Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Massageman2011

Best Handjob In London

10 posts in this topic

Okay, nice and simple. I've been shopping around, but who in your opinion gives the best handjob experience in London, or nearby areas?

Check your PM's

Can you send me one as well if you know of a good 'un in London? Cheers.

Okay, nice and simple. I've been shopping around, but who in your opinion gives the best handjob experience in London, or nearby areas?

Unquestionably Helena aka Coco, available via various london asian agencies

(also the best owo bar none)

Edited by BillGoldberg

Bill G is absolutely spot on about Helena/Coco and her oral skills. I had the pleasure 10 days ago and had all sorts of needs satisfied.

I can't see the point of paying for hj when diy is an easier option. Think I'll stick with owo and a tight pussy, neither of which I can manage on my own (have tried the first though!).

I can't see the point of paying for hj when diy is an easier option. Think I'll stick with owo and a tight pussy, neither of which I can manage on my own (have tried the first though!).

There are places where you can get a pukka massage (full hour) and have the girl flick one off the wrist FOR YOU for £50.

For me, its the variety and the feeling that I'm doing something a bit naughty.

A bit out of the ordinary.

Sometimes,visiting a girl when its all on offer, all laid out on the plate, well... Where's the element of surprise, of fun, of occasion and variety?

A well delivered oily hand job can be more satisfying than a fuck and suck sometimes. Lying back and thinking of England whilst she tugs one out for you. Smashing!