Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

...and In Ze Vaterland..

5 posts in this topic

research seems to have shewn that following liberalisation of the law applicable to prostitution, trafficing has fallen way beyond the limits of experimental error.  Try here: 

http://researchprojectkorea.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/prostitution-law-no-increase-in-forced-prostitution/

What will the lovely Melissa make of it? I fear she'll take no notice. Actually, if she'd just shut up, put her face on, and smile, I think she could be quite attractive, but that is by the bye, I suppose.

Hi, Rhoda! If you are following PN, do follow the link - you'll find it informative.

research seems to have shewn that following liberalisation of the law applicable to prostitution, trafficing has fallen way beyond the limits of experimental error.  Try here: 

http://researchprojectkorea.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/prostitution-law-no-increase-in-forced-prostitution/

What will the lovely Melissa make of it? I fear she'll take no notice. Actually, if she'd just shut up, put her face on, and smile, I think she could be quite attractive, but that is by the bye, I suppose.

Hi, Rhoda! If you are following PN, do follow the link - you'll find it informative.

More welcome signs of sanity breaking out. Maybe we have seen the high water mark of the wretched Swedish model. I certainly hope so.

I still think a nice Ikea designed communal yurt near the Arctic circle in Sweden could accomodate Melissa, Bindell, Gunilla, Harriet and their followers. There they could spend the long winter nights brooding and sticking pins into little punter dolls.

A while ago I was watching on German TV an interview with the well-known German feminist Alice Schwarzer where she asserted that trafficking had gone up since the liberalisation, especially in the "Laufhaus" scene. Also the exploitation by reducing WGs' pay was mentioned. No specific research or examples were quoted. So she knows more than we do? Reminds me of a certain Ms H in this country.

A while ago I was watching on German TV an interview with the well-known German feminist Alice Schwarzer where she asserted that trafficking had gone up since the liberalisation, especially in the "Laufhaus" scene. Also the exploitation by reducing WGs' pay was mentioned. No specific research or examples were quoted. So she knows more than we do? Reminds me of a certain Ms H in this country.

There'll be room in the yurt for her too. :D

Confirming what we all suspect, that liberalisation reduces trafficking