Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nickkk25

Nervous Of Outcall

11 posts in this topic

Hi

I am new to the forum and would welcome your thoughts. I am visiting London next week and am keen to see a Japanese girl for full service massage. She's 21, great pics, but only offers outcall, I am used to incalls. I am nervous of potential pitfalls post meeting, finding my address through hotel reception etc. has anyone experienced something like this or worse, or am I over-reacting??!

Appreciated

Nick

You dont say anything about how you have sourced this lady or what reviews/feedback she has or the sort of hotel you are using but with high confidence otherwise i would say you are most definitely over reacting

why on earth would hotel reception give your details to anyone and why would the lady or anyone else want them?

Edited by AnotherFrank

Ok.Have you researched this lady properly firstly.I.e does she have frs on here and/or the purple site etc?Heres how it normally goes.

When you book her she will need to know the hotel and room number.Most ladies will need to give you a ring in your room to confirm you are actually there.When the meet is due to happen she will simply go up in the lift and arrive at your room.Are the lifts right by reception?Is it a late night booking in which case the doors may be locked except for guests with their cards?Providing the hotel is quite easy to access and the lifts i.e not keycardrd so you have to go down and meet her and she is a decent lady it should go smoothly.

She will have no need to ask for aby of your personal details at reception and do you think that receptionists at hotels go about telling other people stuff like that?

I'm sure you'll find the hotel couldn't/wouldn't divulge your address under the Data Protection Act. If she asks they would know she doesn't know you and if she really knew you why would she ask.

Fear not about that side of things but where did you find her? Better still share a link for us all to envy :D

DG

Oh and "Hi Nick & welcome to Punternet".

DG :)

Is nobody going to tell the poor fecker that the pictures are fake? Although anybody wishing to see more of the lovely Saaya Irie can find lots of ways to do so online, I think she's singularly unlikely to be down on her luck enough that she's now whoring round Zone 6.

Is nobody going to tell the poor fecker that the pictures are fake? Although anybody wishing to see more of the lovely Saaya Irie can find lots of ways to do so online, I think she's singularly unlikely to be down on her luck enough that she's now whoring round Zone 6.

Hence me asking the guy if he had researched her properly.Alot if your fears can be put to rest if you actually book a lady with some decent field reports and feedback Nicky.

Edited by Bibi

Fear not outcalls.  Reception will never divulge details to 3rd parties, its more then their jobs are worth.

you do have to think how she will get to your room is they have controlled access.

oh, and put your personal stuff away. I am sure most WG's are honest but you only need one to spoil it. why put temptation in their way. or raise suspicion when you find you have lost stuff, but stuff you actually left at home/work/car/starbucks

You may prefer out-calls as it's them coming inter your area. Certainly makes me more confident and I wouldn't worry about her asking reception about your details. As Coventrypunter nicely put it, it's more than their jobs worth!