Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arcadian195

Boring?

21 posts in this topic

Ok, it's controversial. But, I had the most boring , thankfully 1 hour punt this evening. And... A great pnet favourite. She was a nice gal, much prettier than the last time I saw her, slimmer, enhanced tits, better. But, I think she and I have been round the houses far too often. There was nothing that we could pretend that would stir the old sausage, and she may have emptied the lube jar. In short, we were bored. Still managed the dirty deed but dull, dull. I used to get excited about a punt, but I guess I have finally hit the wall?

How old are you? How often do you punt? How many times have you visited this lady?  Is it time to take a break?

Dare I ask - who was the girl? 

Yeah! Name and Shame the Boring young lass!

Sorry... But I don't think the girls name is at all relevant. It reads to me as though she did everything required bar make the guy 'want it'... That says everything about him. It sounds to me that she did bugger all wrong.

Her identity isn't a relevant factor.

Hi TDW

I guess I was interested in the girl's name, as it's often a two way street. Maybe there was something missing in terms of chemistry, attitude etc., which meant that it wasn't happening for arcadian. We all know that if either of the two parties isn't 'up for it' - not just physically, but also mentally - it often doesn't work ... 

The OP makes it clear that there was nothing inherently wrong with the WG in question - he seems to be suggesting that he may have grown weary of punting (either that or he feels he personally may have "burned out" with this particular girl). Either way, TDW is right here: there is nothing to be gained from naming her, and the OP already appears to have come to the same conclusion.

Edited by Beauregard

Like everything else punting also gets boring after a while.  At least you had a good reason to get bored.  There has been many occasions when I have gone to meet a new lady and she has been fine but I have found myself getting bored.  At times one hour has felt a very long time indeed.

I wasn't criticising the girl, definitely not. I think punting often involves the suspension of disbelief and we just couldn't crack it this time! It was my own fault, there wasn't any spark the time I saw her before either.

Interesting how fred and beau make a comment , doea this mean this is a tg , the clues are there.

If its who i think it is , you are not alone in your experience . I had another of her regs say the same .

Interesting how fred and beau make a comment , doea this mean this is a tg , the clues are there.

If its who i think it is , you are not alone in your experience . I had another of her regs say the same .

I have no knowledge of the identity of the girl, and I've also posted on plenty of threads that didn't involve tgs - so no, the fact that I posted here doesn't mean a thing. But wp, even if it actually were to be who you think it is, let's not forget that not only has the OP chosen not to reveal her identity, he has also made it very clear that no blame attaches to her.

Equally - correct me if I'm wrong, arcadian - I think the intent of the original post was not so much to spark off a round of speculation as to the identity of the girl he happened to be with, but rather to start a more general discussion concerning the feelings he describes and how others might have dealt with them.

Edited by Beauregard

Thanks for the clarification arcadian ... 

Can anyone tell me what tgs are ... am a newbie to the PN forum ... thanks in advance ...

Equally - correct me if I'm wrong, arcadian - I think the intent of the original post was not so much to spark off a round of speculation as to the identity of the girl he happened to be with, but rather to start a more general discussion concerning the feelings he describes and how others might have dealt with them.

That's how I read it. But it's probably in the wrong section.

I have no knowledge of the identity of the girl, and I've also posted on plenty of threads that didn't involve tgs - so no, the fact that I posted here doesn't mean a thing. But wp, even if it actually were to be who you think it is, let's not forget that not only has the OP chosen not to reveal her identity, he has also made it very clear that no blame attaches to her.

So are we sworn to secrecy  ?    He did say  ,  "   we were bored  "   shouldn't a wg who takes money off her client but comes over as bored be exposed  ? 

He also said she is  "  a great Pnet favourite  "   ok , lets keep contributing to her pension fund  with lips sealed . 

Thanks for the clarification arcadian ... 

Can anyone tell me what tgs are ... am a newbie to the PN forum ... thanks in advance ...

To normal people, TG means trans-gender. But we asian-fanciers on here aren't normal. In our language it means Thai Girl.

No, all it means is that you have TG in mind all the time :)

'Thank Heavens for Little TGs!'

Tiggy Chevalier :P

Its a condition known as yellow fever i believe . After some detective work it was found that the lady the op mentions is indeed a tg. My interest in this is if the tg was found to n

be one i was cheerleading in the past i wouldn't want some to think that worldpunter recommends some " boring " tg on here .

In respect for the op and the tg she can remain nameless but for those asian fanciers with interest , your clue is her name has 5 letters .

Its a condition known as yellow fever i believe . After some detective work it was found that the lady the op mentions is indeed a tg. My interest in this is if the tg was found to n

be one i was cheerleading in the past i wouldn't want some to think that worldpunter recommends some " boring " tg on here .

In respect for the op and the tg she can remain nameless but for those asian fanciers with interest , your clue is her name has 5 letters .

Secret agent in service of punting industry or what?

Secret agent in service of punting industry or what?

Don't say too much , we have a file on you also .   BTW  , where were you going by taxi over Vauxhall Bridge  on Friday 15th Feb .    15.40  hours  ?   in the direction of our HQ  

[  Tip , ...   switch off your mobile when in range of our offices  ]