Lucyfromglasgow

Girls With Videos

29 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if most punters tend to be put off girls thst post videos etc? I remember someone saying words to that effect in a post.

Surely this would go more to proving how genuine a girl is.

Lucy Xx

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, in fact as you say it goes to prove that the girl is who she says she is...

(it also leaves me with the hope she might ask me to join in with at video or photoshoot.... well, a man can dream!)

To me, it helps show that the girl is more likely to be genuine and allows me to possibly get a better sample of how they might look and sound. So it's quite useful when i'm deciding if I may want to go for a particular wg or not.

I've never noticed videos in girls profiles.

Certainly on AW, there are a line of links at the top of the profile, and profile owners can add picture or film galleries.  It would certainly be feasable on independant sites to do the same sort of thing but the bandwidth limits might get in the way.

There are a few.

Holly Taylor in Glasgow, for example.

And LOADS of girls with pay-to-view clips on a "Movies" tab.

There are a few.

Holly Taylor in Glasgow, for example.

And LOADS of girls with pay-to-view clips on a "Movies" tab.

Aye I can see that now. Unfortunately it won't allow me to play it. It says it may be damaged or corrupted.

When I click on Holly's free movie it downloads to my laptop and I can play it using vlc media player.

I tried Holly's intro, it opened in a new tab on my Mac.  Make sure you have all the codecs for playing WMV files installed on your computer

For me its a plus if she has videos showing herself. A video does a better job than photos for men to see what she looks like and see her moves be it a striptease or her fucking some client.

Personally if I'm thinking about seeing a wg I will always check her gallery, private gallery and movies. Some girls look a lot different in a movie to a still picture. That way you know exactly what your getting and can decide if you want to go ahead with a booking.

Awesome guys, thank you for all the feedback. I have done this but just wanted to know what your opinion was on Wg's posting vids. The intro vid is a very interesting idea too though.

Love Lucy xx

I think "Intro-Vids" are a great idea - but I guess many girls would still not want their face to show and it must me very difficult to blur the face in a movie than in a photo.

In reality the most recent iPhone films at 1080HD which is broadcast quality.

There is a lot of software, some of it free, that is capable of blurring a face (or anything else.)  However most of the intro videos I have seen have used the simple solution of framing the picture so that the face is out of frame... quick, simple, effective, and no worry that a genius with the right software is going to remove the bluring

Whilst the iPhone resolution is great, it might actually create files that are too big for the limited size of an iintro video.

but surely intro vids are to prove you are genuine, so blurring or having your face out of frame is pointless. I know that having my face in my movies and pics means that people may find out what I do. However, these people may book me if my face was disguised and the situation will still arise.

Lucy Xx

What is odd, are the intro videos that show the whole person (face and all) yet they have a gallery with all the face shots carefully blurred out. 

Try adding an intro video Lucy, and see how many emails of appreciation you get

but surely intro vids are to prove you are genuine, so blurring or having your face out of frame is pointless. I know that having my face in my movies and pics means that people may find out what I do. However, these people may book me if my face was disguised and the situation will still arise.

Lucy Xx

Hi Lucy,

I think that an intro video has really helped me out business-wise.  Even though I am fully aware that my intro video is rubbish - but the whole idea of it IS so that people can see that I am genuine (even though I still don't show my face).  So it works.  Difference is that my accent has kinda died down since it was filmed as I haven't been "home" in a couple of years.

I've often thought about taking a short film of some 'intimate times' to put on my profile, probably still not showing my face... but like you have mentioned I do wonder if it would put people off.  I would really like to know if uploading videos has made a difference for you, or is it too soon yet?

Thanks,

H x

I'd say it helps, like the posters above are saying to help verify that the girl is who she say she is.

It also heps to verify that they are Scottish!

See Holly has mentioned herself anyway, but I was just reading down this thread and about to post that I disagree with you Lucy, I am normally loathe to book without seeing the girls face, but Hollys intro video helped put that issue aside.

I think, as said by someone else, it helps you know the girl is Scottish, which is also important to me.

Considering how many girls put up movies Ive never understood why so few put up an intro too, I assume its free?

Even though it seems to be only a few that do it, it also shows a girl who is using every option available to her to advertise her business, which I feel gives me a good idea of what the incall will be like. 

But it can also be said that a video without sound can be rather lame and maybe a girls voice is as recognisable as her face, but I cant see why the girl cant just play some music in the background?

Edited by Pickyfellow

Hi Lucy,

I think that an intro video has really helped me out business-wise.  Even though I am fully aware that my intro video is rubbish - but the whole idea of it IS so that people can see that I am genuine (even though I still don't show my face).  So it works.  Difference is that my accent has kinda died down since it was filmed as I haven't been "home" in a couple of years.

I've often thought about taking a short film of some 'intimate times' to put on my profile, probably still not showing my face... but like you have mentioned I do wonder if it would put people off.  I would really like to know if uploading videos has made a difference for you, or is it too soon yet?

Thanks,

H x

Thanks Holly, I will look into it. Ive now got a laptop with webcam, so Im now able to upload an intro video. As for my videos, I think its too soon to see as most people who have messaged to say they liked them havent met me yet. So once they start to get out there more and more clients mention it I will know.

I have verified myself by picture and id copy with adultwork. So it does guarantee Im genuine but I will defo be getting an intro vid up soon to back it up and confirm Im Scottish.

Lucy Xx

I look forward to seeing and indeed hearing your intro video Lucy!

Have to say that I'm slightly disappointed with the "they have to be Scottish/Britoish" attitude here!

What should it matter whether or not if I was born in Scotland?  What should it matter how many of my parents are British or not? One of which is, and one isn't... I've lived in Scotland for half my life - 14 years!! Plus I have a legal right to live and work here and I would have that right still even without the European Union's existence.  Can I help it if one parent is British and the other is from the New World? Uh... Many British families have their roots abroad further back than  I do!

/endrant

Anyways, have PM'd you, Lucy :) xx

Sorry Holly, I meant that if they were advertising they were Scottish!

If it's any consolation, I've seen/heard your intro video and your voice is excellent!  ;)

Have to say that I'm slightly disappointed with the "they have to be Scottish/Britoish" attitude here!

Whether you knew a girl was trafficked or not its still a crime in the eyes of the law, thats why its rare for me to venture too far from UK girls, its as simple as that really.

*British (fixed that for myself... my Redditing habits are kinda coming out today)

Pickyfellow - I do understand your worry of the trafficking issue.  If I were a punter I'd probably steer clear of anyone I thought was trafficked as well!  Ha, maybe I should add a clause in my profile to say that I'm legally a citizen with a red passport and all as it actually seems to be quite the hot potato.  Or perhaps I should big up the fact that my mother was Scottish.  To be completely honest as a legitimate and independent SP the number of women on AW who actually look like they are trafficked or pushed into the industry is not only frustrating but a little disheartening as well.

Barry, thank you!  Thinking of changing the video though as the accent has really been Anglified lately - I haven't been back in a couple of years... and sadly no plans to go back for another two.

Well, after reading this thread and taking several things into consideration (wasn't born here, what clients would like from their SP's in such circumstances, etc), I think the intro video is certainly something that has helped me.