Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayuk73

Central London - Cheap Quickie Recommendation

10 posts in this topic

Hi, looking for cheap quickie recommendation - will be in Central London, ideally no more than 50-60.

Open to options of massage with HE, HR, oral, ideallt cum on boobs/body/face finish.

Have seen a couple of possibilities on AW, but some seem too good to be true - appreciate any real experiences.

Thanks 

Chantelle might fit your request.... a few Fr's on her .... 112628 , 112712 , 112718

Has anyone had any experience of this girl?

Anna - Romilly Street walk-up.

I saw "Chantelle" on Tuesday and have a field report submitted.  I am pretty sure this is a bait and switch, She does look like the girl on Another Website.  Nice enough service - 112718 - might be the same girl but a bit over weight, peroxide hair and nothing to right home about looks wise.

Sorry correction to my post above.  It should read "...she does NOT look like the girl on Another Website...."

Anna - Romilly Street walk-up.

Sorry - missed the reply somehow. Exact location of walkup please so I get the right one ? or detailed description. Thanks

Sorry - missed the reply somehow. Exact location of walkup please so I get the right one ? or detailed description. Thanks

Afraid you missed the boat my friend. Went back to Romania for 3 weeks.... I'm slightly concerned that she'll extend her break -or - come back with a different attitude. The glllllllory days may be over.

Just an inkling, that's all, before anyone asks for more info.

Jenny 25 on the other site, in Earl's Court. There's a separate thread on her. Provides all the services you have mentioned.

Thanks for replies.

Any more recommendation - am in London Thursday. Anywhere within 1-2 miles of Waterloo / Charing Cross.

Thanks