Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobThatcher

West Ham Recommendations

9 posts in this topic

I'm going to be staying at the West Ham Hotel in April. I don't get chance to punt with anything spectacular at home, so would like to take this opportunity to do so.

If anyone has any recomendations for either a very toned (maybe muscled) babe or a typical barbie type, slim petite with big chest (false, preferably), then I would be very happy.

To be honest there's millions you could choose from

Do you have a preference to what type of lady you would like to see..... EE, Oriental,Indian,Black,White ? ... & what price range are you looking for.... This might help narrow your search down a little.

dont support there team sorry i cant help more

I have no preference to colour or race. And my normal price range would be around £150 ph, but as this is a 'one off', I'm prepared to splash out a bit. By that I mean up to about £300 tops. I could afford more, but I can't afford to write off more than that as a bad job, if you know what I mean,

Was going to say we need a nippy little forward like ex-Hammer Defoe and a midfield organiser like ex-Hammer Lampard.

Instead I'll say a quick look showed Lovely Wannassa perhaps even more barbie-like than you might want and Olivia6969 looks fit.

Showing my age I would offer the thought that Bobby Moore has a very good reputation in those parts and his mates Martin Peters and Geoff Hurst weren't too slow off the blocks either. I seem to recall that one of them might have scored a hat trick at some time.

Good luck.

Was going to say we need a nippy little forward like ex-Hammer Defoe and a midfield organiser like ex-Hammer Lampard.

Instead I'll say a quick look showed Lovely Wannassa perhaps even more barbie-like than you might want and Olivia6969 looks fit.

Where did you search for those? I've googled and looked on AW and can't see them. Am I being dumb? I don't know how to search by name on AW.

Where did you search for those? I've googled and looked on AW and can't see them. Am I being dumb? I don't know how to search by name on AW.

Ignore that. I've worked it out. Thanks