naked women giving me a blow job. How quaint!"

So, rest up until the enthusiasm returns, or dive right back in there?

If your mind isn't in the right place for a punt then don't waste your time and cash or the lady's time and interest.

Your body will tell you soon enough when it wants another bout of rampant sex. Till then save your cash and energy.

What Paul said. If you're a bit horny, but not really enthused to see someone have a wank! 

Duplicated

Can a mod please delete

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Duplicated

Can a mod please delete

Edited by Diamond Geezer

I sometimes go several months between punts then suddenly can't think of anything except having a punt.

Save your cash and the punting urge will return when you can't wait to spend it :D

DG

Duplicated

Can a mod please delete

Edited by Diamond Geezer

:eek: sorry guys, bloody iPhone had frozen and was posting all the while I was getting frustrated with it!! :eek: :eek:

Duplicated

Can a mod please delete

Edited by Diamond Geezer

I think you have decent options.  Follow the advice above and just wait, or, spend your time doing research.

I think if you spend some time working out what your perfect girl is, and maybe trying to find someone that fits that bill, from all quarters if necessary, I think you will find your mind beginning to communicate again with your trouser snake and when these two get together the punting urge is likely to be back.

Why not go for a nice relaxing massage with HR after as a way of easing yourself back in?

Seems the consensus is wait for the desire to get firing yp! Good plan. I'll go and get a haircut instead! Actually it's part of me trying to feel like a real human being again. Us bald guys need to keep what is left well groomed or we look total plonkers

If you're a bit horny, but not really enthused to see someone have a wank! 

What Lydia said!

Really, there's no point in forcing it if you're not in the mood.  The desire will return quickly I'm sure.

Duplicated

Can a mod please delete

Posted X 3 I think DG has got wankers thumb!!

Just recovered from a severe cold and also an outbreak of thrush. At the time it was a bit of a frightener as I was imagining all sorts of dire possibilities. To be honest I thought I had caught a STD! 

Luckily it was a case of overactive imagination and all is well. The problem is, it's been a month or more since my last punt and I don't really feel that bothered. I can't get enthused for a visit. I know it is probably my body still recoveing from the cold and resting up and things will be well once the Spring sap begins to rise.

I know the responses will be to go for a "loosener" or "just do it" but it seems a bit unfair. Punters in field reports go mad when the wg turns up with a half hearted can't be bothered attitude. I can't imagine how the woman will feel with me there going "Oh look, a naked women giving me a blow job. How quaint!"

So, rest up until the enthusiasm returns, or dive right back in there?

Wait until you feel like it or what is the point?

Posted X 3 I think DG has got wankers thumb!!

:D the two thumb wank eh Paul?

My iPhone browser (Mercury these days) froze and as I repeatedly pressed "post" nothing happened. I rebooted Mercury and was shocked to see the multiple posts. Sodding thing.

DG

I sometimes go several months between punts then suddenly can't think of anything except having a punt.

Save your cash and the punting urge will return when you can't wait to spend it :D

DG

Agree with this, but did you have to keep saying it :)

Ha ha 1

Agree with this, but did you have to keep saying it :)

Ha ha 1

Cuz I'm currently in that zone of thinking about nothing but punting having just had my "time off" :D

DG

Wait until the urge hits you,then go for it as there is nothing worse than an unsatisifing punt.

It's the illness hangover that's affecting your libido, especially a cold.  It's only a minor ailment but it feels so much worse and the recovery is lengthy especially if it's a chest cold. 

Your body will tell you.

I used to think that I needed to pace myself evenly.

Then I had a hedonistic week:

3 hours Sunday night (SexyNataly)

2 Hours Tuesday night (A N Other: hates publicity)

3 Hours Wednesday night (Angie George) I extended from 2 hours, I was having such a good time.

3 Hours Thursday lunchtime (Bombshell)

So, that convinced me that pacing is not strictly necessary, so I saw Valery for 2 hours and Platinum Cindy for 2.5 the following day this January. 

I saw Cindy again for 2 hours this Wednesday and Bombshell for 3 hours yesterday. For an OAP, I must be mad, but you cannot pass up on any of these ladies when the opportunity arises.

A good plan! Punt outside my comfort zone!

Your body will tell you.

3 Hours Wednesday night (Angie George) I extended from 2 hours, I was having such a good time.

So, that convinced me that pacing is not strictly necessary, so I saw Valery for 2 hours and Platinum Cindy for 2.5 the following day this January. 

I saw Cindy again for 2 hours this Wednesday and Bombshell for 3 hours yesterday. For an OAP, I must be mad, but you cannot pass up on any of these ladies when the opportunity arises.

As a fellow-pensioner, Respect, Conwy!

I've recently stopped seeing one of my favourites so am currently, erm, "auditioning" possible replacements.  And it's fun! :P:D

:eek: sorry guys, bloody iPhone had frozen and was posting all the while I was getting frustrated with it!! :eek: :eek:

Duplicated

Can a mod please delete

I suggest you report yourself, if you want to be sure the mods see it.

Your body will tell you.

An oap.Bloody hell.I wish i had your energy now let alone when i get there.A week like that and theyd be carrying me out

A week like that and my manager would want a little chat!