cumandgo

would or should a lady be insulted if...............

32 posts in this topic

the client specifies the particular type of clothing and footwear that he wants the lady to wear at the tryst and should it be ok that he requires her to continue to wear that outfit or at least some of it [ sometimes during sex, where possible ] , throughout the meeting ?

[ obviously, the client's requests should be reasonble and the lady should not be required to go out and buy new items unless the client wants to pay !! ]

I query this because I find myself more attracted to web photos of women, who have a sexy dress, outfit on i.e. clothes on rather nude or merely in lingerie. the attractivness of the girls figure stands out when clothed. sometimes, I find that in a short tryst everything comes off too quickly and to a degree when a lady is fully nude , lying on the bed, the sheer beauty of her figure can be diluted.

during a tryst, I have on occasion requested the lady to put her dress and shoes back on before proceeding further but I wonder how the lady really feels about this.

FGS -you are paying the money and it's no big deal surely - you're not asking her to take 6 of the best with a nettle switch.

the client specifies the particular type of clothing and footwear that he wants the lady to wear at the tryst and should it be ok that he requires her to continue to wear that outfit or at least some of it [ sometimes during sex, where possible ] , throughout the meeting ?

[ obviously, the client's requests should be reasonble and the lady should not be required to go out and buy new items unless the client wants to pay !! ]

I query this because I find myself more attracted to web photos of women, who have a sexy dress, outfit on i.e. clothes on rather nude or merely in lingerie. the attractivness of the girls figure stands out when clothed. sometimes, I find that in a short tryst everything comes off too quickly and to a degree when a lady is fully nude , lying on the bed, the sheer beauty of her figure can be diluted.

during a tryst, I have on occasion requested the lady to put her dress and shoes back on before proceeding further but I wonder how the lady really feels about this.

It would depend on the lady but nothing you mention seems too far out of the question.:confused:

dont be a wuss man, just tell her what you want, I keep telling Lou I want red shoes but she wont go out and buy them

dont be a wuss man, just tell her what you want, I keep telling Lou I want red shoes but she wont go out and buy them

Oh she will

Spending at least a couple of hours bathing and dressing to then find your client wants you stripped off in 5mins of entering the room has never floated my boat. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've ever been totally naked with a client.

I am booked to see a lady this sunday i have asked by phone to be wearing a schoolgirl outfit, reasonable request i think. He who pays the piper......

FGS -you are paying the money and it's no big deal surely - you're not asking her to take 6 of the best with a nettle switch.

ha,ha----- if I took that2 what I say goes cos I've paid the money" approach, I'd be blacklisted or locked up by now ! I appreciate that this is not a serious issue but I have noticed many posters stating that they have made certain specific request beforehand regarding garb and the lady turns up in something different---- so its not a given !

Spending at least a couple of hours bathing and dressing to then find your client wants you stripped off in 5mins of entering the room has never floated my boat. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've ever been totally naked with a client.

I'm not a fan of naked, I like some icing on the cake.

obviously requests are all to common when it comes to enjoying a WG. I'm sure dressing sexy makes the lady feel more sexy which puts her in a more sexy mood.

So I would think it would have some advantages:p

I am booked to see a lady this sunday i have asked by phone to be wearing a schoolgirl outfit, reasonable request i think. He who pays the piper......

yes but thats a fantasy service request. I'm not talking about " uniforms " here, I'm talking about dresses or outfits, maybe expensive, that she might have pics of on her website or she might wear to the tryst. can we take it for granted that she will or should be happy for us to be all over this during foreplay or sex ?

Providing the clothing isn't going to get damaged during the fun, I don't see what the problem would be.

I prefer it if the gentleman makes a request as to what he likes - good service is essential whatever the trade, and to be honest, I love wearing sexy outfits, so, well, bonus eh?

One thing I was requested to wear recently though did my noggin in...

Tights!

I ask you!

I love my bum, it looks good framed with a nice set of suspenders holding up my stockings... Or balancing like a pink peach atop a pair of hold-ups... Why spoil it by making it look like Ronnie Biggs on a job??

Actually, I didn't mind, as the chap was very appreciative and made me feel sexy.

:confused:

One thing I was requested to wear recently though did my noggin in...

Tights!

:confused:

''....And let me dream about making mad love on the heath,

Tearing off tights with my teeth.

But there's no relief...''

The above words from a song made me change my mind about the unsexiness of tights.

''....And let me dream about making mad love on the heath,

Tearing off tights with my teeth.

But there's no relief...''

The above words from a song made me change my mind about the unsexiness of tights.

To true, some opaque tights with combination of tight top and thigh high boots can make you looks like a cat woman on the budget. (latex to damn expensive, unpractical and takes ages to put it on and get out of it).

I noticed that all guys who requested me wearing tights, were very easy to please, talk endlessly about fengshui or meatballs recipes and had incredibly well groomed toe nails. I loved them all.

I know exactly what you mean. I absolutely thrive on a beautiful woman walking about or lying beside me with just her bra and knickers on. It's almost an anti-climax when they finally come off. Funnily enough i feel far more sexy if i've also just got tight boxers on and have a smooch. Oh the tingles.

(latex to damn expensive, unpractical and takes ages to put it on and get out of it).

Use latex oil, you slide in and out quite easily

:confused::eek:

Edit: Oh sorry : I've now read Xenia's post properly :D

:confused::eek:

Edit: Oh sorry : I've now read Xenia's post properly :D

I love those eek expressions - bet your face did look like that when you mis-read it. :D

I don't know about latex oil, and what it contains, but I do know that better not to use any oil on the rubber garments. They make special lubricants for a about a tenner a bottle, which just enough to apply twice to slip it on.

I love they way latex wear looks, got quite a few garments but don't want to put pictures on my website wearing them. I did before: but then found that guys requesting it for an appointments, who looking to act me as a sub or dom. Since then I removed them. (most of it)

They make special lubricants for a about a tenner a bottle, which just enough to apply twice to slip it on.

That's the stuff - feels a bit oily. Over the past year I seem to have gained several clients who just love the rubber without the sub or domme stuff. Putting it down to recent pop videos ?

That's the stuff - feels a bit oily. Over the past year I seem to have gained several clients who just love the rubber without the sub or domme stuff. Putting it down to recent pop videos ?

Agreed, you always get quite a few of the guys who simply like the look of the latex, without any sub/dom undertones requests to the meetings. However its to many guys asking for those services, so no matter how sexy those wear can look on the photo, it creates a bit of "collateral damage" for them and for me. (wasting each other time to enquire and me to respond)

Apart of it: it to much faffing about to put it on, (nobody pays you for extra time to do so which can be about 30 min extra in comparison put other wear), cost of the lubricant, cost of shine thingy, wear and tear. And they do tear easily, latex cloths not as resilient as it seems. Or maybe its just clumsy me. lol. Also the guys who used to request it, never booked me for more then 2 hours.

Up theirs Viva, as lou says. :confused:

Couldnt agree with you more on this one.

"Normal" everyday sexy clothing ie not tacky AnnSummers fantasy outfits are by far more of a turn on.

Parlour girls tends to strip off quicker than me which I dont like.

Indies are a bit better but most think that you want them to be naked which aint true for me.

Having them in normal clothes in particular sexy business/office wear is more of a fantasy because it brings a certain reality to it and is often what we (maybe its just me) day dream about when the real office PA struts her stuff around the office in her stilettoes and skirt that rides up every 5 mins.

Like you I have often requested WGs to put clothes back on only for them to give me the most surprised/awkward look. It then tends to come back off in about 20 seconds at which point I cant be bothered to ask again....

Good post mate

I'm guessing you maybe wrong there. I think if you give her any excuse for a new pair of shoes/handbag she'll jump at the chance

The only lady I can recall who specifically objected to this on her site was Michaela Minx. She took the line that she was not a dress-up doll and was old enough to decide for herself what to wear.

On the whole, I don't think you'll find most ladies objecting - though some may draw the line at schoolgirls.