Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bendy

Break Up Sex?

10 posts in this topic

Had a wonderful punt this lunchtime.  The lady in question was visiting close to where I work.  She had visited before a few weeks ago but for various reasons I wasn't able to see her then, but I made a booking to see her today.

Anyway, after exchanging increasingly horny emails all morning, I got to her place and she was absolutely rampant.  We had a frantic, filthy sex session involving all 3 orifices, and finishing with me erupting like a volcano into her mouth.  As I lay on the bed waiting to regain the use of my legs, she confessed that she had just split up with her (female) partner after several days of constant arguments, and our session "was just what she needed".

That was the best sex I have had in a long time and I suppose I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.  Is it normal for your ladies to want to fuck the brains out of someone else immediately after splitting up with a long term partner?

I don't suppose you would care to identify the lady, would you? By PM if that is more discreet.

Edited by porker paul

Not with wg, but with two married women in the throes of divorce. Such women have built up a fearsome appetite for sex, and it all comes in one big emotional eruption, along with anything sexual that is possible to do. awesome to experience, but all demanding as well. First time I began to notice grey hairs.

IMO, yes, yes it is! Don't know the biological reasons for it though, but I'm not complaining.

For those interested, I didn't do an FR (even though she deserves a glowing one) because although she has a profile on the other site, she doesn't want to publicise her phone number and she doesn't have a web site, and I need one or the other to do an FR.  Also, she is working from a friend's house (with friend's full knowledge) on a temporary basis and I'm not sure how much longer she will be there for.

Anyway, she is based in a GL1 postcode and doubt she would travel far for an outcall.  If anyone wants to know more then PM me.

Its very common to crave sex when grieving and am wondering if this is the same thing?

Its very common to crave sex when grieving and am wondering if this is the same thing?

Don't say that Holly, you'll make me feel guilty.....

Don't say that Holly, you'll make me feel guilty.....

Oooops Sorry... :wacko: