Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lukewarm

Kettering

12 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I find myself in that mecca called Kettering tomorrow and was wondering if anybody could point me in a direction where I may be able to get pleasured beyond my wildest dreams....

OK its kettering......can anybody recomend anywhere?? I am in the town center and car-less so needs to be within walking distance.

Tia,

Luke

Luke,

What type of experience are you looking for? 

Please PM me.

Cheers,

B

There is a lady who posts here called Beth from Kettering. You may like to search for her.

A few months ago a lot of SPs/parlours were exploring moving to Kettering for some reason.

I don't know if any who did so are still about but it did become the place to think about going.

Dont go to Kettering - its pony!

Possibly, if they didn't go though I was sure at least one concern set up there ('a lot' was an exaggeration before but more than one was considering it).

have seen a thai lady in kettering dont think there are any palours in kettering now but there are a few indies on aw

There was a young ebony girl called Barbie Minaj working from an apartment in Kettering, aged 18 that I wanted to see but she finished now goes to college. Her cousin Simone Fox also 18 and mixed race has taken over. She advertises on the unmentionable site. I was tempted as she's an attractive girl but now wish I hadn't.

I parked up and called her, everything was done by text at this point. She sounded a bit slurred but I proceeded to the very nice apartment somewhere in Kettering. She let me in but seemed very distant and completely new to this. She confirmed that she was 18+. I had to initiate things and it was sort of awkward. Lovely body, nice perky boobs. I asked her to go on top and she did but started getting all wobbly and seemed like she was completely out of it. I asked if she was ok and she said yes but at that point I figured she may be drugged up so said for her to lay down and that we would call it a day.

I left and definitely won't be returning and felt really bad about seeing her at all. I hope she manages to clean up and give up the trade as I felt it was not for her.

I can fully recommend Ginger from the purple site.  Early 20s, good figure and a cracking lass to have a chat with. 

No A levels or WS, but up for pretty much everything else.....really good kisser and friendly as hell.

There is a very busty friendly brunette working under the name 8belle8 on aw.Have seen in MK and can recommend.

Any updates on Kettering / east northants?