Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrMohican

Owo/cim For No More Than £100 For The Hour

11 posts in this topic

A quest which sometimes feels like the search for the holy grail...

I am looking for a WG, preferably oriental, but am flexible as long as she is attractive and can provide a skilful BJ with OWO and CIM for £100 or less for the hour.

Im even prepared to forfeit FS from the equation as long as she can give an accomplished massage as part of the deal.

The BJ must be good though - Im after a proper BJ artist...

Anyone any ideas?...

Or am I right in thinking this level of service at this price point and quality threshold as rare as rocking horse shit?

Unlikely, I would say, unless you venture into the outer darkness of the Far East (of London) through AW.

OTOH, if you're prepared to settle for half an hour, there are lots of (mainly Thai) girls who will satisfy your requests. I've always had a great time with Cherry, for example, though others have found her a bit hit or miss. But she's only one of lots, so if you'll go down to 30 minutes you'll do fine.

Nah... 30 minutes is too rushed. Its an hour or nothing.

Otherwise i'd be booking from the rosta of asian delights that 007 offer. Many of their girls will do half an hours booking...

The best provider I have encountered for this price/time has to be either May or Hannah from the specials flat out in Hornchurch. The latter of whom I had the pleasure of seeing a few months back.

She is an oral artiste extraordinaire. Un-fuck-ing-believable...

I posted fulsome descriptions about this experience in old oriental hotties in case anyone wishes to track down my report

...The downside of seeing May or Hannah though is Hornchurch is such a fucking nightmare to get out to from where I live.

So alternative suggestions welcome

Get thee to the hungarians of west Kensington!

Which Hungarians do you mean?... Not sure how an EE girl could even begin to compete with a thai girls oral delights... Im willing to remain open-minded however...

Try blonde ivy and friends over on aw... £100/hr is v good vfm in my opinion.

Sexy leah alevel does owo,cim and gfe/pse for your £100.

A levels is extra at only £20.

I'm a great lover of CIM, and agree its a fine art. Many Thai girls offer it as standard, and true, I've had the CIM. It's a bit disappointing however, when the first release of seed is met with the lady pulling away whilst the second, third and maybe more spurts of seeds flies into the air. Even worse, is the rush into the bathroom to rinse out, or the spit into a tissue. I love the release into a girls mouth with full eye contact. It's a totally different sensation to penatrive sex. I don't mind, a pull from the second spurt into the face even, as long as final completion is totally sucked from my penis. I don't even mind watching my seed dribble from the girls mouth down my stem, but its important that the CIM is a complete act in itself. Alas, have only ever met one lady, Stacey, from Hayes, from an ad in a shop window, now gone, who fulffiled such an act to completion.

Sexy leah alevel does owo,cim and gfe/pse for your £100.

A levels is extra at only £20.

Leah looks very familiar, didn't she used to work for Annabella's in Milton Keynes (and sometimes House of Divine in South Ken)?

I would be interested in learning more about Leah!