Video586

Millie, Porsha Or Foxy?

20 posts in this topic

Hello everybody! My first post to the forum and I hope those of you in the know can help.

Looks like I'll have a chance to drop by MK in a week or so and am torn between booking to see the legendary Millie, the gorgeous Porsha or the exciting Foxy, all of who will be working that day.

What do you advise? They're all gorgeous!

Hello everybody! My first post to the forum and I hope those of you in the know can help.

Looks like I'll have a chance to drop by MK in a week or so and am torn between booking to see the legendary Millie, the gorgeous Porsha or the exciting Foxy, all of who will be working that day.

What do you advise? They're all gorgeous!

A very difficult choice! I've seen Millie and Porsha, and they are both very attractive and lovely girls too - but my choice would go to Millie: her photos are the closer of the two to reality (Porsha's are a bit glamourised). Foxy I haven't seen, but she has a terrific reputation. If I were you I'd see Millie and Foxy...

I've not seen Foxy either, however, just like Oldblighter I would recommend Millie over Porsha (despite having a great body I just didn't find Porsha very sexy). Millie is fantastically sexy and totally uninhibited.

Just to confuse matters further I think you ought to include new girl Cindy into the equation (see my post in the other thread).

I have seen Foxy but not the others. However, just as Polarfox has said, Cindy needs serious consideration as she looks like a sex bomb waiting to explode all over MK.

Please see my FR on Foxy. I enjoyed my time with her but it was quite a while ago. At that time she was a bit skinny but I hope she has put on some weight since then, as I prefer my ladies a little meaty and curvy.

I have seen Foxy but not the others. However, just as Polarfox has said, Cindy needs serious consideration as she looks like a sex bomb waiting to explode all over MK.

Please see my FR on Foxy. I enjoyed my time with her but it was quite a while ago. At that time she was a bit skinny but I hope she has put on some weight since then, as I prefer my ladies a little meaty and curvy.

On reflection, and having read [a] Polarfox's write-up of Cindy and  all 17 of Foxy's FRs, I think you should try to make a weekend of it: see Cindy on the Friday, have a day off on Saturday (or take advantage of Decadent Divas' Duo Discount with Jasmine and Carmen) and see Millie and Foxy on Sunday....

Edited by Oldblighter

On reflection, and having read [a] Polarfox's write-up of Cindy and  all 17 of Foxy's FRs, I think you should try to make a weekend of it: see Cindy on the Friday, have a day off on Saturday (or take advantage of Decadent Divas' Duo Discount with Jasmine and Carmen) and see Millie and Foxy on Sunday....

If I had the funds...and the spunk, that would be one hell of a weekend! Cindy has definitely been noticed, but she'll have to be a treat for another day.

Thanks for the tips. I've made a decision......

Never make a decision before you have heard from me, one of the rules a newcomer should know.

I have seen and greatly enjoyed all three and I think you should decide for yourself.

Quick update on Foxy: apart from odd days at Decadent Divas she's now working Mondays and Fridays at Roxann's (no 'e') in Luton (and with a profile as Becky D on Awork). Assuming the photos are recent, she's definitely on the slim side but her FRs are testament to her services (which I haven't - yet - experienced). And I must say that although I don't normally find all-over outfits sexy, she definitely looks tigerish (well, I suppose that should be leopardish....) in hers, especially this one. Incidentally  although DD quote her age as 27, Roxann's say se's 43. Wouldn't bother me at all but those who are obsessed with young flesh might not agree.

Quick update on Foxy: apart from odd days at Decadent Divas she's now working Mondays and Fridays at Roxann's (no 'e') in Luton (and with a profile as Becky D on Awork). Assuming the photos are recent, she's definitely on the slim side but her FRs are testament to her services (which I haven't - yet - experienced). And I must say that although I don't normally find all-over outfits sexy, she definitely looks tigerish (well, I suppose that should be leopardish....) in hers, especially this one. Incidentally  although DD quote her age as 27, Roxann's say se's 43. Wouldn't bother me at all but those who are obsessed with young flesh might not agree.

I dont know when the pix were taken but i know Foxy looks exactly like those pix unless she has changed her hair since November, shes just a super foxy chick, simple 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

43?? Im not to sure she will be happy with that!! haha xx

To all u gorgeous people...Hi from foxy...xxx

To all u gorgeous people...Hi from foxy...xxx

Welcome to the forum Foxxxy, even If It took you 3yrs to post lol.

A very difficult choice! I've seen Millie and Porsha, and they are both very attractive and lovely girls too - but my choice would go to Millie: her photos are the closer of the two to reality (Porsha's are a bit glamourised). Foxy I haven't seen, but she has a terrific reputation. If I were you I'd see Millie and Foxy...

I have only seen Millie but I agree with this. Even though her pics looked great, Millie was actually more attractive in the flesh than I was expecting.

hi chaps

apologies, not familiar with MK - however saw Millie once in London. Where does she work now ?? 

I have had the pleasure of Foxy ;) she is fab x

I have only seen Millie but I agree with this. Even though her pics looked great, Millie was actually more attractive in the flesh than I was expecting.

Just had my come back punt today following surgery in February - 2 hours with Millie, I agree with the above, she is hot!