Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skybar1

Working Flat Share In Earl's Ct.

9 posts in this topic

I'm pretty new here so not sure whether this is in the right place or if it is allowed?

A reputable and very together working lady is looking for a new, reliable independent to share a big, clean, 2 bedroom flat near Earl's Court staion as her previous colleaugue is leaving. If you are interested PM me and I'll put you in touch.

I would suggest that she go through saafe.info 

Edited by Joe Diddley

Why doesn't she advertise herself.? .... why do you feel the need to be the middle man?.... when a client wants to book with her does he have to contact you first? ... if you run a agency or parlour or a working flat say so, others do & they are more reputable that way. Her reputation is questionable if she has asked you to do this? .... 

Why doesn't she advertise herself.? .... why do you feel the need to be the middle man?.... when a client wants to book with her does he have to contact you first? ... if you run a agency or parlour or a working flat say so, others do & they are more reputable that way. Her reputation is questionable if she has asked you to do this? ....

You are making completely unfounded and paranoid accusations and I will report you to a moderator if you carry on. I made it clear I was fairly new and was not sure if this was allowed? But just to clear things up:

There is nothing going on. And if I ran anything you are suggesting I would have said so. I don't. I am not a middle man. I'm fairly new here, the lady is a friend and has not asked me to do anything. I'm just enquiring after a brief conversation I had with her. As there seem to be lots of working ladies on here I thought I may be doing both people a favour. I have asked for nothing and am getting nothing out of it and if I'm doing something wrong on this board then perhaps it would be better to be guided and enlightened than screamed at by the Witchfinder General.

I would suggest that she go through saafe.info

Thank you for that, Joe. I don't know what saafe is but will pass on the info. :)

You are making completely unfounded and paranoid accusations and I will report you to a moderator if you carry on. I made it clear I was fairly new and was not sure if this was allowed? But just to clear things up:

There is nothing going on. And if I ran anything you are suggesting I would have said so. I don't. I am not a middle man. I'm fairly new here, the lady is a friend and has not asked me to do anything. I'm just enquiring after a brief conversation I had with her. As there seem to be lots of working ladies on here I thought I may be doing both people a favour. I have asked for nothing and am getting nothing out of it and if I'm doing something wrong on this board then perhaps it would be better to be guided and enlightened than screamed at by the Witchfinder General.

Being Fairly new as you keep on pointing out does not excuse you for not using common sense or reading the rules..... running to the mods screams like running to the head teacher .... grow up .... you could point her in the direction of this site & tell her it would be more credible if she advertised her flat herself as I am sure more people would feel inclined to help her out more with advice or point her in the direction of other places where she might get more response, also any SP on here would probably feel more comfortable contacting her directly than a middle man, which in this case you are weather you like it or not !!.

And i know your a genuine punter my friend. You live and learn on here, wanting to be helpful can get construed as something else as i well know. :)

Well said smiths.

Many people have a healthy scepticism on here. Some others really overstep the mark and are unnecessarily aggressive. A simple 'careful you aren't viewed as a middle man' would have sufficed.