Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nsajohn12321

For An Incall Booking, Would The Punter Have To Bring The Condoms Or Will The Wg Supply Them?

14 posts in this topic

I am pretty new to punting, so i was wondering, If i make a booking at a girls place, would i be expected to bring the condoms or would she have them?

She would have them, she should always have them.

Just make sure you have the correct fee!

She would have them, she should always have them.

Just make sure you have the correct fee!

in fact i think she will not allow you to use your condomes. WG's are worried about them being sabotaged in some way.

The WG should have her own condoms. But it wouldn't harm to bring a couple of your own just in case.

I am pretty new to punting, so i was wondering, If i make a booking at a girls place, would i be expected to bring the condoms or would she have them?

Just like you wouldnt have to supply a plumber with their tools to do a job for you condoms are a WGs tools of her trade and they should always supply them if working in my view. I always have some with me anyway but nowadays i would question a WGs brain power and common sense if she said she didnt have any and probably leave.

The WG should have her own condoms. But it wouldn't harm to bring a couple of your own just in case.

I have only arrived at 2 punts where the girl had no condoms.. the first was a bit embarrasing as the meeting had to end at that point as I had none either, the second was an outcall at mine, and it was forunate that I had a sealed box that the lady was happy to open and use. 

I asked myself the same question before i met my first ever WG.

These days i supply for her the lingerie, stockings, high heels! and more if doing an overnight.

Internet shopping is great, no embarrassing moments walking around women's clothing shops.

Edited by sparkstar

If you do feel the need to take your own condoms for some reason make sure you give them to her in their original wrapping with the seal intact.There are some nutters around who think it is funny to prick condoms with needles and do other stupid stuff. That is why, in my experience, the lady will much prefer to provide her own.

Any lady with sufficient experience will have a variety of makes, shapes, sizes, colours and flavours so there should be no problem.

She should supply. As above just turn up having had a shower in the last 4 hours(or ask her if you can use her bathroom) and with the correct fee.

She should supply. As above just turn up having had a shower in the last 4 hours(or ask her if you can use her bathroom) and with the correct fee.

I would never inflict myself on a lady if I hadn't showered for 4 hours! Even when I visit a local lady and arrive at hers within 30 mins of leaving my own shower I still jump in her shower for a freshen up.

DG

I would never inflict myself on a lady if I hadn't showered for 4 hours! Even when I visit a local lady and arrive at hers within 30 mins of leaving my own shower I still jump in her shower for a freshen up.

DG

DG my lovely.  Wouldn't you be a bit crinkly after four hours in the shower? 

If you do feel the need to take your own condoms for some reason make sure you give them to her in their original wrapping with the seal intact.There are some nutters around who think it is funny to prick condoms with needles and do other stupid stuff. That is why, in my experience, the lady will much prefer to provide her own.

Any lady with sufficient experience will have a variety of makes, shapes, sizes, colours and flavours so there should be no problem.

Agree with porker paul. If you want to bring your own (particular type, eg thicker), I'd just buy a new box and let her unseal it so she knows it's not been tampered with.

the wg should supply the condoms mate but to be on the safe side id take your own better to be safe than sorry

I would take your own mate best to be prepared ay